Sufyaan

Gun drops on injury or death.

On 7/3/2019 at 10:24 PM, ronyd2k said:

+1 only if it is equipped,  if its in your inventory in the first place it should remain there as it would be hidden somewhere underneath your clothes, etc...

Exactly what I am suggesting. Except by equipped, I mean in your hand.

I will go ahead and be the odd man out on this one. I understand everyones position on this and agree with you all partially. Yes, it would be easier to just run up and take the item. But you have the think, if the person is only INJURED he is still physically and visually aware of his surroundings. If players got injured and someone runs up just to O and take their shit, I think thats wrong. Especially if EMS are enroute to safe them. 

Yes, they are injured but if this takes effect its going to ruin a injured persons roleplay. They are injured, theres nothing they can actually do BUT roleplay. I am surely willing to discuss another way to do this for everyones benefit but personally I dont think this would be fair to a lot of players that just might want to roleplay injured.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.