Salvador Rivera

Novo Los Aztecas

KgtZgk4.jpg

Starting from 80’s and till late 90’s Varrios Los Aztecas was one of the most powerful gangs in Los Santos alongside their rivals Grove Street Family, Vagos, Ballas and other criminal organisations. Sadly due to the power came danger and attention from governmental institutions such as LSPD and FIB. The 90’s when law enforcement officers, such as the C.R.A.S.H unit, were desperate to benefit from all the gang violence and the corruption level in police was at its highest, came to an end and 2000’s came with a new generation of officers who were keen to silence and put everyone behind the bars who were involved with guns, drugs and gangs in general.

Some members from VLA were not willing to surrender and went out with a bang. Cesar, Gal and Hazer were arrested and sentenced to 55 years in prison while Jose and Sunny chose to leave this world free and died in a shootout with the police. Most of the gangs including VLA were either destroyed due to the fact that their leadership was dead or imprisoned or went into hiding, losing all their previous power in the town.

Almost 20 years have passed since Varrios Los Aztecas were on the streets of Los Santos and new generation have grown up meanwhile. Salvadore Rivera, Hector Mendoza and Raul Guerra - whose fathers helped build and shape the once great Varrios Los Aztecas with Ceasar in the lead. 

Back then they were young boys, but they saw the benefit of the gang around the block. Families that lived in the area were slowly pushed out and all the homes were purchased by white people who had money. Now having the resources, power and the wish to build up what once was Varrios Los Aztecas, they have returned to the Barrio where they grew up and are going by the name of Novo Los Aztecas!

492BWxU.jpg

Novo Los Aztecas are an extremely proud Mexican/Latino street gang like it was back in 80-90’s when they were calling themselves Varrios Los Aztecas . Novo Los Aztecas are re-building back the old Barrio, controlling El Burrio Heights again. They are following their ancestors by being anti-narcotic gang, trying to keep their streets clean, setting automatic death sentence to anyone who deals drugs in the Barrio. 

Novo Los Aztecas are seeking different ways to get that dough rolling in to support the families and kids who live in the community by trafficking arms into Los Santos and selling them to smaller criminal gangs, organizing - illegal street races, extortion, assaults and robberies.  They are easily identifiable by their classic collection of vehicles, turquoise colored bandanas and 90's "cholo" style clothing, also covering their right arm with ‘Tribal Sun’ tattoos which symbolizes life, power, strength, force, and rebirth. Their weapons of choice include Pistol, Shotguns, Micro-SMG, SMGs, and knife.

SRcyjR9.jpg

el Jefe - Oversees legal and diplomatic aspect of Novo Los Aztecas. Searches for new business opportunities upon which his gang can strive and prosper. Hosts meetings - inviting his la Mano Derecha, where they shape the future of Novo Los Aztecas, discusses internal Barrio rules, collects money which he deposits in gangs budget and gets rid of weak links based on reports of el Capitans. Besides internal meetings, el Jefe also hosts or attends to bigger meetings with other faction leaders where they discuss political situation. Makes or breaks alliances to strengthen Novos Los Aztecas numbers.

la Mano Derecha - Middlemen between el Jefe and el Capitans. They assist el Jefe in various diplomatic tasks, sourcing for information and constantly strategizes how to expand Novo Los Aztecas in all directions where they take part. Makes sure the gangs financial budget keeps growing by collecting money from el Capitans, in return they invest money in real estate, weapons and bigger activities for the greater good.

el Capitan - Looks after everyone in la Guerilla, el Soldado, el Asesino ranks. Makes sure there is no weak members in Novo Los Aztecas. Gives out different tasks to each group, recruits, trains and tests them to maintain discipline. Provides members with bigger jobs, weapons, vehicles and safehouses, and collects money for la Mano Derecha.

el Asesino - Specifically chosen member from el Soldado ranks, who shows incredible skill of murdering and tactics while being an el Soldado. Works with small crew of 2 men. Scouts and gathers information on rival gangs and its leaders, obtains necessary weaponry, getaway vehicles, plans out the routes, tracks down the target and executes the plan. Focuses only on assassinating or kidnaping specific targets, given out by his el Capitan.

el Soldado - Recognized and accepted member of Novo Los Aztecas. Does basic work within gangs territory - hangs and cruises around the Barrio. Protects local businesses and attempts to rob other businesses in rival territories. Human trafficking, weapons trafficking. Follows his el Capitáns orders as instructed and overall participates in bigger activities.

la Guerilla - Unofficial Novo Los Aztecas member. The one who shows affection to the gang, hangs around with its members and possibly joins in to do some gang work as a hired gun and after the fact split ways when not required anymore.

rXByB3U.jpg

These are a few examples of the clothing we wear.

uJwFkzN.jpg

List of vehicles we approve.

wdNbRe9.jpg

Edited by Chris Bluestone
  • Like 27
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 1

We have seen some attempts to street gangs, some are not around anymore, some are still rolling, but we hope to add another one of them on the map and hopefully a group that will survive the hunger games that this server is.

BTW, we added visual vehicle list 😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OBESE said:

We have seen some attempts to street gangs, some are not around anymore, some are still rolling, but we hope to add another one of them on the map and hopefully a group that will survive the hunger games that this server is.

BTW, we added visual vehicle list 😉

Never know they might make history 😉 Making a Gang ain't easy it takes time dedication and Loyalty also having the right members to help you become successful, I wish them the best of luck with this though it does look like it is going to be lit, Keep up with it and don't lose interest. 

I personally would have built up your Organization before publishing, so when you do post everything is ready and already Lit 😉

Edited by JayG
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, JayG said:

Never know they might make history 😉 Making a Gang ain't easy it takes time dedication and Loyalty also having the right members to help you become successful, I wish them the best of luck with this though it does look like it is going to be lit, Keep up with it and don't lose interest. 

I personally would have built up your Organization before publishing, so when you do post everything is ready and already Lit 😉

We have been around for a month now as a gang, but as our Lore says we care for our barrio(hood) so we hang out there, not around banks or other random places. We do our shit, we live our lives and grow step by step.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OBESE said:

We have been around for a month now as a gang, but as our Lore says we care for our barrio(hood) so we hang out there, not around banks or other random places. We do our shit, we live our lives and grow step by step.

Best way bro, my Gang's still poppin' the threads ready just rather post when everyone is fully ready 😉 Like I say wish you the best with the Gang and hopefully have some RP interactions in the future and get some Dope Role-play scenes done, can't beat block parties n shit bro, I had a little slip towards the start of my journey to eclipse but soon turn it around, I took the rules wrong n such and stood my ground as anyone would but that's something else.. what I meant by you might make history as you say not a lot of street gangs survive that's where you need to keep the dedication and not lose interest mad love from me  see you soon. 😉

Edited by JayG
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, Evan Jost said:

Love to see all the hood gangs instead of the im rich so ima make a gang kind of stuff.

What do you mean by - Im rich, so imma make a gang?
At the moment of creating this gang I had 45k on my character.

Edited by OBESE