Salvador Rivera

Novo Los Aztecas

9 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Cars with passengers are noticeably slower, you should not have people in your car when you're racing. ZEZ wasn't a bad luck charm, he was a handicap, literally.

I had 50 tacos in my trunk, 10 tacos in glow box and 10 tacos on me.. that's like 200 kg of tacos - easy... totally different handling of carrucha.. lost grip and crashed in lorry... Next time should buy less tacos and maybe drink less than one bottle of tequila before a race! 

• Like 3

The Story of Huandro “El Chiko” Rivera

Huandro Rivera was born in the 1984 it was a beautiful  summer in Mexico it was a firstborn for the Salvadore Rivera and Kalesia he from a young age was thought the way of Mexican life as he got to practice his shooting early one, but then everything that was great in Mexico started to fall apart , then Salvadore thought that the best thing to do right now is to move to Los Santos for a new life and a new beginning for his family while this was happening Huandro Rivera went to college to get his PhD in computer science 

but when he tried to get a green card like his father did he got denied he made a crucial phone call because a rival gang back in Mexico threatened to kill Huandro Rivera then Salvadore made a deal whit a guy to bring him in to the city of Los Santos he paid straight up 50,000 dollars for his son to be delivered when Huandro Rivera arrived he found himself left alone in an empty boat he got informed while on the way Salvadore had reunited the old family of Novo Los Aztecas and made him ware the vato clothes , and there was waiting for himself  a Chino in the vato colors in the car he found a note that there was written “I mentioned to my family will arrive my son who got the street name as El Chicko for being a youngster and sometimes dumb and the last sentence in the note was to go to a Binco store were he will meet El Fantom and he will show around the city.

0H9GAEWj4QB395OkzQXshjGa40MPFo2SYnnpgosJRNXJKn3gwpxLSifZ1KSDBgTdpjyWy1QWyFJFo_u7yhZpA7L_vJO4iCdBUN6hG3pTqQp5YC2gHSEmPCVtdBDBTWRsHC2PpZSK_nkKfYKDlVSwHkxPy-Eltq84juKR_jBjY83X5hOZZC7m2N5pTJO_5gNA0RtHOpm5zf6dvSw4Nr2-RmB1tOpISlWq1JXl0_gnGL-bdmx7aVO_qfu1gdQ7PV57QNL2H9wQFbTJeOX2

Life from now on wasn’t the easiest as my father Patron wasn’t ready to give away the hard work he did, right now El Chicko is a Soldado trying to climb the ranking of the Novo Los Aztecas and he is trying to forget the gruesome death of our fellow vatos. From now on this storyline will be updated……….

image.thumb.png.961de81557458c111332e40de9c9da3b.png

Edited by Arnis
  • Like 6

Hola amigos,

A bit how I've got to Los Santos.

My father is Mexican and mother is from USA. When I was 1 years old, parents moved to mexico because father got offered a job at fuel pump factory. I grew up in small town called Granados, from the USA border it's just 20 miles away so when I was teenager I've joined to fresh gang which was working on to get Mexican people and some drugs to USA land, illegaly. When I turned 20 I successfully managed to get to Los Santos town, I've heard from other Locos that you can find pretty good job there and find some Mexicans living there! Some how I've met Salvadore, amazing guy, who dont care about the money, but who cares about relationship and welfare. He gave me a temporary room for some time, till I can afford apartament for myself. Being in this Familia I feel that I am taken care of me and others. MY parents haven't showed that much respect and love.

If not Salvadore I would end up by killing myself or die from a hunger. Hope to see more mexicans around the city and hope our family will grow up with loyal and respectful people.

Regards

Casper Marley

Screenshot (150).png

Screenshot (131).png

Screenshot (149).png

Edited by Urlaganas
  • Like 6
  • PogU 1

Vatos!

Let me tell you a story about myself.

I grow up all my life in the USA. Sounds confusing right? Let me explain.
When i was a kiddo both of my parents, mexicans, got deported but for some technical reason i wasn't. They never tried to contact me... Not sure if that was a good or a bad decision at the end.
Oh the hood we used to live, was a normal one you know. A nice happy family until the government took my family away from me.
Me as a kid didn't understand a single thing of what was going on.

