XposeD

Theme Park NCZ.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:45 PM, Hilbert said:

But let's not make the fishing area NCZ. That means it will be crowded as hell. 

They will still need to leave the area to sell. Also right now it's hard to find active fishers since they fish everywhere now.

On 4/11/2019 at 6:09 AM, BrockOlly said:

I love the idea, generally a new place to hang out is needed, and if it requires an NCZ for that then so be it. 

Every video game / MMO has a 'social' area that has lots of amenities. This could be it for us as well.

+1

+1

I really like the idea of the theme park but I would like to point out why I think people really use the bank as a social hub currently with two main reasons that will work against the theme park.

1. Easy to go and collect your salary but you run into other people and start chit chatting which then another person drops in and so on and so forth.

2. Proximity to other useful locations. It's not far from many things so it's a good "staging" area to meet at then head out.

By taking those two things into consideration, I don't think people won't likely cross the town(especially out of fear of being robbed/attacked) out to the theme park then have to go back across town to get their salary or anything else.

I think the solution to this issue of the bank hangout is to implement multiple functioning banks to break up the traffic of everyone heading to one specific bank location. With 3 or more functioning banks scattered around the map, it is highly unlikely everyone would still go to the current bank every time for their salary.

By implementing the above, the amusement park would flourish much more as a social hub vs the bank.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.