Dylan Ortiz

Aztecas

dwbHjn6.png

Like all predators in the wild, territory must be marked. It’s no different in the concrete jungle of Los Santos. Juan and Alicia gathered a bag full of spray cans, the vatos of Los Aztecas and made their way to their city turf to mark their territory, making their city barrio feel more comfortable and to warn any would be rivals that this was not a place for them to feel safe.

1VMTxVB.jpg

YPxn2AD.jpg

v3IWBzi.jpg

m20FlwX.jpg

vH99AVV.jpg

• Like 30

Where it all began...

Angelo Tribbiani was born and raised in Italy in 1990 to an Italian mob boss. Growing up as the boss’s son they expected him when he comes of age to continue in his father’s footsteps, so he had a lot of expectations put on his shoulders as a young boy. Angelo while living in Italy lived a wealthy lifestyle while indulging himself in the rich party life. He had everything he could ever want cars, women, drugs, and money were the four keys points to his life in Italy and it was perfect. His father Don Tribbiani had a very close connection with the Bianchi family. One day they both agreed upon sending over their sons to the states to start up connections there.

The day came when Angelo and his cousin Raf had been sent off to Los Santos to establish connections for their families back home. Arriving into the city, Angelo and Raf got to work in the search for connections, with nothing but a small amount of cash that Angelo could bring before leaving he started his journey.

215115909_Screenshot(777).thumb.png.1ecd363fc6bbe6abe5d982aab442ccda.png

Arriving into Los Santos

Angelo and Raf started working on getting connections within the city. A few promising young people started showing interest in what their families were about and their cause. Angelo noticing this contacted a few old friends, and they all started working on recruiting the young blood that was still interested. Some time passed he began noticing Raf was off and not doing his share, growing confused and concerned he reached out to to his cousin. Raf had disappeared, going to join the Department of Corrections, leaving Angelo to take on everything alone. Angelo unable to take on everything alone without Raf crumbled under the pressure and betrayal of someone he once called “family”.

Angelo feared returning back to Italy as a failure in his father's eyes so he remained in the city. Angelo having grown desperate and lost he reached out to the Los Santos Triads, a organized crime syndicate he had seen as the gold standard for crime in Los Santos. They were a supportive group that gave Angelo the opportunity he needed to succeed in Los Santos but after a few months of being with them he started to feel this family wasn't the right fit for him.

593125877_Screenshot(778).thumb.png.7dde60b96f66741d21042687584974e0.png 

After some time of not feeling at home, his mental state started to deplete causing him to seclude himself from the others, Angelo decided it was time that he left his Los Santos Triads before he went underground for a bit. He was homeless, broke, eating whatever he could find from trashcans, and fighting to survive, he had a mental breakdown. This mental breakdown drove him into depression and starting to make him lose his humanity, turning violent and aggressive.

It had been almost a year of living underground he finally was arrested. He had heard rumors over the year that Raf had been working at DOC and was still working there when Angelo had gotten arrested. Upon being detained and dragged into DOC, the guard was struggling but having to fight back against Angelo in the rabid state that he was in this is where he saw Raf for the first time since he abandoned him.

The sight of Raf threw Angelo into a fit of rage, he attacked the guards and fought his way to get to Raf, eventually, the two of them got into a big and intense fight which ended in Angelo biting into Raf’s throat and ripping flesh. He was tased immediately and beaten by the guards who had responded to the panic alarm set off during the fight. They dragged Angelo into solitary and threw him in there, leaving him in a cold, dark, and cramped room. During his time in solitary he had a visit from an unusual visitor, Warden of DOC Ren Sanchez, she stepped into his cell while to tell Angelo that Raf was her husband and the father of her child with that she had left him there without another word. All this time, Raf had left Angelo to die while he was happy living a wonderful life and starting his own family. 

Edited by Mr.Carlile
  • Like 6

The day Angelo was no longer human..

After finding out the man he blamed everything for, the man who ruined his chances of ever returning home or being able to look at his father’s face again left him to start a new family. This enraged Angelo causing him to become obsessed with revenge and inflicting pain on Raf and his new family. He would repetitively get arrested and caught by the cops making himself look to be a terrible criminal, though what no one knew was it only so he could secretly gather information about Raf and this family of his. During these “trips” he found out a bunch of weaknesses he could use against Raf like the baby’s name and even the soft spots on his body armor, but one person stood out to him while gathering this information.
A woman, Her name was Reina Moraine. She drew his interest immensely; it was like a moth attracted to light, not like love or attraction, but it was like a challenge. Everyone in 
DOC knew Reina for being the notorious ruthless guard who was the big badass of CERT there at Bolingbrook. She treated Angelo the way he treated himself... like an animal. Any chance she got she would throw him into solitary, standing over him and pushing her weight around on the other inmates, making it known no one could mess with her. Her actions triggered the violent and aggressive Angelo that he now was. He began studying her as he did Raf. He followed her around learning everything he could about her, he started learning her habits, her moves, her lovers, and even learned she was pregnant….

Angelo had his target and the game, now it was time to play. Once finding out everything he needed, he reached out to Lucy, a Los Santos Triads member who he was now connected with because she was just as messed up in the head and twisted as he. They both worked to set up the trap, the plan would be Lucy would lure Reina out and Angelo would pounce. Sure enough, the plan worked perfectly, Lucy and her sister Eve had arrived with Reina who was paying more attention to the people in front of her and not listening to her surroundings or who was coming up behind her. Angelo had her in his grasp, dosing her with ketamine and took her for his captive. He brought her to one of his “playrooms”, a basement on a farm just outside the town of grapeseed. There she slowly woke up bound to a post where Angelo was standing before her ready to inflict his form of retribution on her. His actions were so violet and gruesome Eve had to look away, but this only excited Lucy more. Now, part of the deal Angelo had made with Lucy was that she would get some time to torture the girl who was the pain of DOC. Angelo finished halfway with his fun before letting Lucy have her fun with Reina, nodding his head over towards her to tell her it was her turn. Lucy took to having her fun, torturing Reina for a little while Angelo watched he saw Reina’s soul break from the pain. He then stepped in and took over again, continuing to inflict pain on her, after all this was HIS game and HIS target. He tortured her for a few more hours until the pain hit a brink and Reina went into labor, Angelo not wanting an innocent child to die over the sins of their mother. He delivered the child, then wrapped the baby in his shirt, putting the little one in the front seat and threw Reina in the trunk and drove them to Central, dumping them on the sidewalk.
This was the day 
Angelo the son of Don Tribbiani became Angelo the Monster.

