37hh

Black Market for Weapons

Hello yes I have big brain idea

The boys should implement a weapons market, similar to drug drop-offs where players can sell all types of available weapons in the game, from combat pistols to Ak's.
I, along with many other players have bags and bags of pistols with less than 30 ammo, completely useless to most criminal content.

The type of weapon along with price can change like drug drop-offs do, you could drop the weapons in the same way you do drugs.
Obviously the sell price would be lower than what they sell for in stores, however I feel criminal content is somewhat lacking at the moment and this could spice things up.

Please respond with constructive feedback as to why you think this would, or would not work.
/me dabs
Thanks 🙂

• Like 2
  • PogU 3
  • Upvote 4

Can someone help me understand what actually happens to drugs when they are sold to the drop-off? Are they just sold to nobody and go into the void or are they somehow reintroduced?

If they go into the void I can't really say I support a similar situation for weapons.

Edited by Swifty

1 hour ago, Swifty said:

Can someone help me understand what actually happens to drugs when they are sold to the drop-off? Are they just sold to nobody and go into the void or are they somehow reintroduced?

If they go into the void I can't really say I support a similar situation for weapons.

+1

keep in mind he is saying low ammo count weapons, weapons that would be otherwise left on the street or have no practical use. 

+1. I think this can be expanded too.

Two things come to mind:

• Ability to purchase ammo for pistols
  • Ability to sell everything else (radios, bags etc) at a discounted price to stores. The sell price could be set by store owners and when an item is sold to a store, it's added to their stock. It's probably best if the owner can set a threshold to avoid unexpected balance changes. So for example, the owner sets a threshold of 100 for radios. Once 100 radios have been sold to the store, they're no longer accepted unless the owner updates the threshold. Alternatively, there could be a drop-off location just like how drugs is done but I like the first idea since it enhances the economy.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.