alexalex303

West Coast Assassins

It was a good run for you guys, you gave people opportunity to change things by sacrificing yourself, but people did not realise that. The leaders of this faction once again, with their second faction created, managed to get them to the point of official. Started with AVL and now WCA, sadly both faction disbanded for different reasons, but fact is, that these people know what they are doing as they have done it twice.

Also I cannot wait to read more of these comments from people that dont really care, but will give "good wishes" when a faction is disbanding.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

Just now, OBESE said:

It was a good run for you guys, you gave people opportunity to change things by sacrificing yourself, but people did not realise that. The leaders of this faction once again, with their second faction created, managed to get them to the point of official. Started with AVL and now WCA, sadly both faction disbanded for different reasons, but fact is, that these people know what they are doing as they have done it twice.

Also I cannot wait to read more of these comments from people that dont really care, but will give "good wishes" when a faction is disbanding.

Yeah Raul, you right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, OBESE said:

your perception of reality has always puzzled me.

As for WCA, good run for you guys, unfortunately you chose to end this war OOCly, vs ICly. Good luck with future endeavors.

• Like 2

Been with you guys since I started to play on that server.

Ya'all instantly welcomed me and made me feel like a family.

I'd like to thank you for the time we had together and for the opportunity to meet all of you.

29KuSOm.png

• Like 3

Great leadership builds great teams. For the second time you created and stabilized an infrastructure that went on to have large impacts on the server ( AVL / WCA ). That something to be proud of.

Thanks to all of WCA for the time and effort put into this faction and thread!

Its genuinely going to be sad not seeing matte green around the city.

Edited by HighTV
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, OBESE said:

Fax

• Like 1