Itzsonzy

Law Enforcement Discussion

Yall sound like you've never been criminals IRL some let me tell you a lil something.

Smart criminals don't turn reckless driving into felony evasion.

Smart criminals don't recruit and sell guns in the broad daylight of an open area.

smart criminals exercise their right to remain silent.

Smart criminals don't hangout in the exact same spot everyday doing the exact same illegal shit.

Smart criminals AVOID THE POLICE AT ALL COSTS.

Smart criminal do not look like criminals.

If I thought that the majority of criminals are doing solid RP watching for cops,learning the patrol routes they take,I'd give this a big +1

But from some who is not proud of the criminal I once was(IRL),You are not using your tools. Watching some of the criminals fail to generate an alibi or even a semi believable lie (when these are supposed to be gang lords and what not) Is like watching a police officer not using his handcuffs or not know how to use the radio. 

As far as faction size,You never win a gunfight against the cops IRL you can buy yourself time to escape,but the idea that you could just kill and kill and kill until no more cops are left to respond,is insanity.(i acknowledge it happens in game but IRL every department in the state would respond)

Personally,Balance is a strange thing to take into account here as this is not a cop and robbers server,its a ROLEPLAY server.If the cops are naturally overpowered with commands normal plays don't have,This is considered acceptable because of course an on duty  cop would have handcuffs while the average person would not. at the end of the day,its not about providing a balanced cops vs. criminals simulator,its about providing an immersive experience. would the  criminals coming out on top more often be a more immersive/realistic experience? I'd argue not with the level of roleplay i've seen.Nor the amount of times i've seen criminals come out on top IRL.

being a criminal IRL IS HARD, and if you are RPing as one you should take that in stride.

You know your chances of out running the LAPD helicopter IRL? I bet you've gotten away more often in game they anyone ever has IRL.

California has a 3 strikes law at your 3rd felony you get life in prison. We'd all be lying if we said that cop killers not spending life in jail is realistic.

IMO organized crime is fine,yall dont want to be organized criminals though,you want to be large mobs of solid colored gangbangers,violent enough to be considered domestic terrorists. It makes perfect sense to me that yall get hemmed up constantly based on the piss poor ability of most criminals to simply lay low.

Be good,Or be good at it. -1

Edited by Tucccci
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tucccci said:

Yall sound like you've never been criminals IRL some let me tell you a lil something.

Smart criminals don't turn reckless driving into felony evasion.

Smart criminals don't recruit and sell guns in the broad daylight of an open area.

smart criminals exercise their right to remain silent.

Smart criminals don't hangout in the exact same spot everyday doing the exact same illegal shit.

Smart criminals AVOID THE POLICE AT ALL COSTS.

Smart criminal do not look like criminals.

If I thought that the majority of criminals are doing solid RP watching for cops,learning the patrol routes they take,I'd give this a big +1

But from some who is not proud of the criminal I once was(IRL),You are not using your tools. Watching some of the criminals fail to generate an alibi or even a semi believable lie (when these are supposed to be gang lords and what not) Is like watching a police officer not using his handcuffs or not know how to use the radio. 

As far as faction size,You never win a gunfight against the cops IRL you can buy yourself time to escape,but the idea that you could just kill and kill and kill until no more cops are left to respond,is insanity.(i acknowledge it happens in game but IRL every department in the state would respond)

Personally,Balance is a strange thing to take into account here as this is not a cop and robbers server,its a ROLEPLAY server.If the cops are naturally overpowered with commands normal plays don't have,This is considered acceptable because of course an on duty  cop would have handcuffs while the average person would not. at the end of the day,its not about providing a balanced cops vs. criminals simulator,its about providing an immersive experience. would the  criminals coming out on top more often be a more immersive/realistic experience? I'd argue not with the level of roleplay i've seen.Nor the amount of times i've seen criminals come out on top IRL.

being a criminal IRL IS HARD, and if you are RPing as one you should take that in stride.

You know your chances of out running the LAPD helicopter IRL? I bet you've gotten away more often in game they anyone ever has IRL.

California has a 3 strikes law at your 3rd felony you get life in prison. We'd all be lying if we said that cop killers not spending life in jail is realistic.

IMO organized crime is fine,yall dont want to be organized criminals though,you want to be large mobs of solid colored gangbangers,violent enough to be considered domestic terrorists. It makes perfect sense to me that yall get hemmed up constantly based on the piss poor ability of most criminals to simply lay low.

