Shannon

More Parking Options and Lots

If this does not cause lag or server issues related to displaying probably hundreds of cars server-side all at once I'm for it.  I'm imagining a parking lot like Low/High end just filled with tens and tens if not nearly 100 cars. I cannot see how that would not cause some sort of server stress, but then again I'm not a admin/mod or anything so I'm clueless to that kinda stuff.

+1

• Upvote 1

I am unsure if this has come up before. But I see Paleto bay getting a lot better these days with added gas stations sheriff department, impound and cloth shops. But I still think its not being used that much by people because there is no where to park your car while logging off. People risk having a car impounded if they log off at Paleto, I think If we get a parking lot up north more people will hang around up there like they do in the city. Making it more fun for people to use more of the map while in game, with out the worry of heading back all the way to the city just to log off.

Edited by Magz
  • Upvote 2