alexalex303

West Coast Assassins

It's been almost a week since the war started and we've already lost several men some being close friends of mine.. However that just gives us even more motivation to keep pushing forward to get revenge for our fallen brothers. WCA and Dojin-Kai stand tall and if The Council thinks we're losing our morale anytime soon they got a lot coming.

This war has just begun.

aRhAYCM.png

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

image.png.54750fc74567c722f42f3a7378a658d8.png

Ski Join's WCA

So where it all started Los Zetas.. Ski were apart of the Los Zetas for many months while he were apart of the Zetas he worked along side with West Coast after making connections with some of the higher ups.

NjtDnjX.thumb.png.a78039596e3d7d4cc572cae865961279.png

buBQGk9.thumb.png.8abd0c88fb4f8291dbdfc68182752c82.png

HRVyONO.thumb.png.a310c2924a0ef8b5506b6e361351be23.png

image.png.bbc80e18c2e523a95550af21894b8b61.png

Ski introduced a lot of people to West Coast that he brought over to the city they had no idea about how stuff worked and Ski thought West Coast Assassins would be the best place for them to learn and make strong bonds in the city. Ski met up with Deandre Pop's and a few others explaining that he had a few solid guys looking for a group. Deandre took his word for it and gave them all ago few months down the line the higher ups are pleased with the members they had gathered from Ski  and Ski's respect within West Coast Assassins became strong.

209eddd990719b58fc203e6f4937e054.png

Ski left town for a short while after getting bored of the city  felt he needed a rest he had no time for the Zetas which resulted him being removed but that wasn't the case.. After Ski putting all his time and effort into his so called family he were informed that many Zetas were shit talking him behind his back  before the war had even started Ski were already tired of the disrespect and felt he should reunite with people he rolled with in other city's.

Joining The War

Word spread out the Zetas and Triads were going to War with WCA for what ever reasons Ski felt uncomfortable fighting people he used to roll with until he saw the disrespect again he then had no mercy for the people he were clapping.

53f065111ac0bfed0fa547b6a342b1cf.png

Edited by JayG
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 2

There was a longer and more personal message towards the faction in the WCA discord, however, the short of it is that we are closing the faction and pursuing other roleplay opportunities.

Thank you to everyone that supported the faction through the eight month journey, and to those that worked against it ICly, I firmly believe that we wouldn't of been as strong as we were, had we not been challenged so many times throughout the growth of the faction.

It was a good run.

• Like 48

Have a lot of mixed feelings as you guys were the first ever criminal faction I've joined, yet later on you would also be the ones to kill the later faction I had. Its been a lot of ups and downs but for sure your time in the official faction stage was cut too short. Will miss the West Coast Assassin's presence in the city, from the Jewel Motel all the way to Grove.

• Like 4

It was an absolute blast and a very big journey. It's sad that the faction had to disband this way. I wish everyone that was in WCA best of luck and Im sharing my unfished montage that I have been working for this month, I hope you will like it.

My first ever image taken in WCA

90P3bMm.png

Lamar's first time holding an AK-47

WRACCdr.png

No joke, no lie, WCA till i die.

Edited by Vubey
  • Like 12

From the bottom of my heart I am saddened to see this is what the outcome was and truly wish you all the very best of luck. We have been in conflict and teamwork together since around November and it has never been anything short of interesting. I've always been very proud of your group as we both came up together. I hope to see a new path for you all very soon and wish you the very best of luck in whatever new path you find. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1