JayGamble

Los Zetas

1 hour ago, Wolokai said:

"They call me-"

792006045_ZStory1.thumb.jpg.371f684a3ed554d3a83609f4dd40b780.jpg

...When I was a little girl, my mother tried to tell me that there was no such thing as Monsters.

1459805876_ZStory2.thumb.jpg.878d8fc3c27faf3c3814f1617438d38a.jpg

416951209_ZStory3.thumb.jpg.c0f6480008574546cff90bb68490088c.jpg

1606676391_ZStory4.thumb.jpg.5711063a4cd4d76614517d0e730812bd.jpg

1511166475_ZStory5.thumb.jpg.b4d7b2cea496aac9c4d2a016769dbe1c.jpg

283281199_ZStory6.thumb.jpg.de9da99e4609936f56927a9ccb9b6fb3.jpg

I thought I had gotten things pretty figured out, being alive for as long as I have been in the kind of life that I've lived. But oh could I not have been more wrong. Everyday I am humbled, put in my place and taught where it is I stand amongst my peers and the insane society that lords over this concrete nightmare of a zoo. I want to feel as though I'm really part of a bigger picture, that I really do matter as a person in this ocean of blue stained with pools of red...

1201349507_ZStory7.thumb.jpg.273b68953d70a81ccbd30657741afa84.jpg

It's not been an easy road by any means...my fiance' died in my arms at the hands of those that called themselves 'Blessings'. I was betrayed by Irishmen I once called 'Brother' and 'Sister', a permanent scar drawn deep into my back to remind me of my failures, and their treachery.

I even tried to kill myself.

The night I nearly died, I overdosed on Meth. That night, Logan Cross ambushed the people who tried to save me, and offered to call the MD, should they reveal the location of the stash hidden away in the house that didn't even belong to them. I paid the price for trying to check out on my own by way of a coma.

Since that night, I've tried to live my life in 5 minute intervals because there was no guarantee that I'd be alive for a 6th. By then I had join the Los Zetas, and my future looked...brighter, but also darker. Blood would run in rivers by the hands of myself and my new family. My trials would be heavy and daunting. I knew that I wouldn't be accepted easily, that there would be those always looking down upon me with disapproval and disdain...

1268593795_ZStory8.thumb.jpg.bac002271afa5bbafdccd688c479903f.jpg

I endured for the man who gave me a second chance at a life, who recognized not with words but with actions and observation that I was someone who was willing to lay down anything and everything for his cause. My guns were his, my bullets were his, my life was his. He told me to shoot, I shot. He told me run, I'd run. Whenever he asked if people were there ready to support him in an engagement, I made my voice heard first. "If you're fighting, I'm fighting. I've got your back boss," is what I'd tell him. Always.

And I was made one of the 'Old Guard' for it. 

A soldier of unquestionable loyalty. A marauder of fearless fury and unstoppable firepower. I would bring his enemies to ruination wherever they chose to rear their ugly heads, and would do as he'd say without question. To be honest I looked up to him and his wife like they were my own parents. I feared them, respected them, and would deliver onto them this city on its knees before them.

Regardless of what happens now...how the others treat me, how they see me and view me, one thing is clear. It doesn't matter who puts me down, who belittles me or makes fun of me or hates me...I will still rise above and fight for my people. Throw everything you can at me, and I will remain steadfast. You can't stop me. No one can. Not the badge wearing gang members and mercenary soldiers the government has put in place here to run their tyrannical police state, not the Irish, nor the Russians, Rebels, or anyone else who dares get in my way.

So before you try to cast in your lots to see if you can fair better than the last people who came after me, ask yourself one question:

"Do you enjoy hurting other people?"

I am a force of nature.

I am a Sister.

I am underestimated.

I am a Zeta

2082285034_ZStory9.thumb.jpg.93846e3e2dcb721e741368b207ad8e87.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO aight lets be real everyone, this is a bit much

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

iO4i8Po.png

In the life of one of the recruiters, Benjamin Specht.

M6nMi84.png

The day begins at our store, Los Zantos 24/7.

Here, we blend ourself with the civilian population. We can relax at the store while talking to our family, friends and strangers.

This also attracts people that are interested in joining Los Zetas, one of the most prestigious gangs in the city. 

Xi48P0k.png

Benjamin and Malcolm heading south on east highway after a successful run.

