JayGamble

Los Zetas

Still blue in the heart, still gonna be buried in blue flags and a blue dress. Was a fantastic run and I'll never forget it. And at the end of the day I feel like it ended the only way it ever could: On OUR terms, nobody elses. Good luck and keep dishing out the big smoke brother n' sisters.

• Like 7

When I first started playing on ECRP, Jay Gamble & Thrax were the first two people I had met that took me in open arms. Thrax introduced me to Braddox drug lab, how to make drugs, where to sell them. Jay let me live in one of his houses. Two days of being in Zetas I recall getting busted for 3 cocaine worth of drug materials, and Zetas pulled up and rescued me. The first house I ever bought was found by Jay & Kelly. They not only let me buy a house that was worth much more then what it was listed for, but they loaned me money to buy it. Anyone else would have snatched the house and flipped it for double the amount. Instead they helped me. I remember about a week later when I paid off the money they let me borrow. Jay and I were at the ATM in the bank and I told him "You chose the right person to lend a hand to, I hope you acknowledge how grateful I am for this, you and Zetas i'm in this for the long haul." That was in the fall of 2018. 

I've made so many friends over my 21 months in Zetas. So many great experiences with them. The progress we made. From being a small 15 member street gang that chills at LSC, to joining the Coalition, becoming an official faction, becoming allies with Clowns, taking over the council from the Irish, becoming allies with the Triads,  vibing and meeting new people everyday at the store behind bank, opening up & cooking at the Tavern, taxing & extorting other gangs, moving to the Shipment Yard, becoming allies with Aztecas, and of course all 15 of the undisputed wars we came out on top of. 

All the memories and friendships made are what I will always hold close. I wish nothing but the best to everyone that has ever been in Zetas, our allies, our friends, and our haters. But that being said, 21 months in, 3,100 hours deep, seriously. Z's up hoes down.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

You say best gang at city !? When i had interactions with Zetas it's non stop spamming in OOC chat ( Why you robbing me ? / You don't have permission to rob me ) , to attract other gang members, stalling RP. 

Hope server now gonna have more equality !

• Like 2
  • NAY 3

20 minutes ago, loyd3rko said:

You say best gang at city !? When i had interactions with Zetas it's non stop spamming in OOC chat ( Why you robbing me ? / You don't have permission to rob me ) , to attract other gang members, stalling RP. 

Hope server now gonna have more equality !

This is so true, i remember my friend was robbing a zeta member in a drug lab and the member just started crying in /b, stuff like "you cant rob me, it hasn't been 30 minutes yet since the last time you robbed me" after stalling for a good 5 minutes randomly his 4 friends showed up and shot my friend

• NAY 2

Sad to see this gang gone. Zetas was my family for a few months, and from the moment i joined each and every member treated me like i was there from the beginning. Brought my own homies like @Eriksen and @Sharkie to this, because i knew they will love it. Mad respect for Jay and for what he built. Dominic gon always be rollin in blue. 💙

• Like 7

What a great journey, hate em or love em you gotta admit Zetas managed to do something that most gangs couldn't I still remember 2018 September arguing at bank with you @JayGamble that Chamber Brothers have to give up blue while Shadow and La Fam were a thing, will be weird not to see blue around the city, started from the bottom, joined the OG council and reached the very top, good luck to you boys in the future.
2a02c9c0605fdeb1699af13ca6ebaa43698.png

• Like 2

it's sad to see such an influential faction go. zetas paved the way for present criminal roleplay in the city, and understandably so considering how long and hard they worked to earn their reputation. their presence will be missed, and i wish the best of luck to all zetas that stay to continue their stories within the city. 💙

Very sad to watch the best faction disband. Always has been the best gang since I came to city and will always be at top for one of the best criminal organisations. My short time with you guys was very enjoyable, and we had some great RP. Sad to think we wont see blue patrolling the streets anymore, but I'm sure we will see the majority come back on their own paths. Best of luck to all!

• Like 1

Was in Zetas for around 2 or so months but I can truly say it has been the best time I've had on ECRP. I always knew that If I went on the crim path I would like it to be with Zetas and I am glad that ended up happening even though it was for a short while. I met plenty of amazing people and made new friends in this period of time, I hope the best for everyone from now on and that we keep crossing paths in the future. Blue will always be our colour, Zetas will live on forever. 💙💙💙

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 5

I never thought in a million years I would utter the words, "Zetas are disbanding". But sadly that day has come and these legends will live in this server forever. Gangs who come into the city should push themselves to do what Zetas did but sadly many will fail because Zetas werent just a gang or a faction, they were a family through and through. Alot of people say negative things regarding them but what they fail to release is Zetas wasnt just one person or one small group of people, they were one of the biggest factions Eclipse has ever seen and they are OGs of the server. So while some of their members may not have been up to par, the Zetas overall were the number 1 group and the leaders of RP I have ever met. Having dealt with them on the criminal side and on the legal side, I have never had bad interactions with them on RP standards. The one incident I always bring up to people of their RP and the mentality that Zetas had is when I was leader of Yakuza on one of my characters, to see the amount of organization they had was unimaginable, but, they somehow managed to do it. I have yet to meet or see another gang as the Zetas or Triads were/are.

Anyone who says otherwise should maybe take a look into what happened to cause bad interactions and may find, it wasnt the Zetas doing.

Sooner or later this group was meant to leave or disappear, they paved the path for others to achieve greatness and showed it was possible....now its their time to sit back and watch the road they paved get walked by those who follow and aspire to be like them. There is no doubt in my mind that the Zetas will live on even after this server is done and gone.

