Dylan Ortiz

Aztecas

Fiesta de Los Posadas!

The winter weather and the decorations that were seen around the city of Los Santos was making a lot of the vatos homesick coming up to Christmas. It had been quite a while since some of them had seen their families and friends back home. The vatos sat in the Church one night talking about what they missed, the good food their Mamás made that they yearned for, and the traditions their households undertook during these holidays, they decided that they needed a party to bring all their friends and familias together to celebrate one last time before some of the vatos went home to visit their homelands. 

Los Posadas had been a huge part of many of their upbringings, and with the 16th fast approaching, they had many preparations to make. Gabe and Alicia sat down and decided on some details to mark this important day in their calendars, making a list of all the things they needed to do to make this day special. A Fiesta of course was required. 

This holiday back home involved a lot of religious significance to their people, but in this city of Los Santos, there were so many denominations and cultures, they did not want to offend or exclude anyone based on their beliefs. 

As they went through the checklist they each marked the items they would take to complete; a party is not easy to prepare for sometimes, but one of this scale was going to take some planning. 

• Venue

• Music

• Food

• Drink

• Entertainment

• Invitations

With all of the main items completed, the last to do were the invitations. They each took a role and got to work. Gabe was tasked with finding the best Gold Label Tequila Los Santos had to offer. He went to the store and purchased 15 of the finest bottles and brought them back up to the Church. 

Alicia set to work making flyers to advertise this event, working on the PC for hours to create the perfect invitation. 

Once both were done they set to work decorating each bottle with a tiny Sombrero glued to the cap of the bottle and a thick red ribbon holding the flyer against the clean glass bottles. 

cNlTGjl.png

aKpYzfO.png

2atoye0.png

Now they were all done, it was time to hand them out. Gabe had worked tirelessly contacting members of high commands from groups big and small throughout the city for this, legals and illegals alike. This was a time for celebration of Christmas and the chaos could be put aside for a short time. 

They took their small gift bags and jumped into Pendejo Peyote and bounced their way into the city to meet with each of the groups to invite them, blasting “Feliz Navidad” on the way. As they arrived to each location they handed their small gifts to each of the high commands, inviting them to attend their celebrations. 

jJB3zpk.png

HTPKqwM.png

ScFbJjK.png

dBXmJeY.png

EUj7K6c.png

PhCxd9N.png

vM0siFT.png

After all the meetings had concluded, Alicia and Gabe had decided it was a good time to group all the vatos together and do their usual catch up with a few surprises. The call went out over radio and in minutes, the vatos had all gathered up and the meeting had started. 

After the recent disbandings of the groups that were close to Azteca’s heart, members of these groups felt lost and looked for a new home which led to multiple people being put on trial to figure out if they could fit into the familia. Draco and Tyrell were 2 of these that had been working hard for the familia and this had been noticed by Alicia and Gabe. It was decided that it was their time to be moved from their trial phase and offered a position in the familia.

2.png

After Alicia had officially welcomed the new vatos into the familia, she removed a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket and unfolded it. Gabriel immediately knew what this was but some of the vatos had never heard the iconic speech that Alicia would give out "Blood Alone". Each vato listened to each word that Alicia had spoke and for the vatos that had never heard it before, it would stay in their mind throughout their time in the city.

3.png?width=831&height=468

Gabriel had always been proud of everyone in the familia and always tried to express it but some changes needed to be made so Gabriel took the opportunity to speak to his vatos about some issues that had been going on within the familia and what needed to improve. Each of his vatos listened with utmost respect and after a long and tiring speech, the meeting was concluded and each vato was sent back out to do the various tasks they were assigned.

1.png

Meetin1.png?width=831&height=468

(Thanks to @MissDeeds and @Mamattos13 for the photos!)