Driving around with Malcolm, visiting all the druglabs up north and patrolling east highway. As its a great way to find experienced and hard working criminals.

Protecting our turf in the meantime, ensuring that any criminals working at our drug labs are paying the tax.

8ps4LEA.png

Benjamin can be seen talking to a pre-prospect brought in by Toby, another recruiter.

After getting in touch with one of these hard working criminals, they'll have to talk to multiple recruiters. They must show their skills, and persuade the recruiters why they're worth joining Los Zetas.

Their loyalty, skill and personality will be tested in the field. 

The recruitment process is a tough one. We want the best.

3jVZzoh.png

Taking a quick break while refueling, chatting a bit.

Refueling at "Joel's Pumphouse", near Paleto bay.

Today we have taken some pre-prospects, "hangarounds" with us. One of the best way to test someone is to take em' in the field, the real shit.

We've driven through the drugslabs, holding people up that are trying to cook. This is an activity that requires good teamwork and weapon handling. 

SdPaMKS.png

2UtvI9F.png

Talking to pre-prospects.

o6NJSdY.png

A group of Zetas members around a very, very dead ex-Zeta.

Sometimes, when we see a prospect failing, they'll be punished. We dont go light on people not believing in our values. 

His body was later dumped from the highest bridge in the city, where he belongs. Of course stipped from his blue clothing beforehand, as he is not worth carrying the color, even if dead.

O2br5a2.png

2Ws7q6o.png

cQY1YBD.png

Saying goodbye to Malcolm after rolling together for today.

Zau49Ym.png

Benjamin goes to sleep, continuing his beloved job the next morning. 

💙

Los Zetas 

Edited by Appelgi
  • Like 12

Zilian Dent

Zilian Dent was born in the Netherlands to a middle class family. His youth was unremarkable and he never really struggled with anything serious. Much like his parents, he is very direct and says what’s on his mind. Some perceive this as being impolite, he considers it honesty. 

After attending high school and working low wage jobs in the Netherlands, Zilian starts dreaming of leaving his country behind. He has a few friends but they are all very distant and he wants to experience something new and exciting. One day, he decides to leave his country behind and leaves for Los Santos. 

a7WQsilsde3KBYZ8y4g-zvMHPgMcg-kx5tDMDhtNEuRJNz0Ow9lgWUXm0-4bATxOqJtIvzDtHGLUh169vWNXy8DeH4Xw9qHh0X4RZiPEruvqVsNp8dSovZKpMhU9jrAy9g6GRw_E

With no money and no plan, Zilian finds himself in a weird situation. He doesn’t really know what he wants because he’s never had to think about it. The first people he talks to tell him that they’ve got an easy way to make money, if he’s interested. Without thinking Zilian says yes, he really doesn’t have anything else to do. That easy way to make money turns out to be robbing general stores. Zilian is an amateur and it doesn’t take long for him to get caught and go to jail. This leaves him no other choice than to become a criminal. Now that he has a charge on his record, he can no longer be employed for legal jobs. He doesn’t really think twice about it and once he gets out he decides to get himself some new clothes. 

La Familia

Unbeknownst to him at the time, the jacket he bought was what was used by a gang to identify themselves. After repeatedly being asked if he was a part of said gang, he decided to try and get in touch with their leader, Thyrone Johnson. Being as direct as he is, Zilian asked Thyrone for work. Thyrone appreciated how forthcoming he was and offered him a spot in the Familia. And so, suddenly, Zilian was part of a criminal organisation. ECxK9Npdz4hucjgXd9UVPmB7lUsmP-9rAJ-91CciGcqI2mHnwcBHaLAWYeIngVg4LJrmRkRwLeQM6H_eYiWg5Oiyqcr2WkyVijZX6x9zsTP7gdyF2-bXpwrDZp_Aqz9Jz_XWA2rA