To respond to some of your points starting from the first: I mean everything you mentioned here could be wrong, a criminal could have a warrant depending on the situation it would make sense to flee PLUS depending on what the criminal has on him or in his vehicle.

second : I don’t know a single gang that sells guns and recruits in the same place every single time, and I don’t think you do either

third: a smart criminal doesn’t mean it’s a good one. This is subjective, if you think every criminal exercises their right to remain silent I don’t know what kind of criminals you’ve seen or been around. Not every criminal is a silent ninja assassin unfortunately.

fourth: you mentioned California, why not take a spin down by skidrow or any other gang hotspot, you think they change block everyday or something? common, not every criminal ever has access to millions of different blocks in once city, this point you made is hilarious 

fifth: can’t disagree but this sort of contradicts your point about reckless driving turning into felony evasion. 

Sixth: I’d suppose the crips, bloods, biker gangs etc look good in suits. When’s the last time you went into a notoriously known gang affiliated neighbourhood and saw a guy walking around in a suit and a briefcase?

some of the things you’ve said are well and thought out but those are a couple of things I thought I’d mention 

So,as far as driving with a warrant,or riding dirty(guns drugs etc) And you get pulled over,your shit is already as good as locked up IRL. the massive amount of fleeing over 10 minute warrants,Or often no warrants at all,is pretty much NRP to me,If you got a bag of weed/an illegal gun/ some other contraband,and you flee from the police,you are a crazy motherfucker,they gonna find you.Most people who flee IRL are drunk/unstable,it's an insanely poor choice and they punish you real hard for it.

I may agree that a good criminal isn't always smart. But i'll always argue that a smart criminal is a good one. And if you want to RP as a guy who mouths off in the cruiser on the way to DOC i totally get that,hell, I DO THAT. Also,crips, blood,hells angels etc that's great role play,i'm not saying don't wear your gang colors. But ask a 5 point crip how often he's been locked up,or how often the cops swing by to question him. Being a street level banger get promise you 2 things IRL jail time and bullet holes. The idea that some people want to RP as Suge Knight, but don't know that they should follow the speed limit around cops when they have a warrant,and then ask for a nerf to PD is silly to me. If you don't want to end up in jail/dead just be a legal citizen,make some illegal connections,start a gun collection.

Also i'd like to distinguish between avoiding the cops,and running from the cops.

Avoiding is taking the long way around LSPD,paying your tickets at SD because of less police traffic,following traffic rules to not draw attention ect.

Running from the cops is a desperate thing someone does before they spend a long time in jail.

The big take away im going for here is that criminals should step up their game before they ask for OOC nerfs.

• Like 1

sorry to tell that, but PD right now way to overpowered and butthurted af.

crown victorias are 5x better then any super car or sport car.

pd dont fear for life even if theres hostage they will clap you down even thru the doors.

its bullshit that crim people can play on PD alts because they are metagaming as hell.

theres no reason to RP with PD/SD about shootouts, injuries or anything else, all off PD are butthurted and they are insta decline death rp, even if you got clean 4-5 shoots in head.

of small traffic stop they always asking in /me checking if you have gun in the back /do i see one ? - its shit pie that they use this as advantage to arrest you for no fucking reason.

why the heck pd/sd having parole department if none of them even giving that parole ? they always coming and saying "listen you got before felony evading charge, we cannot proceed to parole"

why pd need fast pursuit and use expensive cars such as t20/zentorno/811 if police1 or police4 is way better, also it does cost of PD treasury 20-30k.

per 3 years of crim life in Eclipse RP I got only 2 times death rp, I did well and nice with rp scenes for the last time where I want to get death rp, even medics or other occupants who were in scenes told in ooc its good reason to give an death rp, but none of them even care. It is total awfull that you can lose firearm license for no reason and without any explanation, and you will never get it back on the same char even if you clean for 1-6 months ooc. 

Edited by Einaras
  • Confused 1

Personally for being an active criminal I do not think that LEO is that overpowered. The only overpowered thing in LEO are cruisers which are fast as fuck and maybe a limit to go max 210 would help out alot. Lootable weapons is an awful idea, Cruiser ramming a kamacho sounds nonRP to me.I  personally think the biggest problem between LEO and Criminal is just the OOC tension that occurs between eachother,

I have experienced alot of interactions with PD where ive seen when they arrive at the scene /b deathRP denied. instead of letting everything go with the flow. To add on the point of lower prison times I think the problem here is the chargestacking of cops and I would like to know what cops think about this. Why do you guys charge people who felony evaded with

Felony evading + Felony Public endangerment + other petty charges purely for the sake of putting charges. Is it really necessary to add all those charges, if cops did not have criminals you would not have chases/shootouts and I am fairly certain nobody would want that. At least be decent and not try and get all charges possible for everyone its not fun for anyone. in before people say IA report I have IA reported someone recently for charging 3x resisting arrest on me but it got denied. 

https://imgur.com/cJQ7t0V

in the end -1 for nerfing LEO as I think they should be OP, but a +1 towards creating a better OOC relationship with crims and maybe more PD regulations on no charge stacking, no multiple stacks on high jailtime crimes, more deathRP reward. 

