Flucifial

Let's make CASH an INVENTORY ITEM!

Just imagine it... the amount of money you can hide under your mattress! The amount of money that you can hide from other people because you don't trust faulty Los Santos banks to hold your money! 

My suggestion is to make cash an inventory item that can be hidden in bags, in homes, in vehicles, and on your person. This will make for some fun RP. Should a city-hall be implemented in the future, this would be a great way to make tax evasion roleplay, avoid paying hefty fines from the Los Santos Police Department for criminal roleplay, and more!

Let me know if you agree with this suggestion by commenting below with a +1! Let me know if you absolutely despise this suggestion and feel it will be horrible reply with a -1!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

On 1/8/2019 at 3:12 PM, gohena said:

MAJOR +1 you can risk evading tax this way at the price that it can all be gone if stolen! that will be the incentive for players to get money out of the bank and stash it at home @Flucifial

that's not how tax evasion works and if this system gets implemented it shouldn't work like that either. all money should be linked to a player. 

but +1 for the idea - but the tax issue is a big one to think about.