JamalBratan

The Vory Mafia

Lyosha called his friend Matthew ''Valera'' and asked to pick him up from a Tequila-la and asked if he has a ''toy'' for sale. Couple minutes later Alyosha received a message form ''Valera'' saying that he is waiting for him ouside.

ci8fqJI.png

Once Valera picked up his friend,he drove away from cameras to safe place,where he could give a gun to his friend Lyosha.

eQ0zHrY.png

Then Lyosha asked him to drive to the nearest atm so he can pay to ''Valera'' for the firearm.

hor3e9A.png

Then Valera decided to introduce Lyosha to his friends which were in their faction Headquarters.

QOzLkBH.jpg

Lyosha met a small group of Vory Mafia members. At the end of the day Lyosha asked his friend Valiera if he can join their criminal group and then Valera had a conversation with the leaders about it,a bit later they made a desicion to give him a try and let him to prove that he deserves to be one of the Vory Mafia members.He proved himself worthy and a true Vory.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, OBESE said:

As much as I appreciate good RP story, I do not appreciate false information that is set on a group that I am part of. Like you said in the post - we are Latino(not Mexicans) and we are hood family (not street gang) and we are not Mafia, so you accusing us of attacks on you for colours you wearing and not wanting to talk is false as we do not care what colours you wear, cuz we stand apart from you guys anyways + you drive different coloured cars, and we had no business or interest in you guys.

You must be taking a piss, take this to some other place, I am writing how it is for us right now in IC, that is what we believe since you never got in touch with us and only tried robbing, shooting, and don't hit me with how you are Latinos, hood family since I am not trying to write a documentary about you, I am just posting an IC story of what we believe is the case, so don't bring your negativity here, thanks. It is called "progression post", but as you said this can't be metagamed so it is IC info, and that is why we think the little war broke out.
So instead of writing these kind of comments go IC and try rping, and take your negativity somewhere else, thanks.

Edited by Sandiego
  • Like 1
  • PogU 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sandiego said:

You must be taking a piss, take this to some other place, I am writing how it is for us right now in IC, that is what we believe since you never got in touch with us and only tried robbing, shooting, and don't hit me with how you are Latinos, hood family since I am not trying to write a documentary about you, I am just posting an IC story of what we believe is the case, so don't bring your negativity here, thanks. It is called "progression post", but as you said this can't be metagamed so it is IC info, and that is why we think the little war broke out.
So instead of writing these kind of comments go IC and try rping, and take your negativity somewhere else, thanks.

Gonna tell you what I already tolds Safyaan - I understand that ICly stuff might seem as you wrote, but all Im asking is to use your wording right. Don't say "certainly" when you dont know. Don't make us the bad ones and tell that we started it all if you're not 100% sure about it. Realise that something might have happened before you got involved or saw the first attack, maybe someone fucked up for you and what you thinks was the beginning was already an aftermath.

For example, in that fight at the lab, when you wrote about it in the post, you did not write that you had an easy fight and that you just destroyed us. No, you wrote how it was - you won that fight, but you also had fallen ones. And I appreciate that, dont get me wrong. Like I said, Im happy to see good rp and story. My only issue in your post is your wording that states false information like truth.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OBESE said:

Gonna tell you what I already tolds Safyaan - I understand that ICly stuff might seem as you wrote, but all Im asking is to use your wording right. Don't say "certainly" when you dont know. Don't make us the bad ones and tell that we started it all if you're not 100% sure about it. Realise that something might have happened before you got involved or saw the first attack, maybe someone fucked up for you and what you thinks was the beginning was already an aftermath.

For example, in that fight at the lab, when you wrote about it in the post, you did not write that you had an easy fight and that you just destroyed us. No, you wrote how it was - you won that fight, but you also had fallen ones. And I appreciate that, dont get me wrong. Like I said, Im happy to see good rp and story. My only issue in your post is your wording that states false information like truth.

Understandable but that's how we stand on an IC point of view since we were told that and never had a regular talk with you guys, maybe someone gave us false information, but it was from someone who was involved and we trust the information, and the actions make it seem like it, trust me if something changes IC I will be sure to make a post regarding that and continue the RP story between us, it is nothing personal against your group, I am not trying to shame then and make them into bad guys but it is the current IC situation, if we talk it out and more info comes up I will make a part 2, so don't take it personal and don't think its something against the Novo Los Aztecas.

