Goaldan

Import Changes

With recent developments another 30~ members have been added to the already drained ammo pool. 

Something needs to be done about this as what was once a reward for gangs is now a hindrance. 

The fact that every gang accesses ammo from the same supplier makes no sense and should be made per faction. 

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, CallumMontie said:

With recent developments another 30~ members have been added to the already drained ammo pool. 

Something needs to be done about this as what was once a reward for gangs is now a hindrance. 

The fact that every gang accesses ammo from the same supplier makes no sense and should be made per faction. 

+30 More with NLA now 

You cant actualy split 50 amo between 5 gangs 

Edited by DimaDan
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Jesi Maquin said:

-1 criminal faction are already very strong and problem  is some criminal faction use the ammo and heavy guns Against the civilians 

and import it more easier make it worst then is it right know  

We don't have ammo to use against other criminals never mind civilians. 

🤡

• Like 1

On 2/26/2020 at 6:09 PM, CallumMontie said:

As mentioned before, 

A potential fix to this would be making the laptop unique per faction , meaning each faction would have their own resource pool. Along with increasing the ammon restock rate.

1 OOC hour for 14 SMG bullets is obscene. AK and Micro have increased restock numbers compared to SMG (within 10~ bullets) but the current resource drain does not make sense for it to stock this slow. 

It also makes zero rp sense, that all official factions are supplied by the same source even though they come from different backgrounds. 

Simple concept:

Triads - import from China

Zetas - import from Mexico

Rooks - import from Russian

WCA - import from Liberty City

NLA - import from Mexico

Each of which are individual resource pools, other than Mexico which could have 2 different suppliers. 

That is a good RP but the price must to be different tho, like china and Russia is far from Los santos but mecxico is nearest country to US so the price for Triads and Rooks need to be higher then zetas and NLA. and a big +1 to suggestion.

Edited by Diswatch

9 minutes ago, Diswatch said:

That is a good RP but the price must to be different tho, like china and Russia is far from Los santos but mecxico is mostly nearest country to US so the price for Triads and Rooks need to be higher then zetas and NLA. and a big +1 to suggestion.

Although this is great, and makes more sens RP wise, for Triads having to pay more and Rooks aswell.. while we are just all the same kind of official faction with import rights, would make it unbalanced, but then again it depends on how high the difference is between the import prices, but personally I'd like to see everyone with an equal price.

My opinion doesn't really count, since I am banned, but I was part of Triads before my ban, and will re-appeal in a week.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, twani said:

Although this is great, and makes more sens RP wise, for Triads having to pay more and Rooks aswell.. while we are just all the same kind of official faction with import rights, would make it unbalanced, but then again it depends on how high the difference is between the import prices, but personally I'd like to see everyone with an equal price.

My opinion doesn't really count, since I am banned, but I was part of Triads before my ban, and will re-appeal in a week.

Yeah but I think every gang when using a name or country for their illegal RP needsto accpet the good or bad things about that country but I think if we want to make it more advanced gangs can import different kind of guns depands on their country like:
Traids can import sawed off shotgun, vintage pistol , combat PDW
Zetas and NLA can import: Compact rifle and Machine pistol.
Rooks can import : Mini SMG, and AP Pistol.
And some old guns like AK and SMG and Micro SMG can remain for all gangs.

Edited by Diswatch
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Diswatch said:

Yeah but I think every gang when using a name or country for their illegal RP needsto accpet the good or bad things about that country but I think if we want to make it more advanced gangs can import different kind of guns depands on their country like:
Traids can import sawed off shotgun, vintage pistol , combat PDW
Zetas and NLA can import: Compact rifle and Machine pistol.
Rooks can import : Mini SMG, and AP Pistol.
And some old guns like AK and SMG and Micro SMG can remain for all gangs.

Disagreed, I think everything should be on the same level, ever gang having access to the same amount of guns for same price. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, justpositivity said:

Disagreed, I think everything should be on the same level, ever gang having access to the same amount of guns for same price. 

Yeah but RPly and in real life the thing you are agree with it are not vaild and acceptable and I was talking only about the realistic part of this RP, some countries have better access to gun, some other countries dont have the same access. I think that was a full explain of what I'am saying at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justpositivity said:

+1 Although for the best RP you are truly right but it just wouldn't be fun, also unfair to official factions that been around for over a year or so and they can import shotgun while a new official faction can import Micro-SMG and AK..

7 hours ago, Devonte said:

+1 sorta. I think all gangs should have access to the "Laptop". I think RP'ly wise this would make it fair. Even if you have "been around for a year" that does not really change the connections you can make to gun dealers across seas. I could know a guy before I made my faction then contact him when it was made could I not? I think allowing import for all factions would make it a more realistic experience overall.

+1 But it depands on gang RP and if they really deserve it or not? Thats why there is a big progress of getting offical.

There is no point changing this script anymore as it has been disabled fully and declared an "IC issue" 

Criminals now have no way to acquire illegal weaponry, and can only acquire pistols via abusing legal gun stores. 

Even after making "ic attempts" to contact poeple involved in supplying, they were all ignored. Criminals have now lost yet another core piece of their rp and can do nothing about it. 

In now way is it realistic or immersive that the largest gangs in the server can't even acquire a pistol, let alone higher caliber guns. 

Edited by CallumMontie
  • Like 9

I wish to thank the parties that made this thing to be 'ic' info.

I will also want to ad that 100 + criminals have no chance of buying weapons now and im talking about pistols . So good luck playing crime rp right now , 350 players + and no one does nothing cause tbh no one wants to fight with a knife and get 2 fearrp reports in 5 minutes .

On the other side legal people with the access to buy a pistol start doing crime rp and known gangs of the city have no ammo or pistols to fight a war .

Dont know in what world this makes sense but yes this is the sad truth .

I think i mentioned this thing before in a different topic , but is hard to see how you support the devs and the server but instead you receive nothing back from that , you only receive more issues to handle with 0 resources . 

Feels bad 

Edited by DimaDan
  • Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.