He went off the grid for a few days while an investigation took place over what happened to Reina. Questions were flying around why she was on the sidewalk of Central barely alive with her baby beside her. Angelo monitored all the pieces. He would stop by the hospital sometimes and watch Reina sleep before picking up the baby, holding it carefully. He spent days following the detective Jonathan Willowick and officer Felix Noonham that were investigating him. Angelo found enjoyment in watching them struggle to piece things together.

After weeks of hunting and searching Angelo slipped up. He made the fatal mistake of returning to the scene of the crime to relive the event taking pleasure in the memories. As he placed all his tools and toys into a bag still covered in the dry blood of his victim, he decided he wanted to go see her one last time before leaving town. As he arrived at Central MD a cruiser came around the corner, the driver.. Felix. Their eyes met car to car and Angelo knew it was on. He fled, the engine of his Duke roaring as the front of the car lifted from the ground and twisted the chassis as he launched the car flying down the road the cruiser swiftly following behind. The chase lead up the highway at high speeds Angelo trying his best to evade them but the car began to fishtail and sending him off the road slamming into the concrete barrier, police swarming the car and finally arresting the Monster.

1667234339_angelotorture1.thumb.png.0130dd7a3f7a9684316fb1a3ed4fd8a8.png

Meeting The Aztecas

Upon his release from DOC Angelo received a text message from an acquaintance Carlos Rodrigueez of the NLA asking him to come up to the Paleto church and meet some people. Having nothing to do Angelo rented a City Bee and rode up to Paleto, arriving at the church and immediately being approached by a woman dressed in grey. She approached him and asked two questions, “Are you Angelo, we got some people to kill you in?” Angelo stood up and dropped the Faggio on its side extending his hand without hesitation taking the pistol from her and nodding his head. Angelo took position and awaited the signal. As the enemy attacked Angelo stood up and opened fire killing one immediately and taking off on foot chasing them as they ran away leaving the Aztecas standing there watching him destroy the enemy violently and without hesitation. Walking back to the church his shirt covered in blood from his actions the woman approached him again and introduced herself as Alicia. Requesting him to come into the church to have a talk. As they entered the church he found the room filled with the high command of NLA waiting including Carlos. He stood Infront of them looking at each face remembering each one. Alicia began to speak, introducing them all to Angelo and explaining why he was there. Carlos had done something he had never done before and put his name on the line for Angelo, touting him as someone the family needed and that they should give him a bid as a New Fish. After a few hours of questions and story telling Alicia turned to the team and asked if anyone had reservations about Angelo joining, everyone remained silent in approval except one. The supposed “leader” Raul who stated he feared Angelo was to much of a loose canon and was to violent to be part of the family. The vote outnumbered him and Angelo was offered a spot within the NLA. Alicia drew her knife and stepped up to Angelo staring him in the face as she took his hand and slid the blade across his palm drawing blood and gauging his reaction as she did so then performing the action on herself to show that this was blood in blood out.  

This was the start of the rest of his life. Angelo had found a new place to call home and a new family. Maybe this is his future, maybe this is where he is meant to be… only time will tell

1435618257_Screenshot(783).thumb.png.6f1985fb24855a1cd1307c6c480bd5f2.png

To be continued…..  

Edited by Mr.Carlile
  • Like 16

The Tower

It had been an interesting 2 weeks for the Vatos, with focuses shift. Azteca’s are renowned for their naturous and kind ways, but unfortunately there are times when talking does not work and blood is needed. 

During a particular encounter with some Marranos that did not bode well in the Aztecas favour, some new strategies were devised. Spending so many years together in prison, high command down to soldados of every group voiced some concerns and suggestions all being heard out, having so much time to spend together now! Even following all the Policia and suppression checks the Azteca Vatos visited Mount Gordo Lake and did some meditation and relaxation before continuing the conversations and finding out from them individually what they would like to see improved. No one is without improvement. 

While in prison, Alicia managed to smuggle in a deck of Tarot cards. This was something she was particularly fond of back in Puerto Rico and often turned to the cards when she was in doubt about situations. Always one for superstitions, she even reached out to those outside of her familia to provide some guidance. There were some interesting results, but how much heed those who saw their past, present and future saw in her responses only they know the answer to that. 

TarotRPblur2.png.0ecf2f4cdc72f808e1a6b44b0c2d4878.png

tarot-tower.thumb.jpg.aad8f8cf95e614edc0f382ee54f87a8c.jpg

As always, she ensured their weeks were documented. Between relationships building between them and Triads even stronger, and looking at what the other up and coming groups were doing, they were feeling that the changes they were making and the goals they were setting were slowly coming to realisation.

La Familia Michoachana, Four Seas Order, Gangster Disciples, Daichead Gadaí & Goblins were growing stronger every day and Azteca’s couldn’t be more proud, supporting them in any way they could. The same was said of some of the other groups like Los Atlas who they were beginning to see the value of, and old connections like with Crimson Syndicate along with some smaller up and coming crews, relationships were important to them. There was even a meeting between the High Command of Aztecas and the High Command of Rooks to discuss the reasons and rationales for the current situations that left both sides with a bit more information and confirmations, but no current change to the situation.

During this time they even had an opportunity to reopen recruitment much to the excitement of the familia! It had been an interesting 2 weeks all around. 