Edited by Sandiego
  • Like 2

On 11/28/2019 at 11:13 AM, Sandiego said:

Sandiego Gomez and the Vory Mafia

After being away for a year out of Los Santos, Sandiego finally came back and many shocking news came his way, many of his friends died, got deported, he had no faith, no motivation to do anything, he was cruising around with complete emptiness inside and thinking of the past, he didn't know what to do anymore...Get a job ? Start a new life ? But the past would keep haunting him, once a criminal always a criminal...He was drowning in thoughts until Jamal approached him, he got a phone call from Jamal, he received an offer to join The Vory Mafia...Sandiego remembered how Vory used to be as he was in The Clowns, he decided to give it some time and give him an answer later on.

6d95737028cb25878fdd68a2096077d6760.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The decision

A few days passed and Diego's hope was crushed even more, he couldn't even get a legal job... and the dark thoughts kept pilling up...He felt like everything was lost and he felt as his life was worthless, until he remembered Jamal's offer and grabbed a pistol into his hands, once again.He decided that it is time for him to remember where it all started for him, the criminal world, it was a dark place where without a family you couldn't thrive, he gave an answer to Jamal, he was motivated again to dedicate his life at what he knew how to do best, and a meeting was set up to talk about the future plans and all the details.
f36077ce25f4d360e5c9dbaec9058e7c133.png
He was greeted by familiar faces and felt the energy rush through his body, it reminded him of his early days in town... 2018, Benny's garage where his criminal life took off with The Clowns. Sandiego was told the basics and was treated like part of the family already, he felt as he belonged here, he came up with a few suggestions, after discussing it further,some changes were made regarding Vory Mafia's clothing.
83d7a323528b076e6ff64863a817aa4c276.png
Taking the grey color for clothing we kept in mind that there was a street gang of Mexicans using grey..but they are a street gang and not a mafia...Our plan was to talk it out professionally, but they chose the way of war...and when The Vory Mafia gets a challenge, we won't say no to a challenge.

The Mexicans
As the day went on we grouped up and decided to hit labs, nothing much was found and we ended up chilling...until the next morning.
fc73159297d5f589fe9cc0c291b0db02785.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And as we thought, we got targeted by the street gang of Mexicans, which must have been due to our clothing color choice, we knew that a conflict would arise but it was a brutal one that we certainly didn't expect. Before talking they chose to take action, well we let them have it, after a few unsuccessful attacks on the mafia they got what they asked for...
ff1152c0d91617d64c0e1cf0eb378709703.png
A huge shootout broke out at one of the drug labs, all of the Mexicans were wiped out, the mafia also suffered a few losses, but came out on top even if they were outnumbered, it was a brutal fight with a lot of blood spilled...
"Vory Mafia can't do anything on their own" - the mexicans.
We proved them wrong, and if they want to take action first, we will show them the power of a Russian mafia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finished our day and gathered up, The Mexicans had a few blunts, that we certainly enjoyed that evening.

7ad2667e011159266b1de6840563bdb8702.png
Once a criminal, always a criminal....

Great post ! Can’t wait to interact with you guys around town. Good luck! ☺️

• Like 4

psIO1jc.png

The Drug Operation

It was a nice and sunny day when the Vory members decided to run a drug lab and make some money.They met up and drove to the drug lab where the plan been made by ''Valiera'' how will they run the lab successfully .

1OVwZGE.png

Once plan been made and marijuana been delivered from the other labs,we started running the lab and Valiera asked Lyosha to stay on the look out,just in case someone will try to hit them. 

Y0QN7ki.png

f2iUx7r.png

They were running that drug lab for the whole day and just before at the end of operation Lyosha noticed that there's sheriffs car coming into the lab,so Lyosha started screaming over the radio: ''Cops are coming,cops are coming'' to inform his friends. They all stopped to do what they were doing and ran away successfully. Lyosha was the last person to leave,but he got caught after crashing his car into the bridge.Lyosha was sent to the prison,but the drug operation was successfully completed!

psIO1jc.png

• Like 4

psIO1jc.png

Sometimes things go unplanned.

Vladzik made a few phone calls and had a meeting with Paul and Korab in Vory's HeadQuarters.

They listened some music , had a few tequila shots and then decided to go out and look for some action in the city.

They were driving around for a few hours.

RQw5oHG.png

After some time of driving , Vlad , Paul and Korab saw few potential victims.

They were completely drunk and didn't knew that these ''potential victims'' had a weapons.

Few minutes after the big shootout happened. 

Vladzik downed one of the enemies and accidentally shot himself in the leg which already had another bullet wound in it.

l6n979N.png

Then he realised that this isnt going to end well. Few moments away enormous number of cops pulled up to the crime scene and caught all members of Vory.

