JayGamble

11: No Crime Zones (NCZ)

As NCZs are designed as a safe place for legal citizens, this only makes sense. 

Watching Zetas circle the bank keeping others gangs trapped inside is just absurd, as gang members would not hang out in such places, and if they did, would not be permanently safe.

I might even take it a step further, and say you can't go to an NCZ at all for 15 minutes after a crime or a chase resulting from crime.

Another way this is abused is a player robs you or points guns at your and your friend/girlfriend...you want to take it into your own hands and grab some buddies to retaliate...and you find them in broad daylight taunting you at bank. Makes no sense.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 9:42 PM, AEEKAY said:

+1 to that. I have seen multiple people getting chased and just stopping at LSPD. 

A timer similar the Felony Evade (when we loose someone) in pursuits

15 minutes seems fair. Cant log out or go to a NCZ. 

+1

@JayGamble. Call police > show evidence > wait for police to detain and move suspect out of NCZ > stop police before they get to the station > kidnap suspect > do with them what you want. 🙂 That could be some fun RP, but probably not worth it...

Edited by Xoza

On 2/14/2020 at 5:48 PM, Jasmine said:

I might even take it a step further, and say you can't go to an NCZ at all for 15 minutes after a crime or a chase resulting from crime.

Might be good to specify that it is 15 minutes after the conclusion of the criminal activity or chase as a result of that activity. That way someone can't say they waited 15 minutes when they committed the crime, were chased for 5 minutes, and then went to the bank 10 minutes later.