La Familia taught Zilian how to be a criminal and all the ins and outs of criminal life in Los Santos. He made some good friends while with La Familia, such as Alexey Alexeev and Maruse Priviet. Being with La Familia however also meant being with The Council. At that time, The Council consisted of La Familia, the Irish, the Clowns, Los Zetas and the Shadow Cartel. Zilian was particularly interested in the Los Zetas. In them, he saw the American lifestyle he had dreamed off when first moving to Los Santos. He saw a family of people that weren’t afraid to speak their mind, just like him and were there for their brothers and sisters. He often hung out with them at drug labs and his interest for the organisation grew with every new member he met. While the people of La Familia had treated him exceptionally well, he felt like it was time for him to move on.NI0dqpCf2BUc1_kQ5YZMakw1N16Tp06p1HdXN6bXThIYyIn7lFVdV7fU9iHHjOWZcUGK7ZvcdByFw6joS1cC9JYWOIvWKC3ymu98aQJFjg_qYX4LnOC4fOcL31yPlDtemRQ28bUs

Los Zetas

After speaking with both Jay Gamble and Thyrone Johnson, Zilian made the decision to become a part of the Los Zetas. Zilian quickly felt at home in blue, playing music at their parties but also by getting his hands dirty and making money for his gang. 

L61e2DKFB4Gl-f8QK6VV2lzB8qT3nqWN-zDxsgZkMwQcufVnEa392sP-RpnCeRrNPic2iCTmfB7HyR6mqbVjG46gMnXYm5O5qyyschw83_VBAMWKG-7cgcZHijh_P0cLL2SUsuYN

nOrE2AZX9xCadNne_SBsUF5B9KbRIptOmnV4IaqWma31jyokmzQDfSr1E9ealBtnyXLhr6jJwoWWDCm0CxglrseDlm3a1GrdD4GRvb9X0KG5DG0km6LA_Anf1rRPJE7JT91oS8l1

His hard work and his directness earned him respect. The Los Zetas leadership saw leadership potential in Zilian and promoted him to Enforcer. In a leadership role, Zilian did not disappoint and soon he was promoted again, this time to a Captain.

MzEB6Fg7CeNVSaWTzE2_8RJZQMHJEXNe7JPC6jpXDVAtzDYjCCMOfwUP8-K0pK-PkKjs7BeI_O3SOMW5Hz7i5iggl4KxNnb3qqWM-NWUWzfITAdCPyQlJyeqi1NV0jsIHjgqNX6h

0cLqnNxIpEjAk0us2Q90Vr_OQ2akvmP3HDacz3zbbyGMjciXx_drmb6yJNHk5xDU2Nm28G-hwNaXjXgnr0gwE0x3MawMhUDW6eBF81ynFV_E85XMa3Jc1K__wCR5YzhV09gNetsF

As a Captain, Zilian was put in charge of taking care of recruitment. Taking his job very seriously, he made sure every person that came in to the gang was screened carefully and with us for life. 

nucRvhbfxNOvr7iBMu01gAs2V2EWuSbQrNXnSyNwS4vuueofNhl2IarF6RyCJ1p4QtvoX5BMfc7URp8ZxVtzP0jUwzGwWg7mostSU--iMvyi8jxIcpt_BbaY2xMsHCqKhQxlX00K
ZYH_rgKSu8_AJD4_3gT4rMbTa3iTL79HA-CAcgYabxblZeV7kAP90UNafxNsy4O1fTkPsHgdmxVkydqnXfl4_lKaVyHMLEYWxFbn4zRwHg_4Rc5innOWTPXYJuG7-0iBfKvZg6o9

The Downfall

The violence and the wars that are daily occurrences for a member of the Zeta Cartel started getting to Zilian’s head. He felt like he was stuck in a vicious cycle with no visible way out. One day, after witnessing Thraxamillian Reeves decapitate an enemy of the organisation right on Grove Street, Zilian felt like he had to get away. He felt terrible for what he had done and the suffering he had inflicted. Responsible for recruitment he knew there was only one way out of the Cartel: Death. With the help of a police officer, he staged his death at the Sandy Shores Motel and disappeared, leaving town. 

Cr4hXk7hmZ4v7yqFEczjIyKLbXFH0pS1fO_Sa6LilU1Z6xfgSGt8YrjhgPY9jPQWJv_Mj_dQVQyc0cxbHS9l9Su254xilEto6FWd55ywWUQr0NPtB4uuv77FvJKkZBcBVtFozooA

The Return

Returning to the Netherlands, Zilian felt weird. Yes he was safe, yes he was away from the suffering and violence but his family was gone. He was without purpose and without any form of excitement. After working a shitty 9 to 5 job for 3 months, Zilian decide to return. His family, obviously upset with him after finding out they had mourned the loss for one of their own for so long even though he wasn’t dead, was reluctant to take him back in. It took Zilian multiple weeks to convince the leadership of the Los Zetas to give him a second chance. But a second chance he got, and take it he did. He revived his DJ skills and met back up with his old friend, Hoxton Curry. Now, Zilian lives a turbulent lifestyle once again. Partying on the weekends and shooting shit up throughout the week, Zilian keeps himself busy to make sure his thoughts don’t get the better of him again. 

