Chrisy

More Citybee Locations

2 minutes ago, gyrhnr said:

- Own a car

- Call 1111

- friends?

If I sell a car at HE I'm not gonna have a car to drive back, taxi drivers aren't always in the city, and handier to have a citybee right there than bugging someone to come and give you a lift. With those three points there is no need for city bees at all in the city? 

• Like 1

As someone that worked in DCC and currently working on another character I know how annoying Citybees are for taxi drivers as they literally take all the calls.

In the current state taxi drivers spend 60% of their time standing in 10-9 locations (locations where they wait for calls such as The Los Santos Bank and ETC) adding more Citybees will raise that number to 75% or even more as many of the calls taxi drivers handle are High End and Low End calls.

14 minutes ago, Chrisy said:

taxi drivers aren't always in the city

On the other hand what u said is valid and true as many times there are no taxi drivers online and working and it can be a pain in the ass looking for a ride. Therefore I am staying neutral on this suggestion.

Edited by HaminLord

I call taxi's all the time if im stranded. For me there are always a few available ( GMT +1, EU). Adding more city bees will only reduce the calls to DCC, which would be really sad since more taxi's in the city would be a nice sight. With more people calling, more people can have a reason for being a taxidriver too.

11 hours ago, CallumMontie said:

+1 if more of these were to be added, city bee should also be openly available to VIP's as a perk. Currently they're a rare sight and a lot of the time taxi's don't even bother to respond. 

Really like this

Overall, we need more city bee locations and allow regular people to take them out if there are less than X amount of taxi drivers OR base it on how many people are online per onduty taxi driver.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.