Luxas

Staff Owned Official Factions

It is a clear rulebreak that multiple staff have engaged in with these transfers. There is a specific rule covering these transactions, saying it is NOT allowed. If a player wanting to set up a new Crim faction made a new char, they have to earn the money like everyone else because of this rule. We were told these new server sided factions would grow like any other, yet they are not. Server sets a horrible example if you allow staff to break rules setting up artificial factions people already are unhappy with, after being told they would get no special treatment. 

So are we going to

A) Bend the rules for them

B) treat them like any other player on the server would be treated. 

These transfer requests should all be retracted

• Like 2

Faction leaders were informed about what was happening on the 15th of August with details on what these two new factions would be and what Faction Management's role would be in STARTING them up. Please stop speculating what the intent of the faction is as it is NOT for the staff who are currently in it at all. 

• Like 1

Faction leaders were informed about what was happening on the 15th of August with details on what these two new faction would be and what Faction Management's role would be in STARTING them up. Please stop speculating what the intent of the faction is as it is NOT for the staff who are currently in it at all. 

Wait is 2 of them im stupid i thought is just one 🤨

And silky i respect you and i respect whatever is being done here , but my question is simple and my english is bad 

Is to much to ask for transparency ?

Edited by WindEZ
  • Like 1

Faction leaders were informed about what was happening on the 15th of August with details on what these two new faction would be and what Faction Management's role would be in STARTING them up. Please stop speculating what the intent of the faction is as it is NOT for the staff who are currently in it at all. 

Then what is the intent? Why can we not speculate when not being told anything? There are several player run factions with high quality RP that has been waiting for ages to just get a reply on their official application. Do you not see how this is an unfortunate signal for them? 

Then what is the intent? Why can we not speculate when not being told anything? There are several player run factions with high quality RP that has been waiting for ages to just get a reply on their official application. Do you not see how this is an unfortunate signal for them? 

what factions are whaiting ages quote me please as most of the new factions have been only for around 1-2 months if im not corect

Faction leaders were informed about what was happening on the 15th of August with details on what these two new factions would be and what Faction Management's role would be in STARTING them up. Please stop speculating what the intent of the faction is as it is NOT for the staff who are currently in it at all. 

Can you answer my questions then that I asked Osvaldon?

Why when I asked about LSMC moving to crim world and changing their name to Lost MC was I told I would lose official status? Do you not see how demoralising this is now?

If staff are not in this for the long run, why do you need to each transfer a 50k+ bike and 300k cash each? Why is there now natural progression? Everyone in LSMC had to work hard to get their cash and bikes. But this faction just allows 10+ transfer requests funding their criminals.

You are killing factions with these decisions, why are FM apps taking over 6 weeks for an answer but you guys get an answer instantly? @MrSilky

Edited by Luxas
  • Like 1
  • NAY 3

Same one bid dog who barks!

My english might be bad but i honestly dont know what you sayin ? 
“ same one big dog who barks ! “ 
You legit crying about an IC issues on a ooc topic , i cba with you GL

Edited by WindEZ
  • Like 1

I personally dont mind new factions that might change the crim RP side in the server. But I feel like admins need to also see that his feels like a huge fuck  you to unofficial gangs that have and are still working hard towards official and to see pretty much a staff faction instantly get official and get all the perks within. Like Dojin Kai, FSO, Ballas. 

Can you answer my questions then that I asked Osvaldon?

Why when I asked about LSMC moving to crim world and changing their name to Lost MC was I told I would lose official status? Do you not see how demoralising this is now?

It's because you would be changing your entire faction's lore which would require progression rather than an instant switch. If we look at the LSMC faction thread, there is little to no criminal progression when you inquired about switching to criminal, hence your request was thrown out. 

If staff are not in this for the long run, why do you need to each transfer a 50k+ bike and 300k cash each? Why is there now natural progression? Everyone in LSMC had to work hard to get their cash and bikes. But this faction just allows 10+ transfer requests funding their criminals.

You answered your own question here. We are not in it for the long run. We need things to get started off for the faction thread ready for moving forward with the plans that you have already been informed about (on the 15th). I am sure you would much rather see actual IC money used, not just spawned items/vehicles, right?

You are killing factions with these decisions, why are FM apps taking over 6 weeks for an answer but you guys get an answer instantly?