J9WBicUpQWBlK6NgnmgGYoUHYcgy6JyWTAA3N9zEXL0r9YDElyqM6zPGwsoiYy2GpJGXpjU2yZsLwHrLTanKP-KQt8Pl5jjwJBhga1M612ewHFs1LaCQLJajuMYaoqjfAdREaPqW

cyBQMJZW4YQOka6Z2FE1YU16wupdseu0qCL362MeHznX5IdRUiwVD6UuD3EQIGa-Ywxg8QrjOXvO_vUqNZxIGklrYkPauD16HQnnyM2C48b9EastB5u1qVMqbevJuyuVfM66LA4Q

3e46anm6VVYRYJYAnqLpTBl8MK5fsLsJkDBJJ5npkFDT8FLDxCnI_-utHc-qoePcPtZ0dGuvoYuRXGPl4jUm94eY5mGhgCq-tUOP3YEQeOwsr9rlRSGUja_cBAjXXahoUDeOq5pc

Edited by Rubsmeister
  • Like 18

forumheader.png?width=1202&height=677

The Legacy of Skinny Gambino... From Lost MC to Los Zetas.

Originally residing in Blaine County, Sandy Shores, Skinny was a troubled youth from an early age. Growing up in a family with an absent father and an addict mother he often found himself fighting for survival by any means necessary until he grew up and hit the streets for every penny they had.

LC.png

Lost_MC.png?width=724&height=677

Growing older Skinny found himself within the brotherhood ranking of a motorcycle club that was beginning its own chapter within Blaine County, the Lost Motorcycle Club. Holding it's own in territories such as Liberty City, Skinny met with Johnny Klebitz who assigned him with the task of growing a prosperous chapter within the baron sands of Blaine County. He ran with his brothers for years, taking money from whoever had it. They stuck up stores along Route 68 and even smuggled packages into Bollingbroke Penitentiary for fallen soldiers until one day Skinny's life changed forever...

Untitled-3.png

With his brothers, Skinny one day had planned an attack to raid Los Santos Customs in order for them to steal a rival gangs custom built choppers to take them off the streets for good. It was within this raid Skinny was horrifically injured by third degree burns after a pipe bomb was thrown at his vehicle mid-escape. His custom built Tornado Rat Rod was blown to shreds. He had lost everything including his lifelong brother Clay who had been killed by a mechanic with a size 10mm spanner. All seemed done for Skinny. He had nowhere to turn to...

Original_Skinny.png?width=1200&height=67

goodyrs.png

After recovering from his injuries, Skinny set out to rebuild his life the only way he knew how, through bloodshed & brutality. He found a new place to reside within Blaine County, it was a liquor store slightly west of Sandy Shores Medical Center to which he felt at home. Sure, people would come and go, but it was within these total strangers he would find lifelong friends and brothers. These strangers would soon enough become acquainted to Skinny as the Los Zetas who soon took him under their wing with the help of Reece Curry.

Skinny.png?width=1202&height=677

ftr.png

With Skinny moving onto greener pastures, he continues to build his foothold within the Los Zetas, meeting and greeting figureheads of all standings. He adapts to new business techniques to add money to the factions treasury to ensure that him and his brothers prosper. He also hopes to climb the ranks to one day lead his brothers into battle for both victory and valour.

Known as a getaway driver especially, Skinny hones his wheelman skills down to an absolute tee allowing him to evade the law consistently, to stay free and honour the wishes of those he once loved the most.

Love & Respect. L&R.

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

• Like 12

Just now, OBESE said:

Ooof are Zetas slowly becoming bunch of cliques? The Wolf Packs, Goblins, Curry Brothers who's next ;). But to be fair, Im happy to see some rp posts on this thread lately. Ideally I would like to see more group rp, not just individual rp's.

