JayGamble

Los Zetas

the gang most definitely left an imprint on the server that will forever live on, overcoming adversity is not easy, while many dislike you, they have to respect what you've done and acknowledge the sheer will and dedication throughout the years. i've had my fair share of giving shit to others, but right now you just have to stand up, applaud and appreciate the hours, days, weeks and months of work. you've outdone yourself and you deserve nothing but respect. may the odds forever be in your favor. omashala :^)

• Like 1

I have always had loads of fun with this faction. Time to time being on your side and on the opposite side fighting you guys. Without no doubt that you were the best gang in this city, contributing a lot of things, helping to improve.

Hope to see you guys again in the future even if it's going to be in another name. Good luck! 

• Like 2

A true end to a generation, been through it all with you guys. From fighting each other, to building with each other, to running it all with each other.

A true loss to the server, but all good things must come to an end. There's always been one thing stuck in my head about Zetas, that being Flints signature:

"Loz Zetas, keep hustling until you never have to introduce yourselves."

rduTtic.png

bBb9vng.jpg

ebYTnCt.jpg

r5F1AIS.jpg

9XrBaOD.jpg

jYbUP9z.jpg

gnXn2mU.jpg

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 28

It's truly sad to see that this faction is closing, but I am happy I met the people and was apart of it.  Always had loads of fun while I was in the faction, and will miss it.  

Zeta's will forever be remembered as a part of this servers history, and it should stay that way, despite how people felt about it OOC/IC.

Thanks for the memories, @JayGamble @MrUntouchable215 @Purmineli 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A pleasure to be apart of the most influential faction ever to exist on ecrp. Never thought I'd be achieving and experiencing as much as I have done just by simply asking@Rubsmeisterfor a chance to join, From going to war with the entire city and coming out on top to making a plain old store behind bank 'Z Store' making countless interactions a day. Safe to say this faction has had a huge impact on gang life within the server and has set the standard for any upcoming gangs. Such a shame it has to come to a end but can honestly say its been a good run and I've enjoyed the near 2 years I've been here and wouldn't change anything if I had the chance. 💙

• Like 6

I agree with this statement  "Zetas were the most successful gang in the server for a very long time" as the person who fought Y'all since LC and Russian.
I have a lot of encounter with Zetas since LC, Russian as well, I have to agree without no doubt that Y'all were the best Faction that bring a lot of RP Opportunity for other gangs if they're really here to Roleplay. Contributing a lot of things, helping, and improve a faction in every aspect. besides having a good roleplay and making every scene looks good, you guys also have a lot of sharpshooter in the faction to cover the war stuff and shootout roleplay. I've learned a lot of things from this faction, communication, and other things. this faction very organized in every aspect and I believe all those things make this faction became the greatest one. Well, Jay Gamble is a legend, Zetas will be eclipse history, there will be a lot of change in the future but both of their names will always mark the server. 

Watch the video as nostalgia, don't take it too serious, these videos are just for fun.
Just a small fun video that involving zetas and RP Interaction between me and Y'all 
❤️ for all the homies. 

X1fCQxL.png

Edited by Revelt
  • Like 5