Then suddenly i started growing alone on the streets, was a bit hard until some government suits found me and tried to "fix me up", honestly that was way worse... from humble stray dogs,who i gave food, to some bullies in the government place i was....

So i ran away, days passed by until i met Chiko, really crazy but brave man, who sold me weed. Days passed and Chiko introduced me to the Patron. The family took me in. Gave me clothes and some purpose.

I hate telling this story not because is awful but because my family just gave up on me and so did the society. The only reason to brought this up, is the family, they took me in and they at least need to know my poor background and how in this entire country they're the only one to truly offer me help and guidance.

With love.

Stuart Jensen

meeting.jpg

Edited by visloc
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Time has finally come to reveal what stands behind the persona of Raul Guerra. What is his history in the city of Los Santos, his connections to Novo Los Aztecas and how it all came along.

i0fCv9P.jpg

Raul Guerra was born in Los Santos and for the first 10 years lived in the downtown area, near El Burro Heights. His mother and father were immigrants from Puerto Rico. Considering that a lot of people imigrated from various south american countries and other places with latin population, the North Americans did not embrace it with open arms, opposite in matter of fact as a lot of hate and race crime started to happen. Durring those years the community protection groups emarged, consisting of young and strong men who swore to protect their communities from any physical harm. Rauls father also became one of such activists.

With the continious Mexican and other Hispanic/Latino people immigration hitting roof highs, these community protector groups became bigger and bigger and it was not long till they started to realise the power they had. Each of these communities started to divide their territories where they operated and took any other block member in their block as a hostile action. From patriotic community groups most of them became orginised criminal organisations. Truth to be told you cannot blame all on the hate and race crime around them, it was also the daily struggle to survive and the criminal world was an easy way out of that struggle and chance to earn better money for their familias.

Rauls father quickly became a trusted member of his group that they named - Varrio Los Aztecas. The group had their own territory that they protected, their own business niche and inside policies. Raul never saw how it actually grew to be what it was when he was born, but he still managed to see the struggle that came at the end of the era of most of these groups.

JPyyZM1.jpg

The Varrio Los Aztecas were one of the dominating latino forces in the Los Santos city and a lot of things had happened in the time of existing for almost 20 years. As everything in life goes full circle, the full circle came for the Varrio Los Aztecas as well. Finally the FIB and PD had caught up with all the illegal activities and parts taken in the criminal world, had enough evidence to shut the group down. Everything started to crumble and during this downfall Rauls father refused to give it away without a fight and fight was what he got. One of the PD raids on a Varrio Los Aztecas warehouse ,where they stored weapons,  ended in a shootout where Rauls father was fatally shot. That was the last drop for Rauls mother and she packed her and Rauls bags and left the house. They moved to Rauls cousins who chose a different path and lived in a small apartment in the city. He spent next 10 years of his life sharing a small room with two of his cousins.

tObHBt1.jpg

When Raul turned 20 he decided to go to Puerto Rico and experience his culture at its fullest. He wanted to see where his mother and father were born and grew up. Where did they fell in love, how did they live and after all - why did they fled that place. Raul had family still living in Puerto Rico and they were more than happy to take him in. Next 5 years he spent in Puerto Rico, but not much is know about that time in Raul's life.

VLBtWo1.jpg

Upon arriving back in Los Santos Raul realised that the city has changed a lot and not to the best side. The gangs were running the town and similar to what happened when Varrio Los Aztecas were made, the immigration was skyrocketing in Los Santos making the city overpopulated and not being able to supply everyone with jobs, housing and comfort. Exactly the same people turned to whatever means they needed to survive and the survival with time became a lifestyle. The crime levels in the city were so high that PD just simply did not have enough manpower and resources to control it.

Soon after being back in the city he met up with his long-term childhood friends - Salvadore and Hector. They were close friends since their fathers were part of the VLA group. After Raul moved they still kept contact through out the years and their connection through the Latino community and their friendship was strong. 

