Dylan Ortiz

Aztecas

I don't think I have ever wanted to be a part of a faction and a family as much as I wanted to be an Azteca and IĀ can say that the hard work that I put in IC'ly was worth every second of it. I knew that IĀ could log in and have fun with every single member, make memories with every single person and knew that at the end of the day i would have people IĀ could depend on both OOC'ly and IC'ly. The roleplay displayed by the Aztecas was, in my opinion, the best on the server and honestly it's so gutting to see it come to and end. But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Thank you so much to all myĀ familia and especially @MissDeedsĀ for making my criminal experience amazing. I'm grateful for all the memories and friends i've made.Ā 

Ā 

Mi Familia Sobre Todos!

• Like 4

I have had an amazing time being a part of this faction for as long as I was. When I was coming towards a close with the server,@MissDeedsĀ took me in with open arms and showed me how much more there was to offer. I have experienced a great deal of RPĀ with this group of people, and have made many friends along the way. I wish you all nothing but the best, and hope to keep in touch!Ā 

šŸ’ššŸ¤ā¤ļø

• Like 3

U9nuvIU0S0bcmsI_J6R1kPgBauhpbWpldYWiZ42VinXAplKfYuPsUDPCp7x5_7dSRDeB0gWWrcY5JPJ9Q1-LU19VuuW-9S6TmUQnkrTw32Y5snIZ5AFSvNPxBhPgahekoX10ZpPo

Ā 

We didnā€™t always see eye to eye ICly but respect you all for accomplishing everything you did accomplish. I know it's not easy disbanding a faction after pouring blood sweat and tears into it for as long as you guys did. Be proud of all your accomplishments they wont be forgotten.Ā Respect and best wishes for whatever you go on to from here.

• Like 2
  • YAY 1

I'm so thankful for having been given the chance to be apart of this amazing faction. Some of the greatest RP and fun times I've ever had.Ā Thank you to everyone for all the great memories and friendships that I've been able to make. Much love ā¤ļøĀ 

"Mi Familia Sobre Todos"

694296916242202684.png.60abd98e6c33a517c0d0dc5015a1221f.png

• Like 2

The Aztecas were the first people on ECRP I've ever met. From being a chill farmer with protection from a huge gang to actually joining the gang with around 5k exp, it was the perfect start into the server.

Y'all had a huge impact on the server from the get go. You made Paleto what it was and everytime there were no Aztecas in Paleto, something was lacking (even though the best Azteca Thomas "El Poeta" Beaulieu was still around). I still miss the church openings and the small get togethers, just chilling at the parking lot bouncing up low riders and vibing to some mexican tunes.Ā 

Good shit and huge respect to the people who made this faction, what it was. It was a good run, happy that it happened. Good luck in the future!Ā 

Stranger_8260_9948-1581632682493.jpg

• Like 2

From the start from when iĀ was new when zetas was around when I met aztecas thay whare very kind people to me. All my time on the server I looked up to u guys and lfm for many months since the triad war and to whare we are today and sadly the day has come that u guys are disbanding. I will miss everyone it was a good run I enjoyed being allies with u guys all the times we had. Thank u for the good times and memories. U will always be remembered.

• Like 1

This was a family I got the pleasure to be in for the last year since last February when I joined under Novo Los Aztecas.

We've managed to fight our way to the top the entire time and hold our throne until the end.

We did things no other group could do and no one managed to take us out.

Thank you to everyone for all the support along the way and the people who tried to tear us down. You were the people that made us what we are and helped make our story.

None of this wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for @MissDeedsĀ and @Dylan OrtizĀ constantly working for this group and putting in so much time to make this work.

Mi Familia Sobre Todos.

Edited by MVGGreg
  • Like 1
  • dead 1