Goaldan

Import Changes

All in all I give it a +1 I am not too familiar with the importing laptops. With that being said I think it is more of a balance issue with as to why they had it the way they have it now. This new way would do the some of these following things. Imagine from a police stand point that it increases crime and gang wars, although those are fun RPs it gets repetitive. From a gang point this raises 2 sides, first being good because it increases RP situations and like you said so they can focus more on RPing rather than resupplying. But it also means that more gangs have guns with ammo so it makes having loaded guns redundant and doesn't have as much RP value. I believe that the RP reason for implementing it in this way it is now is that the developers didn't expect the bigger gangs to ally or team up so it would be more of the gangs that attack each other for the ammo and guns. But I do believe that adjusting to it this way would help the over all RP quality and RP situations in the server as a whole and not just gangs but people that buy supply off the gangs would also be able to not have to wait and be able to get it there on the spot. So it raise the over all RP scenarios for the server as a whole.

Its great to see other members of the community supporting this even though they don’t directly have laptop access themselves within their gang. 

It proves that this issue effects all gangs and not just official ones with laptop access. 

Would be great if this could be resolved as this has been a known issue with the laptop for months. 

Edited by MikeyyyG
  • Upvote 2

In 24 hours the laptop will stock 336 SMG bullets. 

There are currently 137 people in gangs that have laptop access. 

This works out at 2.45 bullets per person every 24 hours. 

If every gang member wanted 1 SMG it would take 48.9 IRL days to put 120 bullets in each SMG. 

Gun Sale RP is dead, this is the reason. 

EDIT- Lets say WCA and NLA got laptop access. Lets say this will add 40 more people with a supply for ammo. (probably more)

This would mean each official gang member would be able to get 1.89 bullets per person every 24 hours. 

This would then mean that it would take 63.5 days to supply each person with 1 SMG with 120 bullets. 

Edited by MikeyyyG
  • Like 16
  • Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.