Luxas

Staff Owned Official Factions

+1 

getting approval buy staff team (head admins) and other big factions (criminal factions) is very hard is cost you lots of IC money OOC playtime maybe around 5 months lots of IC PD charges you need to pay for it is not fair for other factions

I hope that the head admins read this

i  think they have their permission and this should review by owners 

but i am very happy for the first time SAmembers wanna face the PD i hope then they realize PD is broken.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Most admins are in LEO factions so they have a grudge against them. Havent seen a single admin actively RP anymore apart from mrsilky, might just be me? but how are they supposed to see crim factions thrive when almost all of them are on the law enformenct side. We actively avoid you at all times because of the never want to lose law enforcement attitude and ruleplay.

Funny to see how admins just create their official faction without having to do the work. It's extremely disrespectfull and demotivating to other crim factions that are trying to make it. Instantly official without even talking to the major gangs? I might be wrong cause i'm on LOA but Lets see how long they stay alive. I thought having server precense was a requirement for official? perhaps its not anymore? They are spitting into the faces of the people that worked so hard for this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

All the negative comments,and comments of people disagreeing with making MC and the other criminal factions, has been removed from the faction thread but I do have screenshots of some of the comments before they were deleted.

These are comments from @James Sakamoto @Ryzoft https://imgur.com/tYrftps

And this was my comment which I predicted that would get deleted before posting it https://imgur.com/xG78hr6

Denying someones freedom of speech is one of the most degrading things to do and I don't think there's anything else for me to say.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wouldn't be surprised if this post gets deleted just like the comments mentioned previously, but huge props to you @Luxas for actually having the balls to make a public discussion about this. It's so disappointing to see such favoritism within the server. It's insulting to a huge portion of the player base of ecrp to just give away official status for free to higher staff members and I hope that those staff members can understand our point of view.

On the LMC faction thread, Archaeah said "All current factions (with handlers) high command members have been told what this is and informed of the purpose and future. If you want to jump to conclusions and make up your own information, keep it to yourself. None of you have actually asked directly or found out the information yourself." If this really is just a trial system for a new means of factions to gain official status, don't keep that information to yourselves and other official faction leaders. If you want to avoid drama let the rest of the player base know why you have just completely bypassed a system that countless others have worked months for so they can understand your point of view. All im asking for is transparency. 

Edited by bunko
  • Like 1

for me i have no problem of them making a official new crim organization atleast it dosent fall in the category lets all be friendly and attack only rooks category and the fact that 6 gangs are activly attacking one group and has no iner conflict seems kinda prety nonrp aztecas faught so many godam small wars with same sized organizations as it was good for the rp but nowadays everygang is magicly friendly 

• Confused 3

I wonder if any head admin or senior admin will actually answer the fact of the transfer requests that are being accepted because they are staff members?

@Lewis @Dqniel @BallinByNature @Archaeah @Bakmeel ? Want to explain the transfer requests?

i will quote it again for you to make it easy for you 🙂 

We will not accept any transfer requests from legal characters trying to fund their criminal characters for the sole purpose of that character becoming stronger, e.g. funding your criminal character with guns using the money made off your legal character (e.g. LSPD)

• Upvote 2

I am actually utterly disgusted by how this server operates now. When did this server decide to say fuck it to all their hard working players and become an admin playground? People work so hard to get official, you have several gangs with good rp waiting for it. Why can they not have it? Just spit on and demotivate all the players who try to organise something and work hours upon hours to make it work. Or is it that they have the wrong alliances in the admins eyes? 

Very cool to see this epic quality RP by starting with transfering a bunch of assets to the criminal char, so much for organic growth and being an example to the community ey

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

It's not staff owned factions, but server owned factions where leadership will be given away to other players, as we want to establish more factions for more people to be included in the criminal content. That does not mean that custom factions will not be possible to create. We also plan to make more changes to make the black market more accessible to non-official faction members.