Of course the Vato’s, even though there were new challenges and obstacles thrown at them every day, some dark and some pleasant, kept their heads held high and never forgot they had their familia behind them and to support them no matter what. That love is what keeps them going. They have been through so much and through all their struggles have always stood by one another. Chances have been taken on people that others saw as outcasts of society that turned out well and some bad.

Chances are just that, 50/50. Without risk, life would be boring, and a calculated risk can yield the best rewards. 

KB9V3pc.png

RyJOQzU.jpg

Page 119

Mzwn5t8.jpg

Page 120

E1sO2Ma.jpg

Page 121

JtYl4IE.jpg

Page 122

ApqSm2a.jpg

Page 123

umCo9Zj.jpg

Page 124

UpjLb8C.jpg

Page 125

SYIBm30.jpg

Page 126

aCW8kMP.jpg

Page 127

UERQahZ.jpg

Page 128

W8LpdN1.jpg

Page 129

INQt0Tl.jpg

Page 130

RdhnKxg.jpg

Page 131

U2mQ7cC.jpg

Page 132

61I6Aj6.jpg

Page 133

GSFuXyt.jpg

Page 134

j8nnA09.jpg

Page 135

AgEI80Q.jpg

Page 136

0TAqUHX.jpg

Page 137

Xs7KDMS.jpg

Page 138

mvRvT9H.jpg

Page 139

Iy3kHzP.jpg

Page 140

WNVL3JH.jpg

Page 141

IO6STMM.jpg

Page 142

8Qm8d4M.jpg

Page 143

hwZY02z.jpg

Page 144

CneR8os.jpg

Page 145

Edited by MissDeeds
Added extra pic by mistake
  • Like 31

The New Routes

Aztecas had been growing in size and power throughout the city, and the Cartel had been watching them closely. 

One day the Aztecas were driving around their new Barrio and noticed there was a couple of people who they had not met before. These people seemed well guarded, most not even willing to talk to the vatos. Never discouraged, Aztecas went to work building up good relations with their new homies, bringing Cars to the Chopshop and ensuring that there was always product for them to sell. 

In return the vatos were rewarded with some new connections and routes to smuggle guns into Los Santos and so began a beautiful relationship between them and the Cartel. 

In the meantime the cities political situation became more intense. More meetings and more time was required for decisions. Time, efforts and energy was required for each group and ensuring that appropriate deals were being made and adhered to. 

The week had been busy however, and it had been a long time since promotions so a night was set aside for just the vatos, something they had not been able to do in a short while. 

It was in this time together they realised how strong they had become and how much they had to work on. Aztecas have never given up and never settled for mediocre. 

We want the best, and want to prove we are the best, but like everyone, have things to improve. No one is perfect. 

The rest of the week continued with more meetings and discussions and now with their connections to the Cartel gathering speed in the amount that could be shipped from Mexico to Los Santos they were able to begin to supply their allies and other gangs.

This was the lifeline they had been waiting for. 

1Gzz62w.jpg&key=ff781deed68bfc57118eb91d

0bTT6Dz.jpg

Page 146

yl7ehDx.jpg

Page 147

0AgSWdF.jpg

Page 148

AjkxbAc.jpg

Page 149

S9cVxMz.jpg

Page 150

2u8RmAv.jpg

Page 151

48aW3AQ.jpg

Page 152

rS4EYZt.jpg

Page 153

38yGsMx.jpg

Page 154

9SxhZMg.jpg

Page 155

6v2TJ4V.jpg

Page 156

3v7wfu3.jpg

Page 157

v9XjFZj.jpg1

Page 158

ttQ27UR.jpg

Page 159

uhjNarC.jpg

Page 160

HPZlJcE.jpg

Page 161

7q8fa0P.jpg

Page 162

M3YEtT9.jpg

Page 163

SHlOnWw.jpg

Page 164

qeZE93b.jpg

Page 165

WqQMtfP.jpg

Page 166

lESSZz8.jpg

Page 167

klSbJ8l.jpg

Page 168

MncBbep.jpg

Page 169

2kwvovI.jpg

Page 170

U8Gb4Sh.jpg

Page 171

405ztb0.jpg

Page 172

dleftEu.jpg

Page 173

THQ0wFs.jpg

Page 174

Htpdo55.jpg

Page 175 

0pHP45q.jpg

Page 176

• Like 26
  • Upvote 5

1836791036_ItsTime.thumb.jpg.8cffef3ae2e4ae64675d047be11cab2f.jpg

R  O  J  A

The Death of Rhea Moraine

The sky crackled and roared above me. The thunderous explosions of light and sound echoed through the bowels of my very soul as I stared across the expanse of my apartment to the table just barely within my vision, the darkness taking most of its form into its tight embrace and nearly hiding what rested upon it from sight. The brief flashes of light from the storm outside however gave me more than enough time for me to look upon the visage of nightmares...a beast of anger and madness. Its lifeless green eyes stared into me, clawing with its piercing gaze into the ruins that used to be the sanctuary of my mind, bringing past memories and harsh pains I had once thought long gone back into the forward areas of my consciousness.

I had worn her for so long...often times I wondered if there was anything left of me to salvage. I became that face....that war-scarred, gleeful looking expression that I wore as my own that often became the last thing my enemies saw before I sent them with the rest of the innocent and guilty alike who crossed me into the void. People identified me by that face, the face that was not my own. For many, when I pulled death from the top of my head I became no one, another nobody...invisible. It was as if I had pulled off my own head, and was just another body without it. There was no history of the woman beneath the Fox, no relations and nothing of worth. Yet...when my crown returned to me...yes, THERE she was...

Irish Mobster....Los Zetas OG....psycho murderer...cop killer....unhinged warrior...

There was Red....there she was, in all her glory, all her misery. 

No longer a woman in blue, but of checkered grey and black.  Los Aztecas. Another organization, another path...but always the same kind. Blood would follow me in troves like it had done and continues to do even now. Wherever I turn, wherever I look...I see before me the corpses of my enemies or those soon to become them. I see distant wars and wars in the streets outside of my home. Behind me lies my old life...my true life. A life with Jay, with Kelly...Thrax, Wolf, Flint....my brothers, my sisters...my family. 

