Salvador Rivera

Novo Los Aztecas

Just now, alexalex303 said:

The fact that a good amount of players measure success by how expensive and/or pimped out their car is. I think that ideally we'd like to measure how good we are by how well we portray our characters, but sadly, that is not the case for the vast majority of people. I believe that in that environment, it will be easy to get discouraged. But once again, I hope I'm wrong, and that more factions like yours rise up should you succeed. 

Exactly, as u can see from the past, there have been numerous attempts of creating Ballas, Vagos, Grove etc. all those smaller street gangs, but eventually they all seem to fail due to " they got a faster vehicle, faster bike, heavy weapons etc " which ends up demotivating people from portraying a smaller and more rough street gang 😕 

41 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

The fact that a good amount of players measure success by how expensive and/or pimped out their car is. I think that ideally we'd like to measure how good we are by how well we portray our characters, but sadly, that is not the case for the vast majority of people. I believe that in that environment, it will be easy to get discouraged. But once again, I hope I'm wrong, and that more factions like yours rise up should you succeed. 

40 minutes ago, Donovan said:

Exactly, as u can see from the past, there have been numerous attempts of creating Ballas, Vagos, Grove etc. all those smaller street gangs, but eventually they all seem to fail due to " they got a faster vehicle, faster bike, heavy weapons etc " which ends up demotivating people from portraying a smaller and more rough street gang 😕 

Ahh yes, that is true and we have already met that problem with some of the first members who joined. But the issue in the previous GTA origin gangs that you mentioned has been the fact that in the end the leadership gave up as well. We hope we can find the core, which does not require more than 10 people and from there we can expand further and way easier. We predict that the hardest will be to find those 10 people who will dig the idea, the values and what we want to achieve for the server and sake of others over material values.

Edited by OBESE
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Malcolm Carter said:

I would hazard a guess and say that restricting yourself in terms of vehicles etc. means that if you have to fight against other gangs you are at a disadvantage. Basically all the big gangs in the city allow their members to drive whatever they want, own big businesses and don't limit themselves financially in order to achieve a particular kind of low-end roleplay. There's also no scripted content like turfs or anything, so you have to be carried by your roleplay and that can be difficult over a long period of time.

Wish you the best of luck though, looks like a very exciting group

Yeah but why would that matter though? You shouldnt RP to win, like it dosent matter if someones better than you in game, we cant all be big mobb bosses? Someone need to be topdog on the server and someone need to be at the bottom, it all comes down to RP. Ofc a Mafia would win over a streetgang, thats what the fear RP rule is for?
But then again mafias shouldnt do gang rp like robbing people and stuff like that to keep the balance up and leave something for the gangs.
Now im new, just got accepted into the server so i dont know how it works yet, but imo GTA need street gangs and street gangs need mafias to buy stuff from etc.

Guess ill have to see for my self how the server is.

OnT this looks nice though!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Evan Jost said:

Hey i was looking at the cars yall drive and wondered if instead of reg version i can use a lowrider if i were to join

What do you mean? We do use lowriders. Any specific car you have in mind?

I'm a new guy in town, after a period of accomodation around here, I really think that having a hood gang it will spice the things around here where everybody can be found at the bank. Not anymore !

This is a start at least to change the vision about the city. I hope that more new gangs can take this idea and use it to build  around it. Just have patience to find the right persons to fit this type of gang and the results will come. 

Keep up the good work !

• Like 4

hey guys zigo here. you guyz look pretty cool and your cars look pretty fast, and also, i have a mask like that? i found it on the sidewalk. it was sticky, but i washed it in the river so its clean now.

annyway guyz my big bro nika, hes got a clown mask? also his car is fast. he tol me that i couldnt join a gang or nothing cuz i was too young but im gettin old enuf to join a gang maybe? although i wuz thinkin bout starting one liek my tio and my real dad but they got motorcycles and i dont have one yet . so maybe i could hang with you guyz for a while? also i have a cool logo i made for it imma put on a cut one day when i can and also i need a motorcycle cuz my tio said hed drop his motorcycle on my head again liek when he did when i wuz a baby but they said tio was too drunk so i think maybe hes joking when he says it was on purpose on account of my mama be a guera? 

anyway guys i hang out at the bank a lot but i dont liek that store there cuz they get pretty mean about my pants and all? did i tell you guys too i have a helmet i found and i drew som feathers on account of they look badass and also the spikes make me look liek a inguana so thats pretty cool 

anyway guys im zigo and if you want to hang out or somegthign my number is 297-5572. my mama said it was a Morocco Bama phone but i never heard of no president just giving phones away so i maybe heard wrong.

anyway guys give me a call or text maybe or hit me up here on liveinvader i posted a pic of my helmut and also imma make a vlog on my phone cuz i dont have a gopro

Edited by Zigo Ortiz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Zigo Ortiz said:

hey guys zigo here. you guyz look pretty cool and your cars look pretty fast, and also, i have a mask like that? i found it on the sidewalk. it was sticky, but i washed it in the river so its clean now.

annyway guyz my big bro nika, hes got a clown mask? also his car is fast. he tol me that i couldnt join a gang or nothing cuz i was too young but im gettin old enuf to join a gang maybe? although i wuz thinkin bout starting one liek my tio and my real dad but they got motorcycles and i dont have one yet . so maybe i could hang with you guyz for a while? also i have a cool logo i made for it imma put on a cut one day when i can and also i need a motorcycle cuz my tio said hed drop his motorcycle on my head again liek when he did when i wuz a baby but they said tio was too drunk so i think maybe hes joking when he says it was on purpose on account of my mama be a weda? 

anyway guys i hang out at the bank a lot but i dont liek that store there cuz they get pretty mean about my pants and all? did i tell you guys too i have a helmet i found and i drew som feathers on account of they look badass and also the spikes make me look liek a inguana so thats pretty cool 

anyway guys im zigo and if you want to hang out or somegthign my number is 297-5572. my mama said it was a Morocco Bama phone but i never heard of no president just giving phones away so i maybe heard wrong.

anyway guys give me a call or text maybe or hit me up here on liveinvader i posted a pic of my helmut and also imma make a vlog on my phone cuz i dont have a gopro

This is OOC section, so anything shown here is not to be used as IC information otherwise it would break Metagaming rule. Keep this rp you're doing either in appropriate IC sections on the forum or the best - ingame!