JayGamble

Los Zetas

2 minutes ago, aXoL said:

Just wanted to ask why every person in this group is so offensive and aggressive? Last week went to their store to buy a charger and asked them a question about the charger and they started pointing guns on me and threating me and making me to leave and cursing just because I asked a question about using a charger!!!!!! Some of those people(not all of them) started ooc chatting and disrespecting me and my family ooc because I hurt their feelings and spoke them back. Saw this situation a couple times yesterday which was happening to another guy. Just wanted to say beeing a criminal is awsome,  but hurting people ooc and eveeen ic for no reason is not acceptble. I didn't see any rp there,  just pointing gun at inccont people and cursing over? Of course I saw some really amazing players there with a fantastic rp and ic ooc personality like Jay and Luee and I really appriciate they work here and in-game,  but most of their members should really think about the actions they are making. Pls don't reply my message because there are nothing to say. Never said they are disgusting or something, just saying mostly didnt have a good time facing them. Ty for updating your topic,  I follow the events here. 

I somehow doubt that happened because you asked about a charger. What did you do to make them point guns at you?

50 minutes ago, MrUntouchable215 said:

I somehow doubt that happened because you asked about a charger. What did you do to make them point guns at you?

I can imagine him asking about the charger and receiving some "bad mouthing back" like calling him an idiot or something on those lines to which he maybe responds with same "bad mouthing" or borderline comment back and after that the rest he described is a valid scenario. Wouldn't you agree?

6 minutes ago, OBESE said:

I can imagine him asking about the charger and receiving some "bad mouthing back" like calling him an idiot or something on those lines to which he maybe responds with same "bad mouthing" or borderline comment back and after that the rest he described is a valid scenario. Wouldn't you agree?

Shit talking someone because they asked how to use a charger? No. I'm positive that didn't happen. Gonna be my last post since these will likely be deleted. If you believe what that dude just said and you actually read it, you have to be high on octane to believe that, he's legit trolling.

Edited by MrUntouchable215
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 2:59 PM, MrUntouchable215 said:

Shit talking someone because they asked how to use a charger? No. I'm positive that didn't happen. Gonna be my last post since these will likely be deleted. If you believe what that dude just said and you actually read it, you have to be high on octane to believe that, he's legit trolling.

Edited by aXoL
kinda was spam

I haven't always seen eye to eye with some of what this faction has showcased, particularly in the first half of the year but recently, I've had nothing but positive role-play interactions with you guys. Obviously always going to be a bit cat-dog with you guys being criminals and us being cops but I do have a certain respect for your faction, because you always tend to know what you are getting more or less.

• Like 5
  • PogU 1

The Russians:
No More Paradise

The night began like any other, Zetas doing various things around the city, with the majority of us being on the block behind the bank just holding it down, waiting for a back up call to jump into some action. Eventually that radio call came in, Purm had seen a red and white Mesa, cruising down East Highway, and had believed it to be a possible rival gang members vehicle. When approached, this vehicle showed zero interest in speaking, or identifying who he was which continued to make Purm grow more suspicious of this vehicle as he maintained the pursuit. Eventually it was said over radio that they are pulling into an alley not too far from the store; we all immediately went to back up the situation. Purm and Kelly would be the first two on the scene, and would immediately go radio silent after establishing that the vehicle had stopped and the driver had exited. Jay and Red would soon make their way into the alley, seeing several wounded members of the Russian Mafia, as well as others running around the situation, with little to no direction; this made them quickly grow suspicious of their surroundings, and eventually noticing Kelly badly injured to the side, would cause Jay to lose his temper.. quickly seeking information about the scene he has just walked into, he would be pulled to the side by close friends, and reputable members of the criminal underworld letting him know that Purm and Kelly were gravely injured by the very Russian Mafia members that were running around the alley, showing zero remorse for the acts they had just committed against the Zetas. It would be mere seconds, before every last Russian in that alley was put to sleep in a hail of gunfire, with the exception of one.. the man who was initially pursued. Jay wanted him dead, but he also wanted answers.. so he decided to hear the man out as he continued to bleed out.