There was no life before that...no reason, no purpose beyond what was over 10 years that I spent in Vice City...a time of utter darkness, of true chaos and a maddening amount of bloodshed. That's what I experienced before, that's where I came from. I had thought it all gone once I destroyed the headquarters of a group known only as 'The Blessings'. I had an out. I could've walked away, gone home but...the fear of them...of them returning, of them still hunting me...

No, my road wasn't over quite yet...so I ran here, to Los Santos. After the Irish War came and passed, it was the fights against Seaweed, Rebels, Russians, The Wanted, Narcos for a second and third time, and Rooks now for the third, and especially the West Coast War that really showed me who I really was deep down. I could argue that it was loyalty that kept me at Jay's side, keeping me fighting for him and his ideals, his goals and his beliefs. A sense of duty or a debt to be paid for bringing me into his circle and giving me a place amongst him and his own perhaps.

But no...no deep down I think I knew really why it was that I stayed. And I wasn't a hundred percent sure until the era of Los Zetas had ended. Because even then, even after many retired and walked away...I stayed. Again an out presented itself, the door wide open. This time there was no fear...no doubts over the potential of me being hunted still by the boys in black, clad in their heavy bull masks. Really...I was free. Colorless. I could've done anything...gone anywhere. Mourned Caroline and the lives of brothers and sisters lost in peace until I faded away gently into a quiet passing...leaving behind no blood or legacy other than that provided by the better sister of our family already, with my deeds passing into quieted murmurs and eventually being lost on the winds of time, never to be reflected upon again.

But I stayed. I put on the colors Alicia pressed into my hands, and thus I gingerly stepped onto the ever slowly spinning merry-go-round. At that moment...I knew what it was. It was unavoidable to circumvent the conclusion I had drawn...no escaping it this time. 

I never escaped the Blessings. They were with me, the whole time deep in my mind and my soul. I stayed in Los Santos to kill. To kill was what I was created for, it was my purpose for being. The Matriarch peeled away Rhea Moraine, removed who she was from the foundation of the soul and in her place...put me. Put Red. In essence I never really triumphed over her...because I couldn't escape my true nature. This was her victory over me...a curse. A curse to forever be the weapon she forged and honed me to be.

If I was to serve Alicia and Carlos...it couldn't be like this. I couldn't go on like this. For years I could feel it, my mind slowly unraveling from the poison that The Matriarch embedded into my brain and veins. The violence, the murder...if I went on as I was, it would destroy me. The thirst would only grow and grow until I could no longer discern friend from foe. That was her true goal...the true loose end policy. Killing me was never the goal...because living was the greater torment, the greater punishment. To destroy everything around me and to leave myself completely alone was the true nature of what she had hoped for...to show me that no matter where I went, who I met, or what I did....I would always, end up, alone.

I know this because I discovered it. Found it out from my last trip to Vice City, into the deepest depths of the ruins of The Blessing's HQ. From within the tomb of my old prison, I recovered it...the item I had looked for since coming here. 

The hard drive. The last little black box left that held everything, the only one left that wasn't destroyed or erased when I brought that office building down and The Blessings with it. Within it was the truth...all the truths. The truth about who I really was, what really happened on that night that Caroline died. I thought I knew all the answers, had it all figured out but...memory can be one hell of a thing. Two individuals can experience the same event, and yet remember all the details completely differently, and in this instance it was true.

My eyes flicked from the fox mask down onto the coffee table before me. In the inky blackness of my home I could see the hard drive connected to my laptop, plugged in and ready to go. The problem was accessing it. The last time I had tried, I woke up on the roof of the building, swaying violently towards falling off the edge. Later that evening, I discovered a voice mail on my phone from myself, begging me not to try again to access it. Flint warned me to, asked that we try to pry out its secrets together but...

I sighed, looking further beside the hooked up drive at the two tabs of acid on the table. They were a very special blend from Vice City, part of more things I had stolen from the ruined HQ. They were a key part in how The Matriarch 'restructured' me. I'd need their effects again tonight. I was out of time you see...I could feel myself on the verge of collapse. The weight of all the burdens I carried with me....all the pain...it had finally become too much. If I was to go on, I'd have to finally free myself from the burdens of my past, to make way for a new future...a new life. One free of The Blessings once and for all.

I leaned forward, leaning to my right to pluck one of three shots of whisky from the small nightstand to my right. One. Two. Three. Each went down with a burn, my body trembling as I slid out of the chair and got onto my knees before the laptop, powering it on. The screen lit up my apartment with a murderous white glare that made me squint in pain at the login screen before me. Outside, the storm continued to rumble and roar, the lightning casting an eerie glow across the screen as it flashed. The main folder for the hard drive was there, already ready to be opened. Two left clicks away from what felt like my death...

I tightened my lips into a grimace, swiping up the two tablets of acid and plopping them both into my mouth. My mouth crackled and burned as the tabs dissolved into my tongue and gums, a heavy swallow to follow. I sat there for a moment, looking towards my turned off phone. There was so much left unsaid...things I wanted to tell Flint, Niki, Alicia....Lucy. I know she'd never forgive me if I died before our wedding...but there could be nothing of our future if I didn't make this last stand.

I looked back to the screen, and double clicked on the folder.

I sat up moment later gasping for air, my body shaking as if I was being tazed and oh I knew the feeling well. I looked around wildly, my throat burning and my eyes watering and spilling with tears that were spurred by no emotion behind them. I was on the roof again, but not the one atop my apartment building. No...I recognized this skyline all too well, having looked upon it with Caroline countless times.

Vice City.

I took a moment to collect my breath, looking down over myself in a fit of confusion as I beheld my form clad in my old red jacket, matched with the same black and red leggings and my heeled boots. I reached up to my face, my hands touching the familiar texture of a fox mask. Looking down at my hands, I noticed they were gloved, but that the fabric had all but been torn. I looked to the sky as I slowly got up, the clouds moving at an alarming rate and colored a deep, menacing magenta, casting an eerie glow upon the earth below. 

