Salvador Rivera

Novo Los Aztecas

25 minutes ago, Evan Jost said:

I mean be in a gang and have a 500k car or something 

Well if you check our OP, then you can see that the cars we support are only ones that goes with our style. On the list the most expensive car, if Im not mistaking costs 110k. So yeah, I understand what you mean and can assure you we are not like that. Our members might have more expensive cars, but that's for their private time use.

Edited by OBESE

5 hours ago, James_McNulty said:

Awesome. like VLA or Marabunta Grande!.

If you read our Lore then we are actually roleplaying as family of those who were in VLA back in 90's. Now we want to bring VLA back, but as we are the new generation we go as Novo Los Aztecas (NLA) aka The New Aztecs.

Edited by OBESE

On 7/8/2019 at 4:16 PM, KeistuoliZ said:

i dont think it will survive for long as all street gangs, well anyways good luck i guess.

Sorry for going OT on your guys thread, but since im new why dosent street gangs last? Feels like the fundation on GTA RP serververs?

Whats different from the SAMP days?

1 hour ago, Pon said:

Sorry for going OT on your guys thread, but since im new why dosent street gangs last? Feels like the fundation on GTA RP serververs?

Whats different from the SAMP days?

I would hazard a guess and say that restricting yourself in terms of vehicles etc. means that if you have to fight against other gangs you are at a disadvantage. Basically all the big gangs in the city allow their members to drive whatever they want, own big businesses and don't limit themselves financially in order to achieve a particular kind of low-end roleplay. There's also no scripted content like turfs or anything, so you have to be carried by your roleplay and that can be difficult over a long period of time.

Wish you the best of luck though, looks like a very exciting group

7 hours ago, Malcolm Carter said:

I would hazard a guess and say that restricting yourself in terms of vehicles etc. means that if you have to fight against other gangs you are at a disadvantage. Basically all the big gangs in the city allow their members to drive whatever they want, own big businesses and don't limit themselves financially in order to achieve a particular kind of low-end roleplay. There's also no scripted content like turfs or anything, so you have to be carried by your roleplay and that can be difficult over a long period of time.

Wish you the best of luck though, looks like a very exciting group

You hit the nail on the head with this. This is why this group is not gonna become big in day or a week and we know that we will have a lot of leavers due to the fact that they will want that luxury life, that big money. Truth to be told we already had some of those and they left or were kicked. Our mission is to show example, stay with the lore, stay true to ourselves, not chase money, cars and numbers. It is going to be a long and hard process to weed out those who stick and those who don't, but we will be there, keeping it real haha.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

I remain skeptical as to the long term viability of a gang like this in the current RP environment of the server, but if you guys can hold out, you could be the first in a new wave of gangs.

Good luck!

So what is your scepticism based on? What do you mean by current RP environment of the server? 

1 minute ago, OBESE said:

So what is your scepticism based on? What do you mean by current RP environment of the server? 

The fact that a good amount of players measure success by how expensive and/or pimped out their car is. I think that ideally we'd like to measure how good we are by how well we portray our characters, but sadly, that is not the case for the vast majority of people. I believe that in that environment, it will be easy to get discouraged. But once again, I hope I'm wrong, and that more factions like yours rise up should you succeed. 

• Like 3