Dylan Ortiz

Aztecas

Really going to miss interacting with you guys. Even though relations deteriorated over time ICly, I've got mad respect for you guys OOC. You helped in ways you could, and always tried to be positive at meetings, no matter how bad things got. Sad to see you disband for this, but I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors.

• Like 1

I have seen gangs come and go since my two years being on this server and not a single one of them disbanding has hurt me as much as this. I want to thank each and every Azteca for making me feel like I was worth something, and thank you for letting me be a part of your story, even if my time there was short lived. I have never seen more creative and lore intense roleplay from any other faction, the events and attention to detail really made this group stand out and none if it could have been done without the amazing leadership team. Gracias to them, and I will be forever thankful for being allowed to be a part of this family. 

I am heart broken seeing this coming to an end. Each and everyone of you will hold a place in my heart. Gracias family. 💙

unknown.png

Mi Familia Sobre Todos.

• Like 5

I want to thank you all for the help you have given To LFM. we wouldn’t have gotten where we were without you guys.
I remember when you just started NLA and how much rp you guys brought to the server. You really did change crim  rp for the better.

sorry to see it end like this, but don’t forget all the good times you had together.......

• Like 2