I knew they were there by the time I stood up, a familiar sense of dread and terror starting to worm its way through my belly. Looking to the far side of the roof, near the access door, they stood. Four in a row, perfectly still like statues with arms in a widened stance by their sides. The beady black eyes of their bull masks stared at me, emotionless, lifeless. Not a breath escaped them, not a movement nor sound. I turned to face them, trying to calm my nerves and steady myself for what was sure to be a fight. Yet they didn't move or advance...merely stood there. I was pondering on whether or not I should make the first move when the door behind them suddenly opened...and she stepped out from the darkness within. 

My breath caught upon seeing her body clad in her skin-tight, black leather attire, her heeled boots clacking loudly against the concrete of the roof and her fox mask gleaming in the magenta light of the sky. She gingerly stepped between two of the bulls at the center, standing before them and staring straight into me, into my very heart...my being.

It was The Matriarch of The Blessings.

"Hello darling," She said with her usual elegance, her tone prim, proper, and with the subtle traces of a condescending nature. I didn't answer her at first, merely watched her fold her hands in front of her lap and clasp them together, the Matriarch taking her first few steps towards me and slightly shaking her head. "My my...." She said, her voice dripping in awe "Just...look at you. Our little girl, all grown up." I could feel a tightness in my chest as she took ten steps towards me, stopping at about a thirty-pace distance resting between us. "Amazing..." She laughed "After all this time, you're still alive? How IS that?" She shook her head again "You just don't stop do you? You never quit, you never tire...my we built you so beautifully."

"Shut, the fuck up." I rasped to her, my breath shaky "You know why I'm here."

She turned her head to the bulls, addressing them as if she hadn't even heard my comment. "You know her favorite movie as a child was 'The Terminator', did you know that? Always she begged her father to put it on, always asking if she could watch it again and again." She turned her head back towards me "The T-800 was your hero, remember? Growing up you always marveled at how unstoppable it was, its simplistic perfection, its unbridled, unhindered fury?"

"HEY!" I screamed, taking a step forward "I didn't come here to listen to anymore of your psycho babble nonsense and your cocksuckering BULLSHIT, I came here for the truth, the truth I've been owed for the last ten fucking years! Your ghosts have tormented me long enough, always begging me to come home and, well!?" I threw my arms around, pivoting to the area around and motioning to myself "Here I fucking am! You got what you want, finally. But now it's MY turn. Your entire program has been nothing but a means to torture me...if the truth that I tried to learn was so horrendous to the point where I tried to stop myself from discovering it...then I can't think of a better way for you to dish out your final blow. So SPILL."

The Matriarch stared at me for a few moments, silent and still. When she eventually did keep speaking, she went on as if what I had said either didn't register....or she had completely ignored it. "The words of Kyle Reese comes to mind, in the scene where him and Sarah Connor were hiding in that beat up car...do you remember?" She slowly began a careful, delicate walk towards me, my breath catching in my throat as the sky dimmed rapidly to the point where we stood in near pitch-black darkness.

"It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stop. EVER.

...until you are DEAD."

We stood face to face, her lifeless, fox-faced visage staring into mine. "We designed you to be a weapon of war...you were never meant to be a person, or retain personality, or anything of that nature. Ever since you were born we've been preparing for you, designing you and others that would go before you and follow in your wake to carry out our will and the mandate of those beyond us.

I blinked, her words registering but not quite clicking. I opened my mouth slowly, my body starting to tremble as I wheezed "Wh-....what do you mean since I was born?"

The ground fell out from underneath me, my scream echoing out into the nothing as I fell through the crumbling office building. Rebar and stone rattled around me, breaking apart and piecing back together just as fast until I fell into a room where lied a screaming woman. It was an operating room, men in medical scrubs and masks surrounding her as she cried out in absolute pain.

I scrambled to my feet, panting rapidly as I looked between the doctors and felt my breath catch, my voice cracking as I cried out "M-mom!?" A pressure around my neck caused my words to gag in my throat, my feet leaving the ground as I looked down to behold The Matriarch hoisting me up high. 

"IN THE BEGINNING," She roared "THERE she was, the beautiful, the mesmerizing. Oh yes she was quite the treat, our perfect foundation. We had studied her for nearly five years, gathering all we needed to know, preparing for her restructuring. She was to become our next in a long series of agents, ready to carry out the will of those who believed in a future free of corruption and political enslavement." She squeezed, my hands grasping wildly at her hand as my legs kicked frantically underneath me. "But along came HIM!" She yanked me to the left, turning me to point in the direction of the table. Beyond my screaming mother stood my father, arms held tightly by bulls flanking him and tears streaming down his face, his cries of anguish almost as painful as hers. The Matriarch yanked me to her once more, our masks nearly touching as she spat "HE took her from us...ruined her, DEFILED her....he degraded her foundation and the work we had etched into it, forsaken his oath to us and damning our oaths to the ones beyond us. He had taken a LIFE from us, and his debt would be repaid!" 

My eyes widened near to bursting as she shook me in her grasp, throwing me to the ground soon after as I gasped for breath, curling up slightly. "Y-YOU...!" I managed, looking up at her in horror "W-WHAT DID YOU-"

"YOUR FATHER," She screamed "Would pay for HER life with that of TWO. We would not be denied what was owed!" She clacked towards me slowly, my body struggling to crawl backwards "Set back, by years, and years! Oh sure there would be more agents to follow, our work would continue unhindered...but nothing, NO ONE could replace the art that was your mother." She stood over me, reaching down to grasp the front of my jacket and yank me up to her face, her snarl nearly making my heart stop. "Don't you see...you vile child. We never 'chose' you from the crowd. The race that day was not one of coincidence. Your fate, was NEVER your own. You were MADE for us, to pay for your father's betrayal. And if you crumbled as your mother did, well....at least we'd have the 'other' one."

She slowly picked up my limp form from the ground, holding me aloft above her. Words finally crawled from my throat as I coughed "And....and y-yet I survived you...broke free of you!"