"What happened here? Why would you people attack us, and why are you not in proper colors?"
"We had set up an ambush for fake Zetas, fake zetas were chasing us"
"No, they were not.. the fake zetas you ambushed were no fakes, and for that you have just buried your gang"

unknown.png
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Wartime:
It was not long before the Zetas took to the streets, hunting down the Russian Mafia members, one by one, obtaining bits and pieces of information to ensure they stayed ahead of the competition. We had steam rolled through them day one, plowing through any sort of resistance put up; with multiple successful hits carried out on members of the rival gang, pushing them to completely abandon their gang colors, truly making the Zetas question the Russians integrity as a reasonable criminal organization.

reload.gif
unknown.pngunknown.png

The Ambush:
Some time later, the Zetas had been working on a low ranking Russian member that had been captured earlier that morning. They humiliated him, beat him, and they took every bit of info they could from the man, before dumping him off up north in a forested area with no real way back. We had been on their frequency, and had monitored it all day, waiting for an opportune moment to strike. We had heard some of their plans for us, ultimately confirming our suspicions about this group having zero pride in the way they fight. Eventually they would start discussing their plans set up an ambush for us. Later that day we were led by a dodgy contender driving at strange speeds, trying trash talk and get our attention, it was very obvious what these men had in store for us, but little did they know.. we knew what was coming, they did not; we had zero fear of their ambush, we embraced it and slaughtered every Russian member standing in plain sight, going from building to building systematically sweeping every member of the Russian Mafia in attendance. We would spend hours moving the bodies into a pile, collecting their weapons and tending to our wounded.

559814622937612292.png?v=1

The Triads would later arrive to reinforce the power plant, in case of any second wave of back up that might be arriving from the Russian side. They move in to assist the Zetas to tend to and transport their wounded back to an undisclosed location, where they would seek medical attention, and prepare for the eventual days of war that would lie ahead.

214.png

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

image1.jpgStranger_1342_3839-1570304928566.pngunknown.png

Edited by JayGamble
  • Like 20
  • PogU 5
  • Upvote 3

ReecePt2.jpg?width=832&height=468

With Reece's absence still felt deeply by most, his brother Connor (now Skinny Gambino) perseveres in his pursuit for his lost brother.

He heads over to Forum Drive, where Reece was known to hang out with his close friends Cole, Jack and Louie. They scour high and low to find clues on the potential whereabouts of his blood brother. They ask a shady looking crackhead who gives them a simple clue... but very vague.

He utters to Connor...

"I saw him with a briefcase and a ticket in his hand..."

Connor is now ultimately confused, has his brother abandoned him? Has his brother given up their shared criminal lifelines to escape to a life of luxury?

No. That wasn't Reece. Reece had a thirst for vengeance. He was addicted to the life they lead and there was no way he would abandon his family in their time of warfare. 

What was the briefcase for? A range of questions ran through Connor's head that were unanswerable. He would have to continue his search high and low...

Apartment.jpg?width=832&height=468

They head into the nearby apartment which Reece was known to frequent to find out more about his situation. There was something wrong...

All of his clothing was missing, his signature Tec-9 gone. His family photographs smashed....

Connor began to grow concerned...

The 4 lads decided to call it a day. Connor still missing his brother returned to Los Zantos 24/7 painted in sorrow. He yearned to see his brother one more time. 

Will he ever find Reece?

• Like 20

The Wolf Pack

Stranger_8771_3589-1569986812040.png

Wolfgang Reeves before forming his small crew would speak to Jay to make sure he was doing right by the Zetas. In this small meeting Wolfgang would inform Jay of his future plans for the crew within zetas. Also, what exactly the Pack would be doing in the city. In this meeting Wolfgang would receive jay blessing along with some good advice "always stay true to the family". Wolfgang took these words to heart he knew what was most important to him and why he wanted to start the pack.

Finding The Crew

Wolfgang would set out to find people already in Zetas who wanted to represent the Wolf mask with the utmost respect. The first member would be a now missing friend named mantis. Mantis would become the second in command and Wolfgang's left hand man. eventually he would ask another person to join this person is known as Cletus. Wolfgang, mantis and Cletus would go to continue their operations for months until mantis's eventually departure. From this big loss Wolfgang would need to fill a huge hole in the crew this would be a big task for Wolfgang and Cletus. After a few weeks with their ears to the ground the two would come upon another person who wanted to rep the mask, his name was Toby. Toby had no problem getting fully into the Wolf Pack and in no time would become a upstanding member. Now we come to the newest member Cole, he would still need to prove himself but for now he has made it in the mask.Stranger_8771_3589-1572902379445.png  

Current Times

Stranger_8771_3589-1572679028836.png 

The Wolf Pack now fully packed out with great members turns their eyes to the enemies of their family. A group simply known as the Russian Mafia would be their main target wanting nothing more than to end all of the lives of any of Russians who wanted this war no matter the cost. The first of the men the Wolf Pack would find would be Revelt a now ex-Russian however this would not save him from being Marked as a Snake. Wolfgang Reeves would first lay down a tarp to make sure he would keep the area free of evidence then he would etch into the Side of Revelt's head a pair of snake eyes dice and a big Z and T showing respect to Zetas and Triads. 