The next week Salvadore called Raul and Hector to discuss something. Salvadore was known to be quite temperamental and some who could easy lose control and what was happening in the city was irritating him. He talked to both of them and was very firm on the idea that we need to take back our Barrio where we grew up. He had this idea in his mind to rebuild what their fathers once had and protect the community. Raul listened to all of what Salvadore had to say but was not convinced, so he said no at that moment.

9x3mpgX.jpg

In a need to make money and pay for the living, Raul applied as a driver in DCC. During the interview process Raul struggled with the traffic laws due to living for the last 5 years in Puerto Rico where traffic is not that strict as here. Nonetheless the DCC management saw Raul as a hard worker and decided to give him a chance. He became the trainee on probation until proven his ability to became a full trainee. He mainly worked late nights and early mornings, when most of the drivers have finished their shifts. He wanted to show that he is willing to sacrifice his sleep to offer the service to the customers of Los Santos. It was a very lonely time as not many people were around and most of the time he was just sitting in his taxi waiting for a call to come in.

A month or so passed and for the very first time he experienced the crime on his skin. When he was hired he was warned about the crime against the taxi drivers and was informed that company's policy allows to carry a fire arm for self defense, but Raul ignored it. In the upcoming weeks the attacks and robberies became more and more often and that made Raul think. He either could keep being a victim or he could fight the crime, but fighting crime was not effective as a taxi driver, which lead to two choices - join law enforcement or Salvadore.

kto9lef.jpg

Two or three months passed since the conversation about Salvadore's plan and while Raul was looking for alternative lifestyle opportunities, Salvadore and Hector proceeded with starting up the plan. They have had already acquired a property in the old Barrio in El Burro Heights and moved there. They were getting some support from the local Latino people that still were living in the area and also like minded people had joined the cause.

Raul had another sit-down and talk with Salvadore and Hector and they all agreed on Rauls position in the group and how to approached the plan of reviving what once were Varrio Los Aztecas. As the group of the next generation Varrio Los Aztecas it was only logical that the new name was chosen for this new group - Novo Los Aztecas.

Raul became a consejero for the NLA, someone who was the one dealing with diplomacy when needed as Raul had good communication skills and could keep himself in line even when he shouldn't. He was loyal and believed in mutual respect, even between enemies. For that reason Raul had earned a nickname - El Carebro, which in translation to English means The Brain.

The next months went very smooth for Novo Los Aztecas with new members joining and the group growing slowly, community accepting them and overall living a peaceful life.

N1s26f7.jpg

As everything was going very well with the familia, Raul saw an opportunity to build some relationships outside the state. He decided to travel to Mexico and speak with some local gun dealers to see could they involve themselves into gun business, considering NLA had no drug policy. In full confidence that Salvador and Hector will take care of things, Raul left to Mexico.

Faith had put NLA on a path of doom as the big players of the city started to pay attention to the group and decided that it is time for them to chip in the respect that they deserve from NLA. As the consejero was away, Hector and Salvadore took the charge in having the discussions about possible deals and what exactly was asked from them. Raul was kept informed about the situation but him not being there and Salvadore's pride with his temper made everything go bad. Novo Los Aztecas familia was painted as targets for disrespect.
Raul was in a position where he could not leave Mexico so he tried to deal with the situations via Hector and Hector was acting as the spokesperson and desperately trying to defuse the situation that arose between the groups of Triads, Zetas and NLA. 

That did not help and Hector feeling like he let down the familia or even made it worse, decided to sacrifice his own life to buy some time for the familia hoping that Raul would return on time to deal with it.

After finding out about Hectors death Raul returned to the city.

H5AkFbG.jpg

The hunting by all three sides have been ongoing for some time now, but Raul was not keen on fighting and war as it serves no benefit. His main goal was to make sure that the familia goes back to how it was, so that Hectors sacrifice would not be in vain. 

A meeting was set and for the first time Raul met with the leaders of the Triads and Los Zetas and the talks went as they were suppose to go in the first place. Understandably the requirements were higher than the initial offer, but it was what it was.

Raul has returned as the consejero of the Novo Los Aztecas and will make sure his familia is never again put in such spot.

Edited by OBESE
  • Like 8

Thread is awesome and I loved your RP, the accents, using vehicles latino gangsters use instead of joining the drag/gargoyle meta. 