We are not killing factions whatsoever. High command of other current official groups like this very much and has been praised. This has been in the works for months. Stop speculating.

• Upvote 2

It's because you would be changing your entire faction's lore which would require progression rather than an instant switch. If we look at the LSMC faction thread, there is little to no criminal progression when you inquired about switching to criminal, hence your request was thrown out. 

You answered your own question here. We are not in it for the long run. We need things to get started off for the faction thread ready for moving forward with the plans that you have already been informed about (on the 15th). I am sure you would much rather see actual IC money used, not just spawned items/vehicles, right?

We are not killing factions whatsoever. High command of other current official groups like this very much and has been praised. This has been in the works for months. Stop speculating.

How about we instead of telling the playe rbase to be quiet, we communicate to the playerbase what the plan actually is?

How about we instead of telling the playe rbase to be quiet, we communicate to the playerbase what the plan actually is?

Pretty much this, how can you expect people not to get mad when from everyone elses view it seems like admins just started up a faction and just gave themselves everything and completely ignored transfer request rules while others had to work hard for months. Sitting there saying "just be quiet and trust us" doesn't exactly work.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Faction leaders were informed.

So for the argument sake is it that bad for someone to say whats all about here ? 
Or if an faction leader does it how is that gonna end for him ? 
ooc wise of course , ic is a different story

As @Felcon im not bothered about new factions coming into crime RP , transparency never hurt no one

Edited by WindEZ

I'd say all of these characters are new and aren't actually criminals in the case of they haven't been arrested. Cash from legal to a new character in my opinion is fine cause its a pain in the ass starting off. Its different when I'm transferring money from Chrisy_Fegan to Collie_Fegan just because I don't use my PD cash and Collie could use more.

Because why does the server need server owned criminal factions, when you at any given time got 6-10 player owned factions trying to make it?

As someone who is trying for official, I don't really see the issue with more gangs being created. These are two gangs that had lore from 2018 and a good presence around the city around that time. Currently a lot of gangs are coming around as Jonathan has said above me but throughout my time on ECRP new gangs come and go like nothing normal. With staff helping setting them up it creates leadership to be there and the strong lore so basically the gang has a better chance of surviving. By doing so this also creates more roleplay, competition throughout gangs and more action which at the end of the day every criminal wants. 

How comes, I had a player owned official faction and asked to become illegal and was denied and told I would lose official? If you want more player owned illegal factions then why was I denied? @Osvaldon

As for your denial @Luxas I'm not sure how exactly faction management are picking officials at the moment but I'm sure its not just as simple as swapping from legal to illegal. Obviously different targets need to be hit for legal and illegal factions. It makes no sense that you're running a legal MC and then the next day you're a fully illegal MC and expect to have all the contacts and any relationships around the city. It makes zero roleplay sense from that perspective. Your argument back here is going to be "oh staff are doing the same thing" but this is trying out a new type of official which I'm sure staff have put a good bit of thinking into how this will work as well as the leaders of the Lost MC are the people who run faction management and Bakmeel had earned a spot in official for LFB back in 2018.

• Like 2

Your new Lost MC faction has no lore or progression yet you are official? How does that make sense?

I was ready to ICly make the switch, with correct lore and with an ACTUAL RP reason. So bringing up lore and progression when you don’t have any yourself is complete bullshit. 

So because you aren’t allowed to spawn items and vehicles you just break rules instead? Transferring from legal to Crim to better off your crim character? I still wonder why all these have been accepted when the rule is stated literally on the forum. 
What I would prefer to see is you actually put some effort and work into the IC aspect of the game. Not just “this was planned for months” planned how? OOCly? So there’s been no IC of this new faction at all until one day they just arrive with full F4 and official status?

You say you aren’t killing factions but I have 30+ people upvoting this, and commenting on this.. all who are part of factions aiming for official.

Look at the bigger picture @MrSilky please understand me when I say that you made the wrong decisions  and because of these decisions you have lost a large number of the playerbase.

• Like 1
  • NAY 3

Wait is 2 of them im stupid i thought is just one 🤨

And silky i respect you and i respect whatever is being done here , but my question is simple and my english is bad 

Is to much to ask for transparency ?

