JayGamble

11: No Crime Zones (NCZ)

As of right now, NCZ's are still heavily abused by criminals. You will get in a chase, lose them for a minute or two and go to bank and immediately see people whom just killed friendly faction members, or committed some sort of heavy criminal act and the excuse is "you lost eyes on me" whether it be 30 seconds, or a couple of minutes. I don't believe it makes any sense for a vehicle filled with people who just shot down and murdered others should be able to camp at a place as such, regardless of us "losing eyes or not". Now I've tried to sort this ICly as well, but that usually turns into PD "targeting us" which.. is very unfortunate.

CURRENT RULE: 
unknown.png

SUGGESTED CHANGE:
Add a timer, similar to the "cannot log during RP", say for x amount of time persons whom just engaged in criminal activity cannot flee to the bank (any NCZ) whatsoever.

Also potentially adding a "cool down" for gang members, in colors.. as I regularly see gang meets and such at bank, and.. it's just miserable to watch. Something like "you cannot be stood at an NCZ for more than X amount of time in gang colors".

• Like 25
  • Upvote 4