@JayGamble and Kelly Gamble (sorry cant find your profile name) - Thank you for all the advice you gave me IC and OOC back when I was trying to do things the right way. Even when I was new to this server you still offered me assistance in many ways you didnt even realize.

@Purmineli - You have been a good friend to both my characters. No matter what I needed, even if it was just a question I found extremely stupid you helped me out to the best of your abilities. Even after me being gone for what felt like an eternity, you still treated me like a friend upon me coming back. I can not thank you enough for the memories, including my wedding.

@Wolokai142 - Even though I know you by so many names, the most fitting one will always be Red. So many interesting memories with you but I wouldnt change it for the world. You truely were a badass in all honesty. It will be weird not seeing the Undercover Fox anymore.

@MrUntouchable215 - Flint Capone, the legend. Sadly Im sure there are a ton of memories I have with you but honestly the only thing that ever comes to mind is me ALWAYS seeing you drunk and stumbling at the Zeta Store......even after all this time of the store not being the hangout spot, its still weird pulling up and not seeing you stumbling around. You will surely be missed

Im sure there are plenty of other people within Zetas I have met and had interactions with but these 5 are by far the ones who helped me learn RP and have a good time on this server. I really hope where ever you guys go, you continue to have fun and keep the standards as you did.

Below are some of the random memories and encounters I had with these wonderful people. I do hope the ones I call my friends ICly do stick around but whatever happens, I wish you all the best of luck in your futures endeavors. 

So before you see these random pictures I leave to you some quotes which represents this fascinating group of people and to remember that they left on their terms -
"If everyone likes you, your not doing it right."
"The only way you can become a legend is in your coffin."

lxzH8P.jpg

Lj2Nvr.jpg

cgI84Y.jpg

vuVz84.jpg

• Like 3

I was never involved in gangs since I prefer sticking to Law Enforcement, but there is no denying the Zetas left their mark on the city, anyone in the city with any amount of experience knew who they were and not to mess with them. Amongst the dark underbelly of the city, other gangs knew who was in control, even through alliances and neutral bonds. 

Short Story:

I remember one of the first times I encountered Zetas was when I first joined PD, about a year ago now. I was in my cruiser driving past bank, checking plates as we do. Suddenly, I see this blue super driving towards the LosZantos 24/7, all four wheels off the ground with a pink haired woman driving. I immediately responded at such a sight of disregard for traffic laws, I turned on my lights and sirens and followed the vehicle as it stopped in front of the Zeta store. As I stopped I heard the woman driving the vehicle say ''Is that for me ?'', as she noticed the lights and sirens. Yet another sign to me that she did not care about the presence of law enforcement, to her the roads belonged to her blue brothers. 

I step out of my vehicle after calling the traffic stop, one of my first traffic stops after passing my academy and field training sessions, representing the lonely LINCOLN unit. I approach the vehicle, at the time in anger and disbelief, and say ''Here is the deal, I will give you two options, I can give you a reckless operation or I can give you a ticket and two demerits, you choose''. A bold move for sure, but one made not knowing who I was speaking too. After the initial offering, a man in glasses with slicked back medium length hair and dressed in blue approaches the traffic stop. I would later come to learn the man's name. Jay Gamble. Turns out I had pulled his loved one over and he was not keen on the manner that I addressed her by. He is visibly angry, asking me in an aggressive tone ''What did you say ?! Get me your supervisor here, right now!''. At the time, as a cadet, I did not want to mess anything up, I held my ground and knew the driver was going to be issued with a heavy citation or a reckless, but I obliged and called my supervisor. 

A few minutes passed and an unmarked cruiser rolled by, Jay Bacon emerged from the driver's seat walking in my direction. He asked my what the problem is and after explaining the situation he informed me to issue a citation to Ms Gamble and be on my way. I was surprised by his response, but I complied. Some might see this as a sign of weakness, but I see it as someone trying to protect me from a future where a cadet is targeted by the Zetas, see Bacon had spotted people on the roofs, heavily armed. It turns out I had decided to conduct a traffic stop in front of their HQ at the time, a mistake I would not repeat again. 

The Zetas were a gang, but in my time in law enforcement I got to witness situations that were resolved out of mutual respect for each others power, something that is rarely done with other groups. Although they were a gang, in full force they would overwhelm any opposition, being able to compete and at times defeat Law Enforcement. I am glad that they are gone while having a good standing in the community as the undefeated group on the server. I would rather see them go at a high than continue at a low. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, reeceobz said:

A pleasure to be apart of the most influential faction ever to exist on ecrp. Never thought I'd be achieving and experiencing as much as I have done just by simply asking@Rubsmeisterfor a chance to join, From going to war with the entire city and coming out on top to making a plain old store behind bank 'Z Store' making countless interactions a day. Safe to say this faction has had a huge impact on gang life within the server and has set the standard for any upcoming gangs. Such a shame it has to come to a end but can honestly say its been a good run and I've enjoyed the near 2 years I've been here and wouldn't change anything if I had the chance. 💙

stop bro imma cry

haven't been here since you guys started but when I was new I remember breaking into your cars at your hq and some guys just talked to me about, honestly really chill and gaining more time into the city learning new people, really made my first rp experience a good one, I'm gonna miss seeing you guys, i had tons of laughs with a lot of you like mojo and oti. I hope the future holds great things. 

sodanigga.thumb.png.f3b7993ef249c7723a1e0e546c3396c8.png

Edited by Sodapopcurtis