MusketDeezNuts

Goodbye from MusketDeezNuts

Hello everyone. I got a million questions on discord why I stepped down and left ECRP. I want to make it clear it has nothing to do with ECRP at all.

I sold everything I own, and stepping down as owner of LSC, and stepped down as ECRP staff.

Reason I am stepping down is very personal to me, But here is a small run-down of it all:

My health has rapidly going down (not gonna mention why) and I am focusing on bringing that up. been focusing on Martial Arts Kung Fu (just started my second style)

((For those who are wondering my main intrestest is Wing Chun KungFu))

Almost loosing my mother, Where I had to perform CRP opened my eyes, that you can loose the things you love in life in just a few seconds. 1 hour before my mother suffered the health issue, my work asked if I could stay 2 hours longer, If I said yes, I would not have been there to apply CPR to my mother, that saved her life. 

I am also to busy at work, Working 180 hours a month as security, 50 to 70 hours a month training to be a K9 handler in security and alongside that Martial Arts. Not leaving enough time to enjoy games that dedicated. so I am playing casual games, enjoying my little time I have.

With the time I do have, Funny turn around is I am gonna host a minecraft server, (been 5 years since I played it, but I recently want back and a lot of those toxic players from the past are no more) but I am not here to advertise so no more mention of that here.

I do still love this community, and love the staff team. With special mention thanks to the following people who really helped me become the staff member I was, @PolarBlunk who helped me when I joined support staff, @BallinByNature who always supported me and became a friend. @Serthon who always gave me good advice @FatherOsborn for his kind help in situations. @Triple Seven who helped me a lot during my support days. 

@Bakmeel @XposeD @MarcoD (krupt) @Archaeah who always had my back and are great staff members.

And all of the rest of the staff team who I didn't tag.

Love you all!!! ❤️
-MusketDeezNuts

Edited by MusketDeezNuts
  • Like 31