reeceobz

Bolt Cutters

In my opinion there should be a way to counter the player built locked gates that you can get from the furniture store.they mostly serve the purpose of storing the expensive cars outside of a players house. Since most of the time there is a gap between the gates for cars to fit through Realistically a chain and lock would be required to keep it shut and that's what brings me to my suggestion.

Bolt Cutters.

0953b5c1c62f6e3dfa90cfd8f71cc6d2.png

You can buy in stores for around $5-15k or maybe higher so you actually have to plan your robbery with precision (In real life you can buy these at any hardware store so I don't think it would be fair to allow these only on the illegal import laptop)

20 volume since it Isn't the lightest tool in the shed.

1-3 Minute timer with chance of failing like a bobby pin.

If failed the owner of the gate gets alerted like the bobby pin on a car However it would not break.

Would NOT work on gates such as weazel since they have a button that controls them and not a chain and lock.

Could also help PD in cases where stolen cars or bikes are locked away instead of getting a admin.

Just a little suggestion for criminals to get to expensive cars and make a little more money and that's if they can even chopshop successfully without getting caught/robbed. We haven't had new criminal content for a very long time. Let me know what you think!

Edited by reeceobz
  • Like 18

41 minutes ago, reeceobz said:

If failed the owner of the gate gets alerted like the bobby pin on a car However it would not break.

+1 but I don't know if the owner of the gate should be alerted, with cars it functions as a remote car alarm but I've never seen a simple chain and lock which such remote alarm features. But I do get it's more fair for the owner to get alerted.

• Like 1

+1 there needs to be some scripted way to get into these gates.

I don't agree with the auto-notification on the gate being broken If people want to risk leaving their cars outside behind a single gate, they should face the risk of is being stolen. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

-1 it’s a cool concept but I don’t see how it could be implemented in a way that it only affects gates. If it was able to do doors which is what these gates are listed under in the furniture store then what would be the point in external building. I have a building outside (not garage) that i use to store stuff. And it also Means if you got in to someone’s house you could cut open their doors. 

+1
But I think being able to use bobbypins to break into those would make more sense though, in my opinion atleast. All those doors just come with a lock. I do think the time to break into it should be quite long though.

Yes I will be affected quite badly by this, having many cars stolen, but it makes sense from a realistic standpoint.

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.