• Like 29
  • Upvote 1

A death Threat

Arabella's story pt. 2

With the city returning to a more calm state, and new relationships having been formed, Arabella finally had a few moments to herself. She hopped in her car and drove to a spot that overlooked the city, a spot her wife Valentina Guadalupe had shown her at the beginning of their relationship. She parked her car and got out, climbing onto the hood of her Kamacho she sat down and looked over the city. As she gazed into the distance she reminisced about the past couple of months with the Los Azteca’s. Arabella picked at the snow covering her snow boots, relishing in the cold feeling as she thought about the lows and the highs that she had experienced with the familia, and the fact that her limits both mentally and physically had been pushed.

Photo_1.jpg

Sighing Arabella reached into her back pocket and pulled out a crumpled, stained piece of paper. She looked down at the note and paused for a moment, as she tried to keep the tears from falling. "Always remain strong Bella, no matter what life throws at you. You are a kirk, remember that." A slight smile formed on Arabella’s lips as she thought back to when her father uttered those words to her. 

Arabella caressed the note in her hand slightly. No matter where she went or what she was doing, Arabella always kept this letter close to her at all times. It was the only thing connecting her father to Los Santos, the Mexicans and his death.

letter_foryms.png

A tear slipped down Arabella’s cheek as she read the letter for what seemed like the hundredth time. Each time she understood nothing more, she was no closer to finding anything out about her fathers hidden life, no closer to finding out anything to soothe her grief. Arabella reached up and turned on her radio, taking a deep breath she wiped away the tears and spoke on the radio with a feeling of defeat.

"Alicia, are you available? I would like to talk to you urgently."

"Of course mamacita, come up to paleto"

Arabella walked through the door to their HQ, her head low and her cheeks stained with tears. Immediately Alicia embraced her tightly, before leaning back and simply saying,

"I've got you chicita, what's wrong?"

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=1248&height=702

unknown.png?width=1248&height=702

Alicia reached forward and took a hold of Arabella's hand, her expression one of sorrow as she gave it an encouraging and supportive squeeze.

"Our relationship with the cartel is difficult, but there is no lengths that I won't go for my familia. I know just the person that we can ask for help, pero I must say that sometimes the answer is not always one that we are searching for…”

Arabella looked steadily at Alicia and nodded in understanding. 

“I know not to get my hopes up, and I understand that perhaps my questions will remain unanswered, but all I can do is try. This pain has been with me for so long that I now use it as my strength. I have a reason to fight and that is for my father and for my familia.”

Alicia smiled proudly at Arabella, before removing her hand gently from Arabella’s grasp.

alicia_and_ara.png

“There is someone that I can talk to. Ms Jade Reyes is travelling up from Mehico soon with another… shipment. She knows everyone who's anyone down in Mehico. She will charge money, but she is the best at what she does. If anyone can provide you with answers, it is her. I will call her tonight and talk to her about it.”

Arabella couldn’t believe her ears. For once in her life, it felt like the pieces were slowly falling into place. She glanced down at her hands, now clean but bloodied by the people she had tortured and killed to get to where she was now. She was not proud of it no, but she did what she had to. The only thing that weighed her down was her grief…but maybe, just maybe, that would be no more. Arabella glanced up at Alicia and smiled.

“Gracias mamacita, you really have no idea how much this means to me.”

To be continued...

• Like 19

Fiesta de Burnout - Yule Feast 

One day Gabe and Alicia were speaking to the Burnout crew at their HQ in the city when they announced they were hosting a party, but not just any kind of party, a World Food Fair. They handed the Aztecas an invitation to their event on the 18th of December. Not only would there would be food and dancing but there would be a raffle held also. Alicia and Gabe excitedly went back to the vatos and let them know. They couldn’t wait. 

8eNGS67.png

A couple of days before the event Alicia sat down and prepared a menu. It had to be something tasty but quick to eat, and representative of their culture. She made a list of all the things she would need and hopped into the car with Gabe. 

First stop, they needed to drop by the store and grab some things. Browsing through the shelves she slowly ticked off everything on the list. She packed up each item and placed them in to the plastic bags 

mZ6KIuu.png

She ticked each item off her list as she bought it and they made a trip across town to the butchers to buy the freshest and best meat in Los Santos. 