Thanks mane. The Zetas operate as one unit when all is said and done but we do have other groups and families within the organization as an entirety. Some people bring in groups of 3-4 people with them sometimes less but ultimately, we aim to teach individualism. Everyone makes their own path within the organization and they're responsible for their own reputation on the streets, rather than using the Zeta name as a means to shortcut that ordeal. You'll rarely see huge group RP, as it feels forced and less organic, rather than allowing your personal character to naturally ride into the RP. We've had plenty of cliques in the past as well, ranging from Sicarios to Uk-Tac1, Zet Dogs, etc this is nothing new. We don't want people who are going to use our name as a handicap to ensure their safety, we'd rather absorb people if that make sense.

• Like 10

Liam Gunarr: A New Chapter

My brother would always tell me about the city and the trouble he got into, he talked about his other “family” often and that always interested me. We talked on a weekly basis for the most part until he went dark one day… nothing, not a text, a call, or a voicemail. I knew what had happened, no one needed to tell me. He mailed me a key to his house a few months prior so if anything ever happened to him I’d have access to it. I chose to venture down to Los Santos about two months later to find him. The first place I went to was his house, which was surprisingly large. I stuck my key into the door and had an unsettling feeling in my stomach. I opened the door and I found the TV on and discovered a stockpile of guns after a little digging.

U2nhqHV0CI0d5sVY5HBxXu7TIjDms0aon42rdL50_euV6gAHnQtJKOmf1BZzPPNiBT2dhTHAHC5m6Jx3DsZo6EB_KaxegCGiTwaxgLOKnaQlU3Mw2I9k17La0-sZvP0YrJ-gX0Ay

I thought I'd stick around the city for a little while and see if Sven popped up. I figured my best chance of finding him would be to join the Police Department. On my way to my first interview, I was chased by four men in a windsor, one having an Ak-47. The taxi driver drove me straight to DCC and gave me up. They kept calling me Sven for some reason and they didn’t believe me when I told them that I was his brother. I narrowly escaped after stealing their car and driving to the Police Department to do my interview. I was accepted into the Police Academy and underwent an intense training program over the course of a few months. These courses included callouts, arrest procedures, target practice and much more. Only after I finished the training program was I promoted to PO1 where I could obtain my shotgun licensing. My methods while serving as on officer were mildly unethical, which I got into trouble for on multiple occasions. I opened my locker one day where there was a notice that I was “Dishonorably Discharged”. I glanced around me for a moment before taking a kevlar vest and putting my hoodie over it in order to hide it. I walked out of the Police Department with a grin on my face.  

Qnb8huq7JfCPUkuyhh2YqPyvr8nyUHcN1O_PAoIgoW1Fjs0ModfYlhRP19yvj1EyHTyyqKRlzZ_Ys0qvqzsSv75WdtN-m7tLzfEp38IOt-ErTe8uelpE2bBaTihBZs_I08M89AUx

I met Jay Gamble, Thraxamillian Reeves, and Jon Purmineli which were all prominent people in Sven’s life during my time in PD. He spoke highly of them in the past, so I introduced myself to them and they treated my like family. I finally understood what my brother meant when he would talk about his “family”. After I was let go from the Police Department, I knew exactly where I was heading: the same path my brother went down. I started frequently hanging out with Jay and others in his organization known as the “Los Zetas”. I felt a sense of belonging and felt like I was a part of the family. I quickly put the money that I earned from PD to work and invested into weapons, which is where I made my fortune. I invested in legal avenues as well as illegal. Jon Purmineli took me under his wing in the gun business and fronted me large amounts of firearms to sell for him as well as helping me purchase my first gun store. I never found me and my brother to be alike, but at the end of the day we were the same person. Some say Sven is dead and some say he took a one way ticket to who knows where. I’d like to think it’s the latter, but I know in my heart that he’s buried in that desert somewhere… All I have left to remember him by are a pair of elf shoes, a few carbines, and an LMG.

11-GTYmw540w3gDYYbl6XC89-V3sWt6L4lPIziqesaxJgmIxsxTjY2D-t0MBLHwzig38kIkwzbsoM5204Z8kBKli78JxxZ9aEx96NmZHyzSoAc41NLMNA8Po2U0Gt1YOxvKb9k6w

Now I stand here and look over the city as he once did, I see everything he used to talk about and why he lived the life he did. Now I live a life much like his, hiding from the law like he used too, constantly looking over my shoulder, and instilling fear in others.