While cops  were aresting Paul and Korab ,Vlad lost a lot of blood because he had an open wound in his leg. After a hour he woke up at the police van which was going to the prison.

zme6dXi.png

He couldnt remember what happened and kept silent all the way to the prison. Paul also didnt said anything. Both of the Vory members couldnt believe that they are gong to prison.

kBuxJYV.png

After few days in the jail Vlad and Paul talked about future crimes and tactics.

They've learned from these dumb mistakes.

And they patiently waited the end of their prison sentence.

t9ooDZJ.png

psIO1jc.png

Edited by Chronius420
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

psIO1jc.png&key=8433305cf40b48948bcbedf0

A Day In The Life Of Korab

Everything that went down that day was going according to plan until everyone from the Mafia went to sleep... Korab joined in for a couple of poker hands, but got bored after a couple of hours and decided to go look for people in the city to find new connections. While Korab is quite aware of his current situation he never leaves his house without a weapon, therefore he brought an AK-47.

RuwLrPj.png

After grabbing his AK-47 Korab went through the drug labs alone in which he made a couple of new friends that just got robbed by someone who they described as: "wearing red bandana masks" So Korab, feeling sorry for the people he said that he'll find them and drove off to search for the robbers. 

3EQEP2K.jpg

After driving around for a bit Korab got spotted by the police and they saw that he had an AK-47 on his back, they called in on the radio, but didn't follow him... Just yet.. After some time of Korab driving fast, he thought that he got away, but to his surprise a cop on a bike came up behind him with his sirens on, Korab knowing what would happen if he stopped pressed hard on the gas pedal and tried to get away, but to no avail, he went off-road to try and lose the one cop that was chasing him and ended up flipping his car. After the car stopped flipping Korab composed himself and knew that there's no nice way out.. Korab got out of his car and a shootout broke out between Korab and the cop.

ARZHlXn.gif

Korab came out on top in the shootout, but after crossing the swamp he was greeted by a brigade of police officers who shot him down, but gave him medical attention right after.

fyf6dl5.png

As soon as the cops gave Korab the medical attention that was needed for the injuries they took him to the hospital as fast as possible since no medics responded to their calls on the radio. Korab was taken by a helicopter and landed at Central MD.

y7bfApJ.png

After his wounds were taken care of he was transported to prison and went through all the necessary procedures he was sentenced to 3 years in prison.

ayrVwxf.png

Korab was quite happy to go back to prison because that's where he's made a lot of new friends and necessary connections in order to reach the goal that he's going for.

oVFdTlh.png

psIO1jc.png&key=8433305cf40b48948bcbedf0

Edited by Korab_Bagadovic
  • Like 5

8041541f392cf60cc6f041420c568d9c813.png
Jamal "Zhenya" Debose

In his life, Jamal was involved in many things, most of them were home robberies. One morning, Jamal met his member Lyosha Kovalyov and offered him to ride around the city and look for some easy victims. Few hours later, they found one person near the house. Jamal instantly knew what to do, he pointed the weapon at victims head and told him what to do. The victim fell on his knees with his hands up and stayed there for the whole time, while his friend Lyosha was searching poor guy for his house keys and any other stuff that he had on himself. After Lyosha found the house keys, they finally stepped inside the house to check what he got in there. They found a lot of things but it wasn't something that Jamal and Lyosha was searching for. After taking all the necessary items, they told to the victim " Close your eyes and count up to 100" as they quietly escaped from his apartment with all the valuable items.a1ca923fd185421cb8f6c3640d8d8a0d736.png
They instantly drove out from the victim's apartment to share all the stuff they found. After sharing their treasure, they took different paths to hide everything in their secret places.
e7ecda56830368929ed4a9e4b9e76ce1524.png
Few hours later, Lyosha was caught by the Sheriff Officers. Jamal told all information on the Vory's radio about Lyosha, and that he is getting arrested and will be taken to prison. During that time, while Lyosha was questioned by the sheriffs, all the Vory Mafia members gathered near the prison and tried to get Lyosha out of it. Everything went well, many of the Vory members drove out, but Jamal was the last person to drive out of there. He didn't see, how 6 officers showed up by the prison gates, so had to deal with many of them. Officers that were taking Lyosha to prison shot Jamal into few different places, but by the help of medics he was saved and taken to the prison.
7841aafe21d34c6161c0082c3ed09032924.png
Now, Jamal is locked up in the Los Santos Prison main block among other criminals and Jamal has absolutely no regrets after being sent to prison because he knows Lyosha has successfully escaped with the help from other members.
bec0acda398a1b0c3d91e1e3b1433563922.png
The End.
cb289e7306ee87fcbe986dfe63f0e7df316.png

Sorry for bad london.

