Part 1 (Path To Azteca)

Haji (Siphiwa) Hernandez

El A f rica no [# 1 Yes honey]

" A N ew Fa milia "

"A New Family"

3vZhRi5.png

" The CIU ity N ew "

"New City"

Haji departs from his plane into the lobby of Los Santos International Airport with nothing but a few bags of belongings and a couple grand to his name. He needed a fresh start, a new beginning. He had spent his entire life up to this point in Africa, where he helped his mother with charity work for the less fortunate. While he felt good helping those of less fortune, seeing their struggles and their afflictions would fill him with a sense of pain and dirtied his thoughts of his home country. Eventually, he decided that he would leave Africa when he was 19 in hopes of finding a better city, with better people. Fresh from Africa, he was enticed by the bright lights and sunny beaches of Los Santos . From the postcards, it would seem as though Los Santos was perfect. The rich and elite Vinewood Hills and the beautiful Del Perro Beach. However, looks would be deceiving, and Haji would soon find the same problems in Africa also existed in Los Santos. The difference this time being, instead of running, Haji would grit his teeth and fight back against the people and systems attempting to keep him down. In Los Santos, he would find new friends and new family to help him fight.

" Herma us Ele cci ng "

"Brothers by Choice"

O4xlRn3.png

With no direction or no instruction on how to get by in Los Santos as a new arrival, Haji went where everyone went, the pier. He spent countless hours there. He met dozens of new faces and new people, but there were two that would stand out more than others: Alo nzo Her nandez and Jay V alen tine . Haji, being the born troublemaker that he was, would constantly find himself in some sort of trouble. Whether it be running from police, or crashing his bike, Alonzo and Jay would always be ther e to watch his back... and run him to MD when necessary. Alonzo was also the first person to introduce him to the Latino  community in Los Santos , and this is where Haji first learned of the Az te cas . Haji instantly knew that he was in the right place and that he would do whatever he could to help those in need, and in this case the ones in need were La F amilia Mexi cana . Haji made the decision to devote himself to getting the experience he needs to walk alongside Alonzo and he focused on getting himself on a level where he would relate with La Com unidad Me xicana .  

" Neu vos Pec ados "

"New Sins"

iTg0cu1.png

Eventually, Haji got a job working at LSC alongside Jay to help him get some money. While Haji did enjoy his job at LSC, he felt as though there wasn’t enough to do. Every day he works on cars and that's it, but there was still something missing. Eventually he met some new friends by the names Ava and Max Xanny. Haji grew close with them and he knew they would always watch his back when someone on pier would mess with Haji, and without him asking, Ava and Max would always come to Haji’s defense. This eventually led to Haji joining Max’s gang, North Side Sinnerz . Haji left his job at LSC, he transferred to Bayview and soon got fired due to his criminal path. Haji used this opportunity to focus on his new nightlife. He spent his nights rolling with Max and the NSS boys getting into trouble. Eventually trouble caught up to him and Haji found himself spending a good bit of time in DOC.

" A Re uni or n Family "

"A Family Meeting"

Fxn6bIz.png

Eventually, Haji found himself out of place in NSS. He felt as though he didn’t belong, as if he was meant for more. He remembered his days with Al on zo and J a y , and hanging out in the ba rr io and being so close to the Mex ican comm unity . These memories helped him make his decision. He would join the Aztecas. He asked Alonzo for someone high enough to speak to. He was given the number of [ REDACTED ] , the second in command for Aztecas. Haji contacted her soon after, It was back and forth for a few weeks. Haji and [ REDACTED ] kept on missing each other. [ REDACTED ] one night decided to ask other Aztecas about Haji and decided to recruit him over text. Thanks to the backing of his Mexican brothers, Haji officially became a New Fish in the Aztecas.

fJ5CqGA.png

" La F am ilia "

Haji got in his car and drove straight to the nearest clothing store, He got himself dressed up to look  like a real Azteca, Haji made sure that he would represent the Az te cas no matter what and that he would always put his life on the line to protect his fellow F a mi lia . Haji got to know all the Az te cas shortly after and made sure that they would get to know him and trust him. Although Haji was never a M e xi can , nor was he Spanish . Haji made sure to let people know that he will fight till death for the Mex ic an community. Haji’s goal in Los Santos is not to end every other group out there or be better than them. Haji’s goal is to protect the Az te ca turf, To protect his brothers and Sisters and to have honor in doing so. Whether Haji has to put his life on the line or end someone else's   life, He will always make sure to remember his goal and until the Me xi can community is not safe. Haji will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. And he will always remember; Mi Fam ilia Sob re All .

eFeWICQ.png

Great post Haji!

• Like 1

This faction single-handedly was the only reason I kept playing the server daily and to be honest the only reason it was still enjoyable. Ever since the day the homies let me join it was a solid run of nothing but fun RP and good times with a bunch of amazing people that I'm glad I met. It’ll always be a reminder of what kept me entertained throughout the COVID pandemic & lockdown. We could easily keep going but sometimes enough is enough and it's honestly sad to see us shelve it but completely respect the reasoning behind it.

Credit where credit is due, a massive thank you to @MissDeeds since quite honestly she’s the backbone of the group and made it tick behind the scenes. From dealing with all the shit from staff, writing the excellent posts on the thread, keeping people in check and anything else you can think of. I think I speak for most people that have been involved with this faction when I say this, thank you!

"Mi Familia Sobre Todos"

💚🤍❤️

Edited by Conner
  • Like 10

I'm honestly so upset to see you all go. Every single RP interaction I've had with Aztecas has been nothing but pleasant, and Eclipse RP will be worse off without you. Your events brought all players together, and it felt the closest ECRP has felt like a loving community for years.

I'll miss you all, I love you all, and...

Muchas Gracias Vatos!

• Like 5