• Upvote 2

@FrankieP

To be completely honest with you, there are a lot of criminals on here that don't operate very smartly. To the point where we have had to introduce robbery rules about where you can and cannot rob someone because people cannot seem to make those decisions for themselves. 

This is besides the point, if criminals don't act smartly, they get caught, no ones arguing against that. The problem is that we can plan our operations as smoothly as possible, with intricate planning, but more often than not, it will be ruined by cops that will disregard our rp (i.e shooting unarmed hostages, refusing rp'd fake ID's, catching a scammer through ID despite them changing name and having plastic surgery), they will act as if they're above the rules (constant VDM from cops), and will run head first into fights without second guessing (all because their is no setback to their faction if they lose their weapons). As for the new robbery rules, I agree with them completely.

I will mainly focus on this "refusing rp'd fake ID's Fake ID's are considered alt RP as there is no script support from it, if you get an alt RP approval by head admin then go ahead and PD will follow that as long as you have proof of it, but you should know that fake ID's are either tied to someone in the system, which when the cop will run it in the MDC will see an issue with it ( image not matching for example ), or they are not tied to anyone, which will also get flagged in MDC

And this" catching a scammer through ID despite them changing name and having plastic surgery".  IRL if someone changed their name, they would still be able to be tracked to the system and even if not, there are other stuff that ties people to a name and allow them to be tracked

+1, I like the idea but why not start off with something a little more likely to be changed. I heard someone talking about how overpowered it is that LEO have a lot of ammo in their guns, I know from experience it is a silly and unrealistic amount. So maybe a good step would be clips for guns. What I mean like this is instead of everyone being able to have 200 ammo+ in one given gun they can have 30 or whatever the clip limit is for each gun. For them to get more ammo they would have to equip another clip which would in their inventory from the armoury. This clip/reload would have an action timer on it. This way LEO can't just spray and never run out. They would have to stop take cover and reload and vice versa for criminals. Then maybe the solution would be instead of lootable weapons you could steal their ammo. This way cops on regular patrol wouldn't take out say 5 clips because that would be pointless and risky but if they were going to a shootout then they would as it would be needed. That would prevent hunting cops mentality. I also believer there should be a weight limit on them so someone couldn't carry an unrealistic amount of ammo clips and to get more would have to restock at a cruiser. Just a thought....

• Upvote 2

+1 PD is just to damm overpowered the man advantage they get is never realistic at one point you wouldnt have 20 cars chasing a felony evader as in irl the  position there in they wouldnt be able to cover the whole other regions  and the cronvic is phisicly hard to evade from even if your a good driver if your in a highway theres phisicly no chance of you to escape in the city more or less if the driver is slopy and that theres phisicly no guns dosent make it easer when pd runs with like carbines shotys m4s and shit like that

52 minutes ago, Dangerous said:

+1, I like the idea but why not start off with something a little more likely to be changed. I heard someone talking about how overpowered it is that LEO have a lot of ammo in their guns, I know from experience it is a silly and unrealistic amount. So maybe a good step would be clips for guns. What I mean like this is instead of everyone being able to have 200 ammo+ in one given gun they can have 30 or whatever the clip limit is for each gun. For them to get more ammo they would have to equip another clip which would in their inventory from the armoury. This clip/reload would have an action timer on it. This way LEO can't just spray and never run out. They would have to stop take cover and reload and vice versa for criminals. Then maybe the solution would be instead of lootable weapons you could steal their ammo. This way cops on regular patrol wouldn't take out say 5 clips because that would be pointless and risky but if they were going to a shootout then they would as it would be needed. That would prevent hunting cops mentality. I also believer there should be a weight limit on them so someone couldn't carry an unrealistic amount of ammo clips and to get more would have to restock at a cruiser. Just a thought....