Edited by JamalBratan
  • Like 16

1 minute ago, Ryzoft said:

I want to be as honest as I can, I have had an extremely poor time RPing with this group. 

They have refused kidnapping RP, torture RP and all around refuse to give any type of complex RP altogether. 

My encounters so far with this faction have been poor and stressful. Kidnapped without consent, DM'd, fearRP. 

I hope you improve the overall RP of your group and if so I am excited to see those improvements. 

You should learn to rp. You think after you did this somebody will allow the torture rp and etc? You guys make no sense,calling police all the time once you getting clapped by us. Don't talk about RP quality because none of you knows how to roleplay 🙂

• Like 5

The Vory

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catching up with new guys

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1678427751_Stranger5141_7546-1576261260669.thumb.png.fd113b9ccfbbec25f80ae2faa410af1e.png

So days were going quite well for the Vory. On one of those days there came some new faces, some new things which had good future for whole family. These new guys showed that they got almost the same interests in town and they wanted to be a part of us. So Valiera took care of them and gave them a basic acknowledge what they are supposed to do and what they are not. Next day Jamal set the meeting to catchup with all the new guys, exchange the numbers and names and afterwards show them what we are all about..

Changing into our war outfits

b2ce0eadafc9f07b484cfdc63f87e1b1381.png

Later on in command of Jamal we headed towards clothing store to hop into our old war outfits. This outfit has been used in war against Irish and loads of other gangs so Jamal decided to take it out now in war against the mexicans, Ballas and Misfits. Afterwards there came a lot of WCA members which were close friends to the Vory so we made few photos of us all together.

Screenshot_9.png?width=959&height=426

Hunting the Mexicans

453ec90aad066a15b0ed3483c62c5bbc542.png

After dressing up we made our way towards north in search of the enemy. We couldnt find any of them because all they were doing  was chilling at the bank and talk shit there. But we finally had some luck and were able to find one of them and lumber cooking drugs, we obtained their radio frequency and made a backup call then some of them came and got smoked.

https://streamable.com/farlt

Edited by hashishas
  • Like 9

The mexicans

cb289e7306ee87fcbe986dfe63f0e7df938.png

The constant little fights with the mexicans were not stopping and more and more people were dying, but for what reason, is a single mistake worth this much blood? That was the question. Novo Los Aztecas reached out to us to have a meeting and talk about the current situation, Jamal decided to accept the offer, keeping in mind that this might be just a set up, we set up at our HQ and waited for the guests to come.
5c42c8427183fa439d0b9ce792f8fff7506.png

Eventually the mexicans arrived and a long talk had began between the high command of both groups. The situation was discussed and the tension could be felt, mexicans defended their side, it was their mistake and the reason why this war broke out was because of them, they claimed that The Vory Mafia had attacked them first, our leader wasn't happy with such accusations. It was a back and forth talk, we gave them an offer to end this war and be on neutral terms. Our leader asked for a one time payment of 50.000 dollars to put an end to this war, to cover up the resources we had to lose from their mistake. Mexicans were not happy with the offer and instead said to just go neutral and act as nothing happened, it was our final decision and we gave them a week of neutrality while they think about the offer.

4d45422e8c086b25ffaf2da2c0172863656.png

The war goes on

We didn't expect them to accept the offer, and well, a week passed and the answer was clear, they don't want neutrality, and want more blood spilled, we had a meeting to discuss the future plans and mentally prepared for a brutal fight. One thing was clear, this won't end easily and will keep on going until one side loses or surrenders.

c45e990318d3b6d7d0a3f32b10f9a90c267.png

We grouped up and decided to hit the drug labs, in hopes to find some of our enemies and other victims.
eed2696a8bba80d0f36dceb8c0e1bdb9891.png

The war kept going and the mexicans had their friends join the war, The Ballas joined in and The Vory Mafia was outnumbered, there were constant brutal gun fights going down around town, they had to act fast, a meeting with WCA was held and the situation was discussed, WCA had a few problems with the mexicans in the past, they had joined our side in this brutal fight. The fight must go on, The Vory Mafia won't give up until they come out on top.
7a3367c36f16b4c653b1818a9cde121e485.png

451f63e16a85366417ebb22611c7234a529.jpg

Only the time will tell how this brutal war will end, how many more people will have to die ? The hunt is on.cb289e7306ee87fcbe986dfe63f0e7df938.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5