• Like 21

"They call me-"

792006045_ZStory1.thumb.jpg.371f684a3ed554d3a83609f4dd40b780.jpg

...When I was a little girl, my mother tried to tell me that there was no such thing as Monsters.

1459805876_ZStory2.thumb.jpg.878d8fc3c27faf3c3814f1617438d38a.jpg

416951209_ZStory3.thumb.jpg.c0f6480008574546cff90bb68490088c.jpg

1606676391_ZStory4.thumb.jpg.5711063a4cd4d76614517d0e730812bd.jpg

1511166475_ZStory5.thumb.jpg.b4d7b2cea496aac9c4d2a016769dbe1c.jpg

283281199_ZStory6.thumb.jpg.de9da99e4609936f56927a9ccb9b6fb3.jpg

I thought I had gotten things pretty figured out, being alive for as long as I have been in the kind of life that I've lived. But oh could I not have been more wrong. Everyday I am humbled, put in my place and taught where it is I stand amongst my peers and the insane society that lords over this concrete nightmare of a zoo. I want to feel as though I'm really part of a bigger picture, that I really do matter as a person in this ocean of blue stained with pools of red...

1201349507_ZStory7.thumb.jpg.273b68953d70a81ccbd30657741afa84.jpg

It's not been an easy road by any means...my fiance' died in my arms at the hands of those that called themselves 'Blessings'. I was betrayed by Irishmen I once called 'Brother' and 'Sister', a permanent scar drawn deep into my back to remind me of my failures, and their treachery.

I even tried to kill myself.

The night I nearly died, I overdosed on Meth. That night, Logan Cross ambushed the people who tried to save me, and offered to call the MD, should they reveal the location of the stash hidden away in the house that didn't even belong to them. I paid the price for trying to check out on my own by way of a coma.

Since that night, I've tried to live my life in 5 minute intervals because there was no guarantee that I'd be alive for a 6th. By then I had join the Los Zetas, and my future looked...brighter, but also darker. Blood would run in rivers by the hands of myself and my new family. My trials would be heavy and daunting. I knew that I wouldn't be accepted easily, that there would be those always looking down upon me with disapproval and disdain...

1268593795_ZStory8.thumb.jpg.bac002271afa5bbafdccd688c479903f.jpg

I endured for the man who gave me a second chance at a life, who recognized not with words but with actions and observation that I was someone who was willing to lay down anything and everything for his cause. My guns were his, my bullets were his, my life was his. He told me to shoot, I shot. He told me run, I'd run. Whenever he asked if people were there ready to support him in an engagement, I made my voice heard first. "If you're fighting, I'm fighting. I've got your back boss," is what I'd tell him. Always.

And I was made one of the 'Old Guard' for it. 

A soldier of unquestionable loyalty. A marauder of fearless fury and unstoppable firepower. I would bring his enemies to ruination wherever they chose to rear their ugly heads, and would do as he'd say without question. To be honest I looked up to him and his wife like they were my own parents. I feared them, respected them, and would deliver onto them this city on its knees before them.

Regardless of what happens now...how the others treat me, how they see me and view me, one thing is clear. It doesn't matter who puts me down, who belittles me or makes fun of me or hates me...I will still rise above and fight for my people. Throw everything you can at me, and I will remain steadfast. You can't stop me. No one can. Not the badge wearing gang members and mercenary soldiers the government has put in place here to run their tyrannical police state, not the Irish, nor the Russians, Rebels, or anyone else who dares get in my way.

So before you try to cast in your lots to see if you can fair better than the last people who came after me, ask yourself one question:

"Do you enjoy hurting other people?"

I am a force of nature.

I am a Sister.

I am underestimated.

I am a Zeta

2082285034_ZStory9.thumb.jpg.93846e3e2dcb721e741368b207ad8e87.jpg

• Like 22
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 1