We don't have 200+ ammo in our guns, I believe its either 120 or 150. While its still lots, it is way less as your numbers as well

I think that the vast majority of the people in the thread missed a very key difference between law enforcement and criminals. Since @Itzsonzy claims they were a member of PD, I don't see how they didn't factor it in it at all.

Law enforcement, for the most part, does not get to do whatever they want. They are bound by rules so long that they're called manuals.

That is the key difference, and why it makes every single argument like "why do LSPD get free guns and not crims" absolutely flawed. 

Let's take for example Officer John Doe. He gets a free gun, and a pretty good car. It's not the best by far. Anyone that's tried to chase a Hakuchou Drag or a Rapid GT will know that while the car is pretty good, it's not overpowered. 

He's out on patrol, and he sees someone robbing a store. He does not get a choice on what he wants to do. Based on IC rules, he has to act. He has to get involved. Backup is called, and other officers have to respond and help.

Law enforcement, for the most part, is a reactive faction. They react to what criminals do, and there is very little freedom for the average officer. 

If you take for example the average criminal John Doe. He has to buy a pistol for 8k. But he can use that pistol to do literally anything he wants. He wants to rob a bank? He can try. He wants to rob another person? He can do so. 

Anyone that doesn't understand this basic difference, should take a couple of minutes, and consider just how a cop gets to use those free items, and how much freedom they have with their own purchased items.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BrainDed said:

We don't have 200+ ammo in our guns, I believe its either 120 or 150. While its still lots, it is way less as your numbers as well

Sorry I was using it as example. Merely trying to bring a realistic step in to the debate. I wasn't trying to over egg the amount of ammo it was a estimate. Thank you for giving me the real figure but regardless my point still apply's it would bring a bit more RP having to change clips as not many mags would hold 120-150 bullets.

11 hours ago, ClankH said:

Lets both be honest here, as someone that experiences both sides, and as someone that is really close friends OOCly with people that are dedicated crims on the server. Intricate planning does NOT happen. Lets take YOUR gang Dojin-Kai for example. You guys hit banks all the time, whenever possible. Always the same thing. If its pink cage bank? You stack people on roofs, get people inside and then pray to god that cops drop fast enough. Every single time I have been to a bank robbery on my PD character the past week or so, its been with Dojin-Kai alone or with Dokin-Kai being backed up by MurdaBlock. You guys literally MAKE IT TOO EASY to stop the bank. All it turns out to be is a shootout where PD will win due to numbers AND ACTUAL tactics.

This is complete slander against our faction, and I'm not gonna take this one sitting down. Let's rewind a bit and actually tell the full story. The Dojin-Kai do NOT attempt bank heists where possible, we only occasionally do them now, and here is why. In one of our first heists, we attempted to rp with PD/SD, we had ourselves an unarmed hostage, yet for some strange reason, PD decided to spray down everyone in the gaff, including the unarmed hostage. We try to rp with PD, but they completely disregard that EVERY TIME, so what are we to do? It's not us, it's PD that love turning every situation into a shootout. As @mikebumbum said, there is literally only one entrance and one exit to the banks, so how do you suggest we rp without it turning into a shootout? At this point, we've exhausted all our rp options, as it has become absolutely clear that PD are NOT willing to rp.

NOBODY is above the rules,

Debatable. We have multiple videos of cops VDM'ing without punishment, and cops nonrply tasing through closed car windows.

Whenever I have interacted with Dojin en-masse, they follow the pursuit line in an attempt to help their friends, which end up making the police have to act more aggressive by pitting and ramming the suspect vehicle.

Don't arrest a member of a well known crime syndicate if you don't want the family to intervene.

There was also an instance where Dojin tried to do the classic Zeta technique of blocking the sewer entrance with a contender instead of a bigger car which ended with our kamacho being able to ram through the contender and get both the blocker and the evader.

The contender is a beefy vehicle, let's not chat shite here. Also, this is a lie, the evader got away successfully 😁

You guys literally set yourselves up for failure when it comes to evading the police and then question WHY you cannot win. Theres been plenty of times where cops have been absolutely massacred by gangs due to ACTUAL tactics being used by them.

Yes, including the time that Dojin-Kai have absolutely shlapped PD. To me it seems like you have some unwarranted dislike for our faction, hence your slander and lies towards us

Factions already suffer a hit to their budget, Cruisers being destroyed, stolen etc. That isnt free. Even taking the GPS out of your faction vehicle will hit the vault budget. 

You can literally spawn and despawn all your equipment and vehicles hello? Police budget should never extend to regular patrol officers carrying shotguns/smgs/carbines, it's completely unrealistic. PD do NOT value their equipment or vehicles at all, all because they know that they can spawn the items back in after they get back to the station.