"Did you..?" The Matriarch retorted, shaking her head "Regardless of what you will ever do Rhea...you will always be our girl. There's no escaping us, no circumventing your fate. You were born a Blessing upon this world, you were born to conquer and destroy...that is your purpose. You can never break free of your destiny, no matter how hard you fight. Until the day you die...you are MINE."

A sudden explosion took out the ground underneath us, both of us falling into inky blackness for several moments until I alone landed harshly onto a tiled surface, my breathing labored and my eyes watering. I looked around frantically, trying to catch my bearings when I saw her, crumpled in a heap on the floor. "C-Caroline..." I breathed, her still, lifeless and bullet riddled body clutching a detonator, the same one I used to destroy the Headquarters. Out of the darkness beyond I saw the Matriarch burst forth, racing towards the device with an outstretched hand. I took off as well, willing my body forward out of desperation to stop her. 

We met in the middle in a violent collision over my long-dead fiance's body, swiping, punching, kicking. I deftly moved left and right, ducking and weaving left out of range of her right hook, turning into a twirl to deliver a round house to her head. She went spiraling across the ground, reaching a hand out as I grasped up the detonator from Caroline's corpse. "NO!" She screamed as I flipped the activator switch, arming it. I looked towards her as she cried out "Do you really think that this will change anything!? The truth will remain the truth Rhea, the facts will REMAIN the facts! You cannot change your destiny, you cannot change history! You are a BLESSING until death! Everything that you are, will always be until you take your last breath!"

"I know," I said, carefully stepping over Caroline and yanking the Matriarch up just as she had grasped me "To be rid of you is to die....this I've come to realize for a long time. And you're right, so long as I live, my life will be as its always been...a life of mindless war and misery." I shook her slightly, screaming into her face "But I have seen beyond the nightmare of this world you trapped me in, and saw the future. Love, family, compassion, these can and WILL exist for me." I threw her back to the ground, straightening up and holding that fateful button before me, watching as the Matriarch looked up at me out of panic "But not in this life...not for Rhea Moraine." 

I pressed the button, the building bellowing below us as I gently reached down and picked Caroline's body up in my arms, holding her tightly to me as I stared down at the Matriarch one last time and breathed "I am free of you....I am free of my past, I am free of this life...because the life given to me was not my own, nor could ever be. I understand that now."

"To live. I have to die."

The ground gave away for the last time, a whirlwind of debris and chaos roaring around me as I clutched Caroline's body to me, and disappeared into nothing.

When I finally awoke, I did so with a start, heaving for air and grasping at my body. I woke up on the floor of my apartment, the laptop still on. Looking towards the table, I noticed at once that my fox mask was gone, replaced by a rolled out sheet of blueprint paper, frantic, wild drawings plastered all over its surface. Limping over, my head and legs aching as well as my arms, I noticed at once that they were designs for a newer mask, unintelligible words and dimensions laid out along the margins and many aspects of this new mask circled with chicken scratch for details. 

There was a single word written at the bottom, large and bold, a word Alicia had jokingly called me but...I think I understood now at last how it all fit together.

I walked back to my laptop, sitting before it and looking over the folder that was opened. A feeling gripped at my heart then, slowly navigating the section I had opened in my drug-induced mania, my mind scrambled and my body aching. 

I was right...in the end. There was no life for Rhea Moraine anymore. That woman had been created as a tool for the Blessings....she could be nothing more than that. In order for me to live, I was going to have to die. 

It was time for a new beginning....a rebirth, a forging of a new path onwards. I would no longer serve Alicia and Carlos as 'Rhea', as a mindless, autonomous murder machine. No...I would serve as family. Family....something I had believed was beyond me but, at long last did the truth stretch out before me. As I looked upon the folder before me...the pictures, documents, everything...the question I had been asking myself five years had finally been answered.

Taking a sticky note from nearby my laptop, I wrote 'Ryan Moraine' and the address of the orphanage he was being held in at the bottom, standing and walking over towards the table.

A new life meant a new start...new directions though I would continue to serve Los Aztecas...I would for the first time in my life...serve myself.

But to no longer be Rhea...I would need another name. A first etching into my being of true uniqueness....a life of my own.

I looked down upon the blueprint for the fox mask, at the word etched below. This was the beginning...this was the turning point. It was time to get started.

Rhea Moraine is dead.

And out of the ashes of her soul, rose R O J A 

• Like 23

A Christmas Story: Entering a new family

After the complete fall and disbandment of the Shelby organization, Christmas was left with a big void within himself. Searching for a new beginning he went back to his roots…

dgpHQoc.png

When Christmas first flew into Los Santos he met the Azteca’s, in his eyes they had an intimidating presence, and after living a few months in the city he had a few positive and negative encounters with them, but all in all he respected them. After speaking with a few members within the organization he felt that this “Familia” would feel like a good place for a new start.

tZePGyC.png

Christmas knew that Azteca’s had bad beef with the Shelby’s over past conflicts and this brought a lot of uncertainty on how the Familia would react to seeing an ex-Shelby trying to join their organization. To Christmas surprise, the Azteca’s were quite friendly and open to meet him at their church grounds. Christmas was invited by Alicia to meet several of the family members as well as other trusted individuals. During this time, without going into much detail, Christmas and several other potential members spoke about their past lives, transgressions, strengths, weaknesses and our future. For Christmas this brought him back memories when he went with his Abuelita to Sunday church and confess all your sins. 

nFztnAT.png

Once finished at the church, we all proceeded to what the Azteca’s call their “training grounds”. Here you had to prove yourself through strength and strategy. Unfortunately for Christmas, he was outmatched by “Chey”… Nuff said. At the end of the training session the Azteca´s and trusted individuals went back to deliberate whether or not we had proven ourselves to take it to the next step. After a few minutes Christmas was notified, along with a the other potential members, that we have shown the best of ourselves and with a big smile in his face Christmas went to the clothing store and bought some fresh new gear…

AohR5kF.png

A Christmas Story: to be continued...