WzZ6lHmr0ofJ0BQMrSPHGXtZ80o9lRMjKRDHGWcB_jaHvLa1CLkz8aEZoX28KNDQ0woU5BmqiJYR58ivqI24lu4h1pPo2NInkA0vdAFeS7l-TwkSgZeUv59JPHYnglBzk2In1Pjn

• Like 18

Truckers Depot

As of recent, the Los Zantos 24/7 has received an a ton of attention, and while attention is good for such a store, eyes can always been concerning in this line of work. With LZ247 being one of the core hang out spots for the Zetas, it was no surprise that eventually the block would become hot from constant law enforcement presence; it was clear things needed to change for the Zetas, to ensure business continued as usual. After some discussion, it was decided that we would migrate and locate a property in which we could ensure was considered private to ensure we could conduct ourselves without constant harassment. We looked all over Los Santos, eventually landing on the east side finding a relatively inexpensive truck depot that had no longer been operational. We spent some time scouting the place to ensure no one else had been hanging around, and after a few days we had confirmed the place to be vacant, ultimately acquiring the property and shifting our operations over. We could now continue to interact with customers, associates, and socialize with the city, with an added level of privacy.

Smoke_Map.png.3239d814ed80d2ae5b41b14ed39df5e0.png

Edited by JayGamble
  • Like 41
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

Truckers Depot

As of recent, the Los Zantos 24/7 has received an a ton of attention, and while attention is good for such a store, eyes can always been concerning in this line of work. With LZ247 being one of the core hang out spots for the Zetas, it was no surprise that eventually the block would become hot from constant law enforcement presence; it was clear things needed to change for the Zetas, to ensure business continued as usual. After some discussion, it was decided that we would migrate and locate a property in which we could ensure was considered private to ensure we could conduct ourselves without constant harassment. We looked all over Los Santos, eventually landing on the east side finding a relatively inexpensive truck depot that had no longer been operational. We spent some time scouting the place to ensure no one else had been hanging around, and after a few days we had confirmed the place to be vacant, ultimately acquiring the property and shifting our operations over. We could now continue to interact with customers, associates, and socialize with the city, with an added level of privacy.

Smoke_Map.png.3239d814ed80d2ae5b41b14ed39df5e0.png

Really good promo video makes me want to join

Edited by gyrhnr

Dope video, glad to see you guys still going. Still not a fan of the constant mask wearing as you perfectly know I never have been but that video did give some VIBES keep it up Mr Gamble. Maybe a little visit from Liberty is in order soon.

Edited by shiroq
  • Like 5

DAY(S) IN THE LIFE. 

Hi! My name is Carla. I'm a member of the Los Zetas organization. Who's asking? Well you're asking because you're reading this, aren't you? I won't bore you with the “blah blah blah” origin story because I know you just want the juicy details of how a day goes.

image.png.91a6301e84fbc9f150d4369e30671526.png

Here I am getting my shotgun ready for some pesky thieving and harassment of police! Ha ha, just kidding. Although i'm not too sure about the police part, i cant seem to find out where that shotgun went.

image.thumb.png.ed10c0a56e4ae3f1d2d7fc45b03aef73.png

Here I am at a meeting between the Zetas and Triads. (Hello team!)

image.thumb.png.717547d122742a629dcdff3e76dcf4e0.png

So we moved HQ, now we have this fancy new HQ near the trucker yard. But enough of that you've probably heard of it, or at least heard the sirens. Somebody snapped this photo of Amir, myself, Larry and Flint looking tough near the front of HQ.

image.thumb.png.f10ca1a00bd014006ec78673731b55ba.png

Some shootouts don't always end up the way you think, but what REALLY matters is that the farmer in the background is delivering their product.

image.thumb.png.63b2188eeb4df1c6a93663ed7a45704b.png

Oh I like this photo, mostly because I took it. Wolf, Kelly and Jay are posted up next to their cars just being their cool selves. Kelly looks pretty menacing with that golf club huh.

image.thumb.png.b9ed23af426f2d40d392f850a561067f.png

My mom snapped this photo of myself, Pablo, and my Grandma Betty after a pretty fun (and a bit violent) day out. Love you Granny, xoxo.

image.thumb.png.b63dabd093ef005d809b62fcd0738f87.png

Anyways, that's enough out of me for now. Love you longtime Los Santos!

Edited by ladypapercrown
  • Like 18