I can assure you as a member of staff that NOBODY is above the rules. So your point there is invalid in general. Also before you make uneducated assumptions about the ramming capabilities of a "shitty queen vic cruiser". Police issue crown victorias have been used to take down vehicles almost twice their size. They're made to get beat up, TWIN TURBOCHARGED V8 under the hood as well as massive durability. Even newer police vehicles such as the Taurus and Charge (police3 and police2) have insane engines and insane damage resistance. A stock crown victoria weights almost as much as a stock ford f150 pickup truck. 

This is Eclipse, the cruisers will stall even after attempting to PIT a warrener, how is it at all realistic for a Crown Vic to ever PIT a car such as a Kamacho or Contender? It's not realistic at all, but ofc PD don't think about that, they only think about W I N N I N G. Guess what, Kamachos are also made to get beat up, yet us crims are, for some reason, not allowed to perform PIT manouevers on enemies or attempt to ram them without getting a VDM punishment. One rule for us, one rule for you.

The taurus interceptor (police3) caps at 190 and will hit 220 if you're lucky on bumps. Will FLIP if you hit the TINIEST rock. CANNOT OFFROAD WITHOUT LOSING 60% of its speed.

All vehicles slow down offroad, well done, but the issue is that police cruisers would realistically not be able to traverse mountains. It should be considered nonrp for cruisers to do this.

The crown victoria (police) has the highest TOP SPEED of the 3 at 220-230 on a highway with 0 bumps but accelerates like a snail and turns like a bus.

No regular patrol police vehicle should be able to hit 230, this is completely OP and beats multi-million dollar cars. I can tell you for a fact that the handling isn't at all bad, and doesn't 'turn like a bus'. This seems like a problem with your driving.

The dodge charger/buffalo (police2) has the fastest ACCELERATION of the 3 but caps out at 170 it might hit 180 if you're LUCKY. It is also heavier than a Schafter V12 so maneuverability is out of the question.

This is a fair speed

Now lets look at the other side and take a quick peek at the current meta for criminal vehicles.

Meanwhile a Sultan Classic can hit 240 in the city due to bumps, accelerates faster than an elegy retro and is more maneuverable than the three cop cars. 

An elegy retro (200k car). Can abuse quick turns, accelerates insanely quick, and is light, small and nimble enough to make it through the sewers with ease.

A novak can hit 240, can hold 4 armed goons and can go offroad without losing much speed.

A kamacho can go off-road with 0 speed loss, can ram cruiser to infinity and beyond, can literally step on cruisers.

Comet Retro can skyrocket to 240 on a straight in seconds.

Rapid GT can skyrocket to 240 on a straight in seconds.

811 can skyrocket to 240 in seconds.

Hakuchou drags can offroad, turn into tiny alleys, escape in tiny cracks and are barely visible from helicopters.

Well done, you named 8 vehicles out of the hundreds available to citizens, whereas ALL of your vehicles seem to have an advantage over $20mil+ cars. Comet Retros an 811's are literally supercars, costing tens of millions of dollars, yet they can barely outrun police cruisers, so don't chat. As for Kamachos and Novaks, you think it's unfair that they can offroad? that's literally what they're built for. Drags are also expensive, they SHOULD be able to outmanouver cops.

As someone that has been constantly been scrutinized for ANY bit of corruption in PD by command and internal affairs, I can assure you that corruption and malpractice are investigated with the highest possible level of prejudice. We have ALL of our admin logs checked randomly. Whether its dropping a gun somewhere, storing a pistol somewhere, giving a criminal special treatment. EVERYTHING is looked at by administration, text logs, storage logs, phone logs, etc. I can assure you that the tiny things you complain about when it comes to 'corruption' is just a criminal being uneducated.

I don't appreciate being called 'uneducated' when I have literally witnessed cops abused their powers and vehicles during situations, only to be met with '/b that's IC'.

Protocol is DRILLED into our heads ICLY AND OOCLY. I have been on both sides of the IA crosshair and I can assure you that they do their job properly and any form of corruption is combated. Unprofessional-ism is not tolerated. You have to realize that just because things dont go your way does not mean its corruption. 

Ah yes because the bloods and crips, Lucky Luciano, Salvatore Maranzano, Latin Kings, etc. Go/Went around in color coded vehicles chasing criminals around the streets in huge convoys, proudly declaring to the police that they are part of an illegal organization!