Edited by Jing
  • Like 9

Aztecas, you did it again. A wonderful night catching back up on your thread. NEVER ceases to amaze me on how much depth there is in this one thread. Truly wonderful reading this guys, PLEASE never stop this. I would love to see a refresher on the values and how you guys have evolved around the new gangs/environments in the city. Keep it up Aztecas ❤️

• Like 7

Mistakes happen, but when they happen to the people they should not happen against.. 

those consequences can be deadly

Shots were fired at someone we care for dearly and against someone that everyone would protect with our lives

The bad part is they shots came from a group they should not have and no one knows who pulled the trigger

A meeting was held to hold those accountable 

meeting.thumb.png.6f32aaced04674189e01699b37401e86.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=e6b41b938ddc95c3

The meeting was held with council and the group at fault, the Ballas.

Words were exchanged and questions asked.

In the end mutual terms were made and the Ballas leader ensured he would handle the issue at hand

Guidelines were made for the times ahead to ensure things like this would not happen again

For now, the sea was calm and without tension

We will see how long it lasts

meeting2.thumb.png.61de94e69004c3c311b8dbf1d054d831.png

• Like 14

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/694296916242202684.png?v=1A warm Welcome! https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/694296916242202684.png?v=1

After a decent carreer in the Los Santos Police Department, Patrick Ferrera remains stranded, asking himself what could possibly be the next move in the city of Los Santos.. https://i.gyazo.com/efa12fcb4f5aea9a0e20672bdf131961.jpg

-

One day, while he was driving his home-car, a simple Warrener, he meets and gets to know Clay Tirador, who, from that moment, becomes his best friend in the city.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683868478209261609/758447223334895636/51987801062deb009c40c0f986f3846d.png

-

During this period of time, Clay shows Patrick the ropes and how it feels to be part of one of the biggest gangs in the city, Los Aztecas.

By obvious reasons, Patrick was a little bit sceptical since the beginning; as an ex officer this didn't really look as something that could fit his personality.

Time passes and Patrick gets more and more ''addicted'' to the lifestyle; making drugs, chopping cars, robbing stores, managing to get to know people who only some time before he would only see behind bars, changing completely his idea about them.

The day comes and, Patrick, asks Clay the question that, possibly, he was waiting to hear.

''How do I join Los Aztecas?''

https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/694296916242202684.png?v=1

-

Clay explains Patrick that this was not a simple thing to do but at the same time, not impossible.

Clay said:''First off I want you to know that we're not a simple gang, listen closely, we're the ''Familia'', don't you ever forget that.''

Patrick after hearing that word felt like a warm feeling in his chest, a feeling that only a mother would make you feel.

Clay notices Patrick's skin and says:''Goosebumps, haha Vato, just like me the first time!'', giving him a strong pat on his left shoulder.

After a long talk, Clay explains Patrick that making drugs and chopping cars were the two fondamental things to do in order to keep the influence in their turf high and that he needed to work hard to help the Familia grow, bigger and stronger.

In the beginning Patrick was only doing it for himself, instead now he had a bigger goal in his mind.

-

From that day Patrick begins to do whatever he can to help, bringing cars to chop and marijuana plants to cook drugs with.

https://i.gyazo.com/d15512ab0d3d0660d7c0c2519f845c96.jpg

-

https://i.gyazo.com/b35eb412191cc98866d8d2c8ffb9b303.jpg

-

https://i.gyazo.com/3e11e8ebddda985a7ce92a1b3b68bbba.jpg

-

Months later Patrick receives a couple of texts from Alicia, one of top dogs in Los Aztecas, asking him to let her know whenever he'd be free and able to meet her; he lets her know that it could be done that same day without any issue.

For sure Patrick's efforts didn't go unseen from them.

Patrick arrives at the HQ where he gets welcomed from Alicia and some gang members that, he never met till then.

Alicia asks Patrick to join her and the others over the balcony to have a talk about himself and his future in the organization.

There he manages to meet a guy who, as him, had possibly the same goal.

Ferris Fustok.

-

https://i.gyazo.com/2c6fee1ba428ea429fd331b3994bc4eb.png

-

https://i.gyazo.com/00c220b3810dc010f4f51234c3a76cce.jpg

-

Patrick's heart was racing for the whole time of the meeting. He never felt like this, not even during those tense times while attempting to picklock a vehicle, hoping that someone doesn't pass right from that street.

Both Patrick and Ferris could feel the attempt from Alicia to make them feel at ease; not an easy task.

Patrick did all his best to respond to the questions correctly and with respect, this last one being something that has a key role in his education and persona.

The meeting finally finishes and Alicia asks both Patrick and Ferris to move out from HQ and move up in Paleto, into a more enclosed area.

-

https://i.gyazo.com/265b870bcb5aeaa69375247ad95093f2.jpg

-

https://i.gyazo.com/249b83649766e1124db596146d534a6c.jpg

-

Once arrived to the location more people pull up, all wanting to witness the recruitment initiation of Patrick and Ferris.

Even more questions get asked, some of them being questionable themselves but tough ones, that's for sure.

Alicia asks both to walk a little bit away from the group as they had to vote for their ammission into the organization.

Patrick and Ferris cheer up each other, hoping both to get accepted as members; everyone could feel the tension there.

Alicia calls them over one at a time, starting with Patrick.

She takes out a knife while holding Patrick's left hand, cutting his palm slightly and afterwards cutting hers, already scarred.

After the initiation speech, Alicia shakes Patrick's hand, making like that a blood bond that will never be broken.

Patrick felt again that warm feeling in his chest, he was finally part of the Familia.

-

https://i.gyazo.com/9886e930f5a33f1b7f71e5a479dd224b.jpg

-

• Like 17

Mi Familia Sobre Todos

Every single Vato in the Azteca's familia is taught there is one rule above all else in their world;

"Mi Familia Sobre Todos", meaning "My Family Above All Else". 

