Jim_Wesson

Get rid of the GPS/MAP update.

Does anybody actually own a phone these days without maps on it?

Shouldn't it just be an app that only works if your phone isnt dead or off?

Who actually uses physical maps in 2019 b/c my ass hasn't seen one since the smart phone was invented.

Edited by Jim_Wesson
  • Like 17

I prefer having a mobile map. I only use Google Maps IRL and I won't carry an actual map... Makes more sense to mee too as how does a physicall map update the blips. You would have to buy a new one. A phone just updates the map.
This is something I commented earlier in this topic with the suggestion to remove the map: 

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MildsHawk said:

@Hamaad There is cheaper but find in character, anyway it will be so hard for new people, gps should be in phone NOT carrying a whole garmin device to do your job.

I'm happy that these days new players at least spawn with phones, but even if they wanted to a buy a GPS they'd still be fucked trying to find a place without a map.

8 hours ago, Hamaad said:

++++1. Maps are 800 while gps's are 1000??? I'm broke and don't really feel like paying to know where i'm going, especially since most legal jobs require you to use the map/gps..

System is designed to keep the poor, poor.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.