This is Eclipse, colours are very much a  requirement for getting your gang recognised by Faction Management. If  you don't like us chasing our enemies around the streets, then don't intervene! It's as simple as that.

7 minutes ago, FrankieP said:

Debatable. We have multiple videos of cops VDM'ing without punishment, and cops nonrply tasing through closed car windows.

I keep hearing this from the illegal side, saying that admins give special treatment to members of the LSPD faction yet I have had no reports come to me about anything of the likes. Can you provide me with links to forum reports where such accusations take place in the future?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Serthon said:

I keep hearing this from the illegal side, saying that admins give special treatment to members of the LSPD faction yet I have had no reports come to me about anything of the likes. Can you provide me with links to forum reports where such accusations take place in the future?

Report denied

Report denied

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/687378825260171266/725136374734258237/Grand_Theft_Auto_V_2020.06.24_-_00.45.34.02.DVR_Trim.mp4

????????

13 hours ago, braden said:

Very big +1. Great post and great suggestions.

No doubt this will be bombarded by people defending PD but a serious change is needed.

The fact that the police cruisers can very easily keep up with supercarsjust does not make sense at all.

The fact that criminals in major factions have access to supers/sports cars and bikes like the drag makes no sense at all, that's literally why cruisers were buffed. Would you care to explain why you think it makes sense for criminals to own supers and drags, but unfair for PD to have cruisers that go fast ?

12 minutes ago, Kyle White Raven said:

The fact that criminals in major factions have access to supers/sports cars and bikes like the drag makes no sense at all, that's literally why cruisers were buffed. Would you care to explain why you think it makes sense for criminals to own supers and drags, but unfair for PD to have cruisers that go fast ?

Show me a car shop where people can now Order and  buy super cars and drag bikes please as you are making out that they are easily obtain vehicles  

drag bike goes for around 1.4 million for a crim to buy,  how much isit for pd ? 

super cars the cheapest iv seen is 19million, how mucsh isit for pd to spawn ? 

If you are an old member of this community yes you might have one of those, but the server took those cars out for people not to be able to buy  because it was too hard for police  then they buffed pd cars and kept them buffed 

You guys bring up this one hostage situation where you had one of your OWN members a hostage, would you honestly think they would take that seriously? You need to try a little harder on getting a real hostage and try some communication tactics like handing the hostage over for a clean get away.

Drag bike was removed because it's too good, and having them still in the server still is the only reason the price inflated. The fact that they are allowed at all even after removal should be a blessing to you. Same with the comet retro. They could of easily deleted all the vehicles.

Edited by PurplePlant
  • Confused 1

I have played both on the side of crime and SD and played SD after coming from a crime character and have some of my own views as well.

I have seen people saying police cruises go to fast and after doing some research I have found. The average top speed of a police charger is 150 mph which is equivalent to 240 khm. So this shows why cruisers go the speed they do.

The point on officers carrying too much ammo is fair as the average officer will have a loaded pistol and 2 external clips. so for a .50 that would be 27 rounds on a person. If that officer was to carry a shotgun they would have a fully loaded shotgun and then the amount for 1 or 2 reloads 16-24 max shells. If a larger limit to ammunition was to be added would criminals still be able to carry around a pistol with 150 ammo? 

People say PD are turning into a military which is actually the same as what the LAPD are becoming. The military give over unwanted, outdated and or unneeded weapons and vehicles etc to Law enforcement. Here is a list of the equipment available to the LAPD http://www.lapdonline.org/lapd_equipment and that does not show what can be collected by Swat, 

I am still looking for suggestions that could make it balanced but in reality Police enforcement over power gangs which leads them to become more creative and secretive about how they do everything.

Edited by Danny-T

10 hours ago, HobGoblin said:

If your saying you sit in a bush waiting for the bank to be able to be robbed this sounds like script abuse. I can assure you we don’t magically know when they can be robbed. Also PD don’t camp the bank when they can be robbed. 

Wonder why they removed the check timer of banks hmmm

Maybe the 2-3 PD that roll around banks check timer then camp the one that was almost ready to rob , wanna talk about script abuse go ahead

Dont start a topic that even your fellow officers agreed they abuse it lol.

To be on topic , i dont agree with the Leo’s be limited in numbers as long as crime are back to 60 

The only nerf that PD should have is even the disgusting speed of the cars OR the speed limit removed easy as it is

As for the weapons i dont actualy care if they pay for them or not , it is what it is end of the day we got used to that .

Edited by WindEZ
  • Upvote 1