Salvador Rivera

Novo Los Aztecas

Voicemail-to-doza.png

Hector "El Doza" Mendoza was one of the El Patrons and El Cerebro's childhood friends and one of the founders of NLA who sacrificed himself in a conflict with The Council in hopes it will allow his familia to get together and figure the things out.

The truthful brief explanation of everything that has happened. No fuss and no bullshit. True story!

Time Stamps
00:28 - The Council
02:44 - WCA situation
04:38 - Latin Kings
05:00 - The Council vs The Wanted
05:19 - The Vory
07:02 - The Misfits, The Ballas vs The Vory and WCA
08:05 - Inner conflict
08:26 - WCA and current conflict
09:44 - Last words and goodbyes

Edited by OBESE
  • Like 17

After following a WCA member to their HQ, we noticed that they were trying to set up something, people going on the roofs and others rolling around.

XubEAle.png

In response to that, we quickly got some of our men in position and were ready for anything that would come next.

AduyGtK.png

dPfp0E6.png

You could feel the tension getting higher each second in the area, vehicles rolling around, people scouting on the roofs from both sides.

wZZpNxU.png

A couple of minutes later shots were fired and the shootout started.

vYQuN3F.png

After injuring some of the culeros a cop noticed what is happening and unfortunately we had to escape, as a lot more marranos were on the way.

Some of them did not even have the courage to get off their vehicles and start shooting. "Quality over quantity", am i right?

VBLZPxJ.png

But the story was far from being over...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

... After we left we quickly noticed that some of us were missing. We went back and scouted around the marranos to see what was happening, and we noticed that 2 of our amigos were getting arrested. We couldn't let them go into prison so easily, so we decided to take actions against them, and soon after we were waiting near the prison entrance, ready to hit them and escape our vato.

We saved one of our carnals from policia and didnt let them to take him to carcel, but sadly our other amigo was taken to the city jail, and there was nothing we could do.

Edited by Detoxical
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, GOAT said:

A few months ago, I posted that I really liked what this faction was doing.

I feel like that's been lost somewhat, but I think if you can get back to what this faction was at the start then it can be good still.

I hope you can see how funny your comment is when you are representing the gang that literally is the reason why we cannot go back to what you supposedly liked. Our vision has not changed of what we want and are offering the server. Atm it's just people who are too salty to let it go and keeps the ball rolling. So how can you or any other of your organisation members comment about what we used to be and how good that was or anything about how it is right now, when we are not the ones interested in continuing what is happening and are only playing the game you push on us.

I find your leadership to be with some sort of personal issues, would it be OOC or IC, that is the main problem of everyone doing their own stuff.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OBESE said:

I hope you can see how funny your comment is when you are representing the gang that literally is the reason why we cannot go back to what you supposedly liked. Our vision has not changed of what we want and are offering the server. Atm it's just people who are too salty to let it go and keeps the ball rolling. So how can you or any other of your organisation members comment about what we used to be and how good that was or anything about how it is right now, when we are not the ones interested in continuing what is happening and are only playing the game you push on us.

I find your leadership to be with some sort of personal issues, would it be OOC or IC, that is the main problem of everyone doing their own stuff.

I didn't say it to be funny, I said it because it was true. You can scroll back through the pages and I liked the direction this faction was heading. You shouldn't allow people to dictate the path you or your faction takes. If other people are doing something wrong then the solution isn't to go down the same road, it's to be the example. 

Just to be clear, my signature might say WCA but i've spent a max of three hours in WCA. I don't have anything personal against your faction or anyone in it. I'd just like to see more of the NLA that was at the start.

You can choose to ignore what i'm saying because of my affiliation or appreciate my comments or you can argue it but I've said my piece and i won't be commenting anymore. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I didn't say it to be funny, I said it because it was true. You can scroll back through the pages and I liked the direction this faction was heading. You shouldn't allow people to dictate the path you or your faction takes. If other people are doing something wrong then the solution isn't to go down the same road, it's to be the example. 

Just to be clear, my signature might say WCA but i've spent a max of three hours in WCA. I don't have anything personal against your faction or anyone in it. I'd just like to see more of the NLA that was at the start.

