Jim_Wesson

Get rid of the GPS/MAP update.

yeah just add it as a downloadable app which costs money instead, like for x amount of IRL hours you have access. after that you "re-download" the app. 

This could even be a JOB within the city and work like taxi and citybee. 

Just find an electronics shop, good location, high traffic volume, when a player is at their job and on Duty then to get the app "set up" you need to visit the local electronics store. If there is no one On-Duty then revert to another system, easy ya know, like if x then x and just have players approach desk, ring bell and auto download the "app"

Just whatvere you do, do not put the mini map back into the game as it was. it was mmersion breaking. 

+1 another dum money sync update that just makes everyone life harder on the server, like having to waste more inventory weight on a map and gps, like this ain't the early 2000 everyone has a smart phone mini computer in there pocket.

This update would of been cool it was just done improper, HOW IT SHOULD OF BEEN DONE IS AS FOLLOWS! Completely get rid of the map that is dum and makes no sense, only leave the GPS. The GPS is an item that should be bought and added permently to your vehicle like phone chargers, while you're inside your car the GPS will open up your mini map while inside you're car. While you're on foot and outside of your vehicle you can RP opening your phone to check the map, AKA pressing esc and opening the map but there should not be a minimap while on foot, or they can add an APP on the phone that when you click it opens the minimap on the corner of you're screen but requires you to pull out your phone and have it in your hand.  @Jim_Wesson @Flucifial @padpilot @Yputi

Edited by gohena
  • Like 1

+1

we are in 2019 lol move forward we can open phone that look exactly like iphone but has no gps wtf
we have jets and super smart technologies but no gps in phone thats funny and i make profit on selling gps & maps

"wait a second let me open map in 2019"

*opens a map made of paper as he holds his iphone*

Edited by SMILE_
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 10:12 PM, Jim_Wesson said:

Does anybody actually own a phone these days without maps on it?

Shouldn't it just be an app that only works if your phone isnt dead or off?

Who actually uses physical maps in 2019 b/c my ass hasn't seen one since the smart phone was invented.

You wanna see my map collection? I got plenty of maps starting from year 1995. I still use them because they're useful.

• Confused 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.