Salvador Rivera

Novo Los Aztecas

Ya'll put some really effort into them screenshots.
I love the style of the faction too, it's not about picking clothes that have colour x but more about a style of clothing.

I'm not sure if i've encountered you guys before in game, but if I have and i didn't realise you're probably doing your jobs.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

Ya'll put some really effort into them screenshots.
I love the style of the faction too, it's not about picking clothes that have colour x but more about a style of clothing.

I'm not sure if i've encountered you guys before in game, but if I have and i didn't realise you're probably doing your jobs.

Keep up the good work.

That sound about right because our type of game play does not put us in that much interactions with police.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Urlaganas said:

Great Community inside this familia, smooth talk, fun ideas, not violent aspiration. That what I was looking for in this town. Glad I've met them, lets create a big history of our familia ! Keep rolling guys

That was what we were hoping for, but unfortunately if you're not looking for trouble in this town, the trouble will find you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, DaleGribble said:

10/10 thread, can see this one getting official

It's so fucking nice to see a hood-based gang actually driving realistic cars that fit the RP

Its good to see than someone understand what is good street gang Roleplay and Respect that . 

Thanks we are doing our best to show everyone than this server can be better home for everyone ! 

• Like 4

On 9/29/2019 at 7:59 AM, Chris Bluestone said:

Its good to see than someone understand what is good street gang Roleplay and Respect that . 

Thanks we are doing our best to show everyone than this server can be better home for everyone ! 

As you can see from the reacts to my post I've triggered a few snowflakes from one of the gangs that doesn't understand this 😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, DaleGribble said:

As you can see from the reacts to my post I've triggered a few snowflakes from one of the gangs that doesn't understand this 😂😂😂

Adude, they have cars worth millions...ofc it's gonna be prioritised around vehicles than lore and authentic rp ;).