• Like 11

It's not staff owned factions, but server owned factions where leadership will be given away to other players, as we want to establish more factions for more people to be included in the criminal content. That does not mean that custom factions will not be possible to create. We also plan to make more changes to make the black market more accessible to non-official faction members.

Can you explain or answer the fact that these transfer requests are being accepted?

Can you also see our point that we now have 6+ Crim factions who are giving up and quitting because they feel all their hard work has been spat on and ignored? They no longer want to push for official because staff are just being handed it with no prior RP or thread. 

How comes, I had a player owned official faction and asked to become illegal and was denied and told I would lose official? If you want more player owned illegal factions then why was I denied? @Osvaldon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Luxas why would they give a faction thats with council an official just becose they chase some people around 24/7 ? how is that an rp standart as most groups that your quoting are just helping council i think if there would be more diversity you would get it and for LSMC the faction was  an legal faction with mostly pd members and md how you supose you would have gone illegal ?

• NAY 6
  • Confused 2

But I mean still... Is the unofficial ones not good enough? Is that the opinion of the staff team then? Because why does the server need server owned criminal factions, when you at any given time got 6-10 player owned factions trying to make it? Is it because you guys don't like the current climate or direction of gangs? Are these supposed to be rooky gangs where people enter to try Crim? 

Luxas why would they give a faction thats with council an official just becose they chase some people around 24/7 ? how is that an rp standart as most groups that your quoting are just helping council i think if there would be more diversity you would get it and for LSMC the faction was  an legal faction with mostly pd members and md how you supose you would have gone illegal ?

This isn’t the point of this thread. So you are saying that the reason the 6+ factions don’t have official is because they are allied with another faction? If diversity is what admins are looking for then this server is going to run itself into the floor.

and how LSMC would have gone illegal? It’s called RP mate. And would have been done IC. 

• NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

6+ gangs if goten official the server would have no lively hood as most gangs are just happy homies and makes no sense  never in the 1 year of my time on the server there has been so many council positive gangs i think the fact that 6 or more gangs can work together is purely ooc friendships no  ic interactions as realisticly that wouldnt be posible

• NAY 4

6+ gangs if goten official the server would have no lively hood as most gangs are just happy homies and makes no sense  never in the 1 year of my time on the server there has been so many council positive gangs i think the fact that 6 or more gangs can work together is purely ooc friendships no  ic interactions as realisticly that wouldnt be posible

You're talking about something you clearly know very little about. I recommend you read some of the forum threads and you will see RP reasons for situations. This is an RP server, which means criminal side is as much who you know, what you do, and how you do politics to survive - you know, like irl. It isn't PVP let's go merk the biggest gangs and their allies because we got 10 people and a shotgun to share amongst us 

• Like 2

Your text is funny the matter of fact that you dont know whats happening is amazing me i can go around the city doing my busines and for no rp reasons that i can see im just geting chased that im allegedly a rook all do f4  wise im not and rp wise im not 

• NAY 1

Almost 30 upvotes here from community members who have spent their time, energy and money on this server. Yet we get ignored.

@Osvaldon can you answer my questions above?

How do none of the head staff see there is a clear problem? 

I agree with most of the things you've said. But it's been only three hours, give it some time bro...

What you on about honestly ? 
Just say council council council , when this topic aint about council .

You talking about an ic isssue , make smart choices ic and you dont end up here 

You keep talking about great rp and things like that when your rp is so deep in the shadows that you cant post it on forums ? Afraid of people to MG it ? Then we are here when second in command of rooks got banned for MG 

I honestly dont understand a word you sayin

Edited by WindEZ
  • Like 4

For everyone to understand and stop being haters here , Lucas - owner of this thread was the leader of an official faction (LEGAL)

Stop talking about council , this is a separate problem that he adressed so lets respect his thread .

Intervention of a moderator now would be welcome since this people are talking about a IC issue , and no connection whatsover with this topic

Edited by WindEZ