You're asking for transparency? The Faction Management was transparent all the way. Gangs that are being looked over by the Faction Management were contacted right after the Senior Staff meeting and informed about the two (2) new criminal factions that will be developed by the Faction Management. Now... if that message failed to make its way to the members of those gangs, go to your leadership, high command and complain to them. Ask them to be transparent, demand more. 🙂

• Like 2

The transfer request system is a little fucked up. You can play PD for 2 years and stack up money. Then decide you want to go crim and thats fine. But playing 2 characters and wanting those assets on a character where you can actually use it isnt acceptable? I've done some transfer requests and they dont even check wether the asset came from the money from that faction. I have even specified that i'm not transferring the item to buy fucking guns. I don't even like shooting on an RP server.

I've flipped houses, appartments on my legal but i cant transfer cause its PD money? Its so dumb. I'm completely done with the legal side on this server and what should i do with these assets? Wait untill they get put up for sale randomly? I had Kris answer mine and he has a grudge agaisnt me for some reason.

Like in the player report section there is a clear bias here as well. One off the points the staff team could do better at is to look for inconsistenties and you'll find a shitload of them. The staff team is a friend cirkle which is a problem bias wise. Or maybe get an outsider to looks for them because you guys are clearly not seeing your own wrongdoings.

Edited by NM369
  • Like 1

Your text is funny the matter of fact that you dont know whats happening is amazing me i can go around the city doing my busines and for no rp reasons that i can see im just geting chased that im allegedly a rook all do f4  wise im not and rp wise im not 

Stop spreading your fake news your comments bring nothing to the discussion you just look salty, all i hear from you all the time is big mean council ruining your day in every discussion. 

• Like 1
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 5

it seems like yall 6 gangs are just buthurt one time something didnt go your way deal with it icly and ill quote you brandon how can you say they can have official if if you even dont know how they organize icly and rp icly 

Dude do you get the fact that this topic is made for "staff owned official factions" and not about the council part and 6 gangs allying up to smoke the one bad one trying to be the big dog?

You're totally bringing up your IC issues onto unrelated "OOC" topic even tho you're failed crim and trying to snitch to PD to get a "Better" life as crim

Lets not to go far from the topic itself and actually speak up from what you have dude 

From personal interaction, knowledge and apart from the asset transfermission, These 2 factions are made to improve crim RP by what they're gonna do in future and as it was announced before they're trying to improve f4 and develop the features we've got.

They both 2 were official factions back in the time with the same HCs and faction leaders + lets not forget about the part FM are part of them so they can take a closer look onto "official" and "unofficial" factions so maybe by the IC interacts FM would see hows their RP by the time passing.

Again I'm saying its all my personal opinion and per my interactions with them through pm's and IC manners   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

You're asking for transparency? The Faction Management was transparent all the way. Gangs that are being looked over by the Faction Management were contacted right after the Senior Staff meeting and informed about the two (2) new criminal factions that will be developed by the Faction Management. Now... if that message failed to make its way to the members of those gangs, go to your leadership, high command and complain to them. Ask them to be transparent, demand more. 🙂

Im not even complaining here, you can read all my above posts .

I said several times i agree and respect the decisions made + i also agreed as collie and felcon said im down anytime for more criminal factions lol 

I pulled up here cause people start bringing council into this topic

you bully for nothing

Edited by WindEZ
  • Confused 1

and staff just get it handed to them when they please, how is that fair

You are missing the point of this new system. Osvaldon pointed out earlier in the topic that these factions are not "staff factions". This is a faction that is being built up by staff members that will later be handed off to a player to lead it.

It is a system that we are testing out.

Edited by Serthon
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

as we want to establish more factions for more people to be included in the criminal content.

the reason people not get involved in crime RP is because is a better place to give you free guns money per hour and you legit bully other players whit out getting in trouble and going to jail. right know if you wanna be a criminal and live like a criminal is nothing to do. drugs labs are empty actually .is not like old days gangs run a drug lab for 2 to 3 hours. you can make drugs inside your house why you need to be in a faction or make a faction.
only thing is you can do as crime is store robbery and trust me good luck whit that every time you will end up in jail because more than 17 cruisers patrolling the stores 
like i said before makes some change in PD to every time you wanna do a crime or like meeting PD not show up and MG your character and put a charge on you