XposeD

Theme Park NCZ.

Huge +1 to this suggestion, we need to be more places to do activities like this and I feel it's the perfect place, on top of that you can fish there and people could host competitions for fishing there (since it's an NCZ it'll be safe etc.).

• Like 4

+1 But I think it will also need to have the parking area NCZ as well, lets face it most people hang at bank because your car is also safe just like you are, I think if the fair was NCZ but the parking was not, I think it would still be dead as people wouldn't want their car to be stolen while they RP there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NoobDude said:

solution to the crowding issue is to add another bank elsewhere. Perhaps near the location you specified.

another bank is just another NCZ without anything to do, this suggestion would make an NCZ with activities for others to enjoy themselves and hang out at.I dont see how the solution to people sitting at bank having nothing to do is to add another NCZ which is a bank where people have nothing to do.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TheCanadian said:

another bank is just another NCZ without anything to do, this suggestion would make an NCZ with activities for others to enjoy themselves and hang out at.I dont see how the solution to people sitting at bank having nothing to do is to add another NCZ which is a bank where people have nothing to do.

There are multiple NCZ around the city but why do people mostly hang out at bank? Because 99% only hang out there to collect paychecks. Tequila Inn has everything OP mentioned (Gambling, Clothing store, Parking etc) but only few of them hang out there, why do you think so? How is the pier NCZ going to be any different than Tequila Inn NCZ?

14 minutes ago, NoobDude said:

How is the pier NCZ going to be any different than Tequila Inn NCZ?

Because tequila is a claustrophobic tiny crappy bar with little to no room to hang out, pier is a large open space with many activities (if implemented as OP said) and a beautiful view. Not some raunchy bar but a beautiful scenery.

• Like 3

+1, I think it'd be fantastic to have a sort of "social hub", or at the very least a customization area without having to fear being shot and killed in a clothing store because you didn't answer fast enough or didn't close down the menu before they counted down from three.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.