But I'd suggest staying out of /b as much as you can, I was sad to see you guys spamming FearRP  in /b just for driving through your varrio as a cop while looking at license plates.

• Like 2

Born into a family of 9 in the Cupey area of San Juan, Puerto Rico, and 2 girls and 7 boys, Alicia learned quickly to be strong. She was close with her family, in particular her Mami, she never got to know her Papi who died when she was very young. 

When she found out her Mami was ill, she realised she had to earn money to look after her, her brothers were useless and would barely lift a finger around the house. She took any job she could, fishing for days on end, fixing cars, running errands for neighbours etc, to earn dinero to help. But still her selfish brothers did not help her or the family out at all. She earned enough barely to get her through and kept attending school. 

slpetFu.png

Her Mami’s health deteriorated. 

One day, her eldest brother said - “you are not earning enough, we have decided that you will marry a man who is coming to town who has promised to give us a large sum of money for you. You will do it and not ask questions.” 

Alicia fought and argued but her brother was the head of the household, and all the others boys agreed, purely thinking of the money that was coming in & nothing about how she felt. The man was triple her age. 

Quietly she spoke to her Mami one night when they were alone and told her of this awful plan. She looked frailly at Alicia and said; “You are too beautiful and smart for this, you should leave.” 

That night her Mami died. 

Alicia, knowing what her brothers wanted her to do, packed up her things with tears in her eyes and using all she had saved, made the first flight to Los Santos; a city that her and her friend Comila had dreamed of going while they were in school. She landed in the airport confused and lonely and began looking for ways to earn money. 

She started fishing, and mining and again trying to earn some money to keep her afloat. 

p0pMqty.png

One day in the mines she was attacked and robbed by some hooded men, when a man stepped in and saved her. He was masked and she wanted to know who was the person who saved her. The moment his mask came off, it was love at first sight. They have been inseparable since. 

qAA2e4C.png

The man let her know of a group of men and women who protected each other and those who mined. He invited her to come meet his familia. Alicia was hesitant, familia had never protected her before, why should she trust these people. He brought her to the Burrio where she was instantly surrounded by many people. Some with hostile looks, some stared but no one spoke. The man stood in the middle and announced that he wanted her to become part of the familia. Alicia stated her name and where she had come from and explained her journey. 

7NpPw4U.png

Once this sentence was spoken, all faces instantly changed to warm smiles and she was welcomed to them like she had been with them forever. A bottle of tequila was handed to her and she was introduced to everyone. She vowed to be loyal to them just as they would be loyal to her. 

y8JC7KE.png

Later that night when everyone had gone home, she lamented her day. Love, Familia & Joy. She just hoped nothing would happen to take that away from her. She prayed to Guabancex, Atabay & Opiel Guabrion to protect her and new familia from that day forward. 

WzPewiX.png

Edited by MissDeeds
Spelling
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

The story of El Fuego.

Born in the street life of El salvador,he never knew anything but drugs, money and guns. His father was a member of MS13 and was in jail since El Fuego's birth. His mother didnt show him much love either and was also the only childe of the familly. 

Stranger_4730_7887-1575898472796.png?width=400&height=225

In his hometown El Salvador he only had 2 choices. Death or gangbanging. So at 13 years old he joined MS13 himself. He saw many friends die, many famillies hurt and deaths on the street everyday. 

6 years after his mother unfortunally died. He couldnt handle it anymore. He could get murdered any day now.

He decided to sneak onto a ship and move away from El Salvador. At 20 years old he came to Los Santos hoping for a better life. He needed money, protection but most importantly some love. 

One day he was walking down a hood area and saw a group of people. As he got closer he noticed their cholo clothing. He immediately got intrested and aproached them. He talked to a few of them and they decided to keep him around with them. 

That hood was the bario and was later his home. Those strangers he saw were later his brothers ans sisters. He finally found the familly he always needed. 

He is now part of NLA.

unknown.png?width=400&height=144

rebels.jpg?width=400&height=258

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.12.03_-_22.21.33.54.png?width=400&height=225

Edited by jonny rotten
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 4