alexalex303

West Coast Assassins

We been enemies and we been allies and during both times, I had mad respect for you guys the whole time.

Super sad seeing such a great faction disband but I'm sure you have your own reasons. Good luck with future endeavors!

was shocked and saddened to see this outcome of the war - feels like my time & experience with wca was cut too short. this faction was made up of some of the funniest characters and have been so friendly throughout. i wish you all the best of luck and hopefully continue to see you all in-game. :769_heart:

• Like 6

It was a pleasure to fight the war alongside you badasses. I'm really glad I got the opportunity to do so. Saddened it had to go this way. Wishing the best to all of you.

- Rafi

Edited by RobinMiller
  • Like 2

Wca is one of the best factions in server with most quality of role player, I've never seen any faction like you lads,

4 hours ago, Henry Goodman said:

I would trade WCA for zetas, maybe it's due to a fact they are existing for so long and I get bored of them 🤔

Its for long time I guess.

I'm also Bored

We need different factions on top

Best of luck for yall........

❤️

Edited by Traxixo
  • Like 1

Jonas Keiler
The kidnapper
Zetas And triads lost in the day light in every ones sight but there is a question How ?
While writing this there is no wca no more but we are proud of our selves because we fought for what we loved and we respected no matter what 
We all knew this fight was not fair and there was a low chance of winning for us but we risked our lives anyways and never dropped our weapons and we never gave up this is what we are proud of .so i proud of you from The kingpin to the hustlers and im here to say that we are the real winners because we now know we are never giving up on anything 
Thanks for letting me in your family this video belongs to YOU
WHEN WE GET SHOT !! WE BLEED GREEN

• Like 21

I still remember my first day in WCA like it was yesterday as Tony Baboni now months later I’m Willie Laurie and seeing all the memories and everything makes me upset to see it go. Makes you really think about how fast time flies and how little we pay attention to the little moments that make a big impact. I didn’t make a video but for everyone that was in WCA new and old I had a great run thanks to all of you and I hope to continue making moments with all of you to remember. Lots of you became good friends not only IC but OOC too. Much love all around and @alexalex303 keep yelling👍.

Edited by Neophite
  • Like 7

I've taken the time and suggestions from a few members to compile a video of our notable engagements throughout the faction's length. I think it ended up as a nice timeline from the very beginning as a group of six people to the very end when it was one of the biggest. 

• Like 37
  • Upvote 5