The last couple of weeks had been pretty complicated for their familia, navigating through rumours from the city, but the Vatos made sure that while they had some time to regroup and ensure their own personal affairs were in order, fun was had and some money too in a heat based Panto race. Proudly one of our newest members Patrick Ferrera won the prize. 

The Vato's proudly pulled out their lowriders and made an appearance at the FSO Car Show next to Purms and bounced their way through the city, making an impact on everyone as they rolled into the event. After much tequila and dancing they bounced their way back to their HQ. 

Panto Racing, Kamacho Exhibitions, Car Shows, Pub Openings, Nightclub Events the Vato's from the outside were showing their wholesome side. 

Underneath the HQ was a different story. A man appeared claiming to be a part of Aztecas and wearing the Vato shirt. Angelo showed why the phrase Mi Familia Sobre Todos is a phrase that should not only be respected but revered. Pieces of the man are still stuck in the grills of the sewers.

One day at Chilliad they met a man by the name of Sam Dalton. He offered them a blunt and chilled on the log with them. After bringing Sam and his amigo some cars, the men let them know he has some strong connections and knew Patrick Price from their City Home. Being back up North brought back some memories and nostalgia hit the Vato's hard, so they decided to hold their promotions at the pier. Alicia took many photos and pulled out her photobook, gluing each one in carefully. 

Vdc3Rdo.png

hA5jEa1.jpg

Page 177

EFPEAlx.jpg

Page 178

sZgxhzd.jpg

Page 179

pHjRlrf.jpg

Page 180 

fuVlhOh.png

Page 181 

lgekeLo.jpg

Page 182

23JwHDu.jpg

Page 183

dFvlSJp.jpg

Page 184

DFE46zs.jpg

Page 185

9hD8mhR.jpg

Page 186

03SOsFo.jpg

Page 187

FeBODB0.jpg

Page 188

hILLKnm.jpg

Page 189

D3IMC1q.jpg

Page 190

k58vEd1.jpg

Page 191

Ow5UK3a.jpg

Page 192

RSCtIok.jpg

Page 193

Ggq9vlu.jpg

Page 194

fUkw0Oz.jpg

Page 195

gXEfRUf.jpg

Page 196

apatTyg.jpg

Page 197

NejmnVf.jpg

Page 198

8tsAKO0.jpg

Page 199

j7ppRcZ.jpg

Page 200

hWmJEDv.jpg

Page 201

MEoo6SW.jpg

Page 202

QpTK3qr.jpg

Page 203

MNFghae.jpg

Page 204

1Erf394.jpg

Page 205

zb33kRe.jpg

Page 206

3it1gQE.jpg

Page 207

XxILqlf.jpg

Page 208

yuvKX0n.jpg

Page 209

ZeVOrYz.jpg

Page 210

AoVTfBh.jpg

Page 211

PrsFNAe.jpg

Page 212

eMI5H3u.jpg

Page 213

eU8waqU.jpg

Page 214

QQX1S3c.jpg

Page 215

9he50Di.jpg

Page 216

Nw5fEQQ.jpg

Page 217

hiaHWzA.jpg

Page 218

mP45p0A.jpg

Page 219

l12vxhs.jpg

Page 220

qjuD55t.jpg

Page 221

Edited by MissDeeds
  • Like 29

Handling Business

"Angelo, there is someone at HQ and I'm scared" That was the text he saw on his phone as he stood at the car show. The smile on his face instantly gone and replaced with a look to kill. The sound of tires squealing broke out as he sped off to see what was going on and who had made his Fiancé scared. 

As he pulled up to the warehouse Angelo could see a car parked, an Elegy Retro Custom with a paintjob he couldn't associate with any other gang, he drew his gun and entered aggressively. There stood a man calling out to Luna "Hey Chica" not realizing the gun mere inches from the back of his head "hands up slowly or I repaint this car with your fucking face" said Angelo. The man did as he was told instantly saying "Ey is all good ese I'm familia, Azteca homie" this man was no familia, he was no Azteca, this man was a poser dirtying the Azteca name and disrespecting what we had worked so hard for. Angelo needed this man green lit so he took Luna and left the man thinking all was good. They returned to the group and he spoke to his High Command informing them of the imposter, his name, car, phone number... everything. Instantly it was on, The green light on this man was on and Angelo was the one to take the task. As they stood at the HQ discussing how to bring him in and bringing the other vato's up to speed who would drive up? Thats right, the imposter himself, feeling "entitled" or safe he exited the car wearing the Azteca colors and acting as if he was one of them. This level of disrespect instantly lit all the Vato's tempers on fire. they swarmed him guns out grabbing him and dragging him into the tunnels below the HQ 

Stripped of his shirt the man revealed he had an Azteca tattoo, even more disrespect from someone who has never even met a real Azteca before. Angelo removed his shirt as well knowing what he was about to do would be quiet bloody. "Knife..." he said holding his hand out Del swiftly pulling his from his belt and handing it to Angelo. The man kept yelling at them trying to stop what was about to come. Growing tired of the meaningless words Angelo looked at Alicia who gave a slight nod and he began to go to work, beating the man repeatedly before breaking his nose with a knee to the face. 

After a few choice questions from Alicia the man decided death was the more favorable route. Little did he know Angelo doesn't just end it easy as that. Knife in hand Angelo sunk the blade into the mans arm and skinned the tattoo off him letting it fall through the grates. The man screamed in pain but the sounds of the traffic and subway drowned them out. Soon after Angelo decided the choice of death for this man was decapitation, the blade slamming into his throat and being yanked across, his head breaking back from the force as Angelo pushed the body forward letting it fall limp, the blood pooling and dripping through the grates a small smile on Angelo's face as he looked down at what he had done. The rest cleared out leaving Alicia and Angelo standing over the body. He turned to her as she patted him on the back "good job Vato, we don't let anyone get away with that shit" nodding his head at her words as he pulled his shirt back on blood slowly drying on his hands as he walked out of the tunnel.

You don't fuck with the Aztecas, You don't fuck with my family...

((Pictures in the posts below))

• Like 17