Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Flucifial

Let's make CASH an INVENTORY ITEM!

Topic revived after half a year, okay. This would just make it easier people to rob other players with less interaction, -1.

On 1/8/2019 at 6:29 PM, Yputi said:

+1
Would also fix I can check how much CASH I got without having my phone charged 🤦‍♀️

/stats will do the trick, but I know what you mean as an IC thing.

edit: oh, just realised this was a necro'd thread, my bad

Edited by Malcolm Carter

On 1/8/2019 at 1:29 PM, Yputi said:

+1
Would also fix I can check how much CASH I got without having my phone charged 🤦‍♀️

You can do that already with /stats 😛

Neutral - People will just go around 24/7 picklocking cars to find money. People will kill other people for no reason bringing an all time high to DM just to get some money. If this was added, a new set of rules would have to be implemented. This could be good and bad.

My first thought when I read this was, oh wow, DM here we go. 

BIG +1, this will allow criminals to tax evade, just like IRL, when you sell drugs you get drug money in cash. When you rob stores its all cash. Any illegal activity that you do gives you cash. Doing any form of legal work should go into your salary where it is now and be taxed. When you sell a certain amount of drugs for example it would give you "money bags" then you "strip" or "unpack" the bags (similar to the strip attachments button recently added) by right clicking on the item and it will give you actual cash in certain quantities. This will allow for more immersive drug deals/transactions with players. If you would want to buy properties or houses however, you would need to bank the money and still pay taxes when buying from highend, house tax, etc.

I'd have to say +1

For numerous reasons such as if. If im a criminal and I get caught I lose all my money in fines, nonsense

How funny would it be to carry s briefcase of money around. 

33 minutes ago, BrockOlly said:

very funny untill your briefcase of money gets stolen

haahahah so true but it would be nice for RPing bribes to government officials.

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2019 at 6:36 PM, ParkerTM said:

Neutral - People will just go around 24/7 picklocking cars to find money. People will kill other people for no reason bringing an all time high to DM just to get some money. If this was added, a new set of rules would have to be implemented. This could be good and bad.

My first thought when I read this was, oh wow, DM here we go. 

I think this is bit of overreacting. People already picklock cars. And I don't see why would people start randomly DMing you. Just don't keep cash inventory item on you or in your car.