N8aMgX5.png

With all the items packed up they headed over to the Burnout party location and stored the meats in the fridge and began preparing all the different types of food they would be serving. She stood at the station for hours making Guacamole dip, marinating the chicken and dicing the beef. Eventually everything was ready and the she placed the dishes back in the fridge ready for cooking later. The smell of chillis and spices was all around the carpark. 

Finally the time had come and the blip on the map signalled the location for everyone to come. They pulled out their best lowriders and made their way to the spot. Alicia placed small plates and sauce cups on the table and filled each one ready for the people to taste. She turned on the BBQ and threw the meats on the aroma filling the air. She looked on the table and made sure each item was ready. 

Guacamole and Nachos
Chicken Tamales
Pork & Beef Mini Tacos 

WMIyTrf.png

The final thing they needed was a lot of Tequila and having a bit left over from the party they placed the bottles of Gold Label on the table ready for people to have shots with their food, no better condiment. 

An Daichead Gadai and FSO also began setting up their stations and the Burnout staff ran around making sure everything was ready. People began to make their way to the place and plates of food and drink were flowing. A huge queue of people stood in front of Hazel as she sold tickets to the raffle. 

8YLXEQZ.png

adVb9K7.png

The Vatos ate, drank and danced around their lowriders until DJ Don took to the Party Bus stage and got everyone up dancing. People came over and tasted all the foods, admiring the colours and tastes from Mexico.

y1VWN5I.png

NvgoTIK.png

YZ5Ry0C.png

The event was a huge success and everyone enjoyed their time.

Once the raffle winner was announced they packed up their stations and made their way home. 
Alicia dropped off the extra food to the Church and made sure the cars were parked up carefully. 

There wasn’t much happening in the city at this time and they checked their cash flows. "Hmm they looking a little light today", she thought, "Let’s hit a couple of stores".

The first store went off a complete success with SD not even arriving until they had well gone.

ngprytc.png

Little did they know one of them had returned to Mission Row and was live watching the cameras. With a sense of confidence they arrived to the second location. This did not turn out as they had hoped and suddenly flurries of bullets filled the store and the cops pushed in. They threw handcuffs on her and tended to the wounds they had inflicted on the homies. 

Sometimes things don’t always go as planned! 

dTKmy5J.png

"Nosotros nunca nos rendiremos"

Mi Familia Sobre Todos

8z9OELF.png

• Like 14

Y A Casa Vamos
"And Home We Go"

Many of the vatos had travelled home for Navidad to spend time with their familias and friends back in Mexico and other countries around the world. It was a beautiful Christmas for most, getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city of Los Santos for a few brief days. Some of the vatos who wanted to stay in the city continued working and doing what was needed to keep things going.

When most of the vatos had returned they had a quick catch up and informed the High Command of what had been happening and what went well and what needed improvements that they had seen.

They even welcomed some new homies into their group that had been living in the city and looking for a place to call home. 

fmGmhF1.png

Rfhno8j.png

Of course SD and PD missed us a lot over the Christmas and had to drop in and say welcome back 

P5ansFl.png

Alicia Gabe and Jack took a trip over to Deathrow at Chumash to talk with Mike and the rest of the crew chilling at the studio and chatted about some general things before discussing potential for a New Year’s eve party.. There were no better people in the city to plan a huge bash with than the music moguls. 

u68IDjt.png

Over the Christmas some people were incredibly productive cooking and finding cars to chop so when everything was settled back into place they began their usual flow of operations. Many of them had smuggled the best Cocaine back from Mexico when they were travelling back to Los Santos from the break and sorted out some of the local dealers in Grove. They took out a brick from the back of the car and cut it open with a key. Taylor put a bit on the key and gave him a bump.

d3hBUcI.png

He sniffed it up and rubbed his nose; 

“Fuck, I haven’t had snow this pure in a long time”
“Directly imported” 
“Get me more yeah?” 

They shook hands, passed over the packages and received the cash. 

vLLaoue.png

• Like 25
  • Upvote 2