JayGamble

Los Zetas

It's been a long and bumpy road many successes many failures, but we always stood by each other and had each others backs at all times, as my 2 years with the Zetas as one of the Under-bosses I've met a lot of different people, grown with a lot of different people, and fought with a lot of different people. I couldn't thank each and everyone that has been blue enough for helping us mold into this tight knitted family we became and I will always remember this. It is truly an end of an era and a fucking crazy one at that! We as a team were victorious in every obstacle we had to face and took nothing for granted. I love and hope everyone that has grown with us has nothing but a bright future ahead and I will personally always be here to remember the good times and create new memories. 

Los Zetas will live forever

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

I've been lucky to be part of this family for 9 months, and after many wars, many victories and many great moments, its sad to see it's all over.

I want to thank everyone who was part of this big and great family and I wish the best to everyone of you and hope to see you around!

Zetas 4 Life!

Felix Sierra

Los Zetas was definitely one of the biggest and most influential gangs in the city I remember when I first came into the server and within like a week I wanted to quit the server because I would be robbed CONSTANTLY just for wearing even a slight amount of blue, but I decided to stick it through & get more into it and I have no regrets it was the best experience of my life in WCA when I was finally able to go to war with them even though we got absolutely demolished from the amount of fire/man power that the council has.. It was definitely one of the best times I've ever had within the server let alone on my crim character.. Best of luck to those who stick around and can't wait to see where yall go from here!

Thank you all so much for the experiences. I keep trying to tell myself that it's just a game and I should just move on, but man..this thing of ours, I miss it already. Just the feeling of logging in daily, in order to keep building this empire with not just people I met on ECRP, legitimate friends. I still remember when I met Jay. I was working at LSC and at this point, I was so corrupt, in and out of the Crim scene as a mech. Jay Gamble rolls in to LSC with his warrener, completely new to ECRP. I still can't put my finger on why, but he was my fuckin homie ever since. I watched this man go from nothing to his name, stashing drug mats in my 2G on grove, to a multi million dollar kingpin. I love yall niggas man and I appreciate all of you. We've been through so many sleepness nights and weighty decisions, it's bat shit crazy thinking back on it. The saying "You don't know what you have until it's gone" hits so hard right now. I feel I really took this shit for granted sometimes.

An old but golden weazal news documentary

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 14

I sadly have never had much encounters with the Los Zetas. I remember joining SD last year, and without having seen them, everyone knew who they were. The Zetas left their mark on the island. It wasn't being said out loud, but deputies knew not to fuck with those in blue. We are left with memories and a void.

Nearly 2 years. So many things have changed/happened in the server because of Zetas. Although I’ve not been best friends with y’all, I, and I think I’m speaking for everyone, thank you guys for the great roleplay experiences and moments you guys brought. Was hella fun. Hope to see something else raise again! Now it’s actually time for ‘a new chapter’. 

Skipper Istan // Jacks Levy

• NAY 1

After being a part of the server, and fighting the living shit out of you, you are hands down, the strongest faction there was on the server.
to be fair, without the los zetas being on the server, in my personal opinion the server's rp would have been alot worse 🙂 they helped this community in alot of aspects.

regards from the Russian Mafia :d, sadly we wont be able to rebel ever again against yall, will surely be missed.

• Like 5

I will miss good old days when I were fighting against zetas as Vice Lord, being friendly as a irish, fighting against you as a Los Calaveras and lot of old things and all of that memories just passed in few seconds in front of my eyes when I heard Los Zetas no longer exist's , in my opnion ECRP name tied to Los Zetas and blue color, sadly all of that memories is now over
And big thanks to Purm and Jay Gamble and Good luck to all of you.

• Like 6
  • YAY 1

Los Zetas was my best experience by far and met so many amazing people in zetas and out of zetas and completely changed my journey on the server. I would like to thank @Larry Wrzosek for giving me the chance to be part of this amazing faction and i had such a good time. I wish everyone the best of luck for the future on the server and IRL. 

• Like 30
  • Upvote 1

It's sad to see the most influential criminal organization go even if I disagreed with your way of doing stuff, farewell guys you had a big impact on the server.
But why didn't you just pass the faction to the next highest ranks and keep it alive? or did all high command decide to leave?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Amaim said:

It's sad to see the most influential criminal organization go even if I disagreed with your way of doing stuff, farewell guys you had a big impact on the server.
But why didn't you just pass the faction to the next highest ranks and keep it alive? or did all high command decide to leave?

All HC agreed that if one of us were done, all of us were done. We talked about passing it on before, but we thought it better to disband instead and it's healthier for everyone else as well. It's much more fun to grind to the top but once you get there, it becomes almost a full time job to maintain. 

• Like 19