Salvador Rivera

Novo Los Aztecas

I think you guys brang back heavy faction rp without falling time after time into the 'gang gang' gameplay that is sadly stopping most of gang rp development in the server which is also a kind of rp that is defendable but it is nice to see you guys been able to successfully grow being able to mix both role play and GTA 5 rp that is not real respectful of traditional role play and survive through the different pressures and agression with keeping an identity because you actually build it up from nothing. If my rp would suit you guys rp I would join but I always enjoy rping with or against you because you never mix ic and ooc and you guys respect a specific identity which is quiet enjoyable. I really hope you guys will carry on this way without loosing what make you a strong faction.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1