You can choose to ignore what i'm saying because of my affiliation or appreciate my comments or you can argue it but I've said my piece and i won't be commenting anymore. 

Im not ignoring your comment and I do take in to consideration anyone and everyone, that is why I am replying. That is the thing...no one is dictating us, that's why we are in it - fighting, we not gonna bend to some people that dont know where to put their money and weapons and cannot offer anything more than that.

The vato style is not left behind, we just adapted to the war to be able to fight in it and be where we are atm. But it is true that there is not the same rp from us that there was before and it is simply because we are not going to not fight or put ourselves in disadvantage - afterall we are proud Latinos. Our stuff still is not that fancy. Some elegy's, a contender, some drags and few sultans. Besides most of those cars were part of our rp before as we were racing and we via roleplay built them.

I would hope that people would understand what we are saying, what we are trying already and stop telling that we are the bad guys or that we have nothing to lose so we decide to break rules or that we are the aggressors in general. It is not true!

Look at how we present ourselves in this thread. Not once we have said an ill word about WCA, Vory or anyone we have had a conflict with. I dont think any other faction has CKed two of its members for rp, not because someone got sick of playing. We keep it real in every big update we have and we never lie. We did not even update for a long time because the war rp is not something we felt we should put on our thread. But everyone has their limit of patience and we reached ours by reading one sided stories and false accusations from the other sides, therefore feeding false information and damaging our factions image in eyes of others cuz they did not know our story. 

• Like 5

It was a nice and quite Friday evening and all the NLA familia was getting together to have another great night together. It was Friday, so it could not be a just hangout at the Taco shop or familia dinner. It had to be a PARTY! Obviously parties are the best when you are with your friends, so it was decided to go and meet up with the close friends of us - WCA.

YK7z6iQ.jpg

On the way there we were especially excited to catch up with our ex-familia member - Sophia. We knew she's in good hands as everyone knows that once you go black you never go back. But sadly when we arrived at our friends motel apartments where they all lived, due to a fact that all their money was spent on fast cars and they could not afford even a low class house, just some motel apartments, no one was around. Carlos made a call, but no one was picking up the phone.

q9D9704.jpg

Probably our WCA friends were busy at their work or clubs. We heard that they have been very actively assisting Los Santos Police Department with anything they could, some of them were taking their chances in financial sector, that's why the constant seeing around the bank and of course some of them enrolled into cooking classes and management courses. Hard working individuals, not available even on Fridays. Other activities comes first than hanging out.

d08CG0Z.jpg

But to not make this trip a waste of fuel and time we decided to make a NLA familia picture for next years Christmas Cards as we had a feeling our friendship wont die at least till next year.

VMpWIRQ.jpg

As our WCA friends were having their midlife crisis, joining these clubs and spending money on fast cars and big guns, which obviously was a poor attempt to fill out that feel of emptiness, NLA boys and girls decided to go back to the barrio and enjoy their time as they used to - with some tequila and tacos.

Ll9DCOY.jpg

On the way back to barrio we had to re-stock for the street party and buy enough supplies for everyone so a stop at Sammy's was made. Sammy is a good guy, own that little groceries store and is not even able to harm a fly, sadly, but a lot of people take advantage of it. We always try to support him by buying our supplies from his store.

aC8pz0f.jpg

As El Patron was paying for the tequilas and tacos to Sammy, he remembered it was today when the taxes to The Council were due. Would be a bad image to be late or show up totally wasted, especially knowing El Patrons mouth when drunk, so a stop at the new Zetas HQ was next, before the party. Lucky for us Bruce happened to be there as well, so two rabbits with one shot. Donations were done and it was time for the PAARTEEY!

HoRcCKm.jpg

Arriving at the barrio everyone parked up and gathered in the middle of the road, tequilas were handed out, tacos were prepared and everyone started to enjoy their day. We forgot to put up a speaker, but it was a nice time of having some chats and laughs in general, especially when some of us started to get tipsy.

SbkBHVc.jpg

Although we had a great time, we wished we could have spent the day with our WCA friends and maybe show off all the toys we had prepared for them...

Edited by OBESE
  • Like 16