JamalBratan

The Vory Mafia

On 4/5/2019 at 8:58 PM, Hoza said:

Looks good so far and the history is really interesting. But one notice your graphics creator could of atleast not copied a older faction designs and theme.

i was asked to do like that, so i did. 😉 no hard feelings

Edited by Shamozli

The thing i can appreciate alot is the cars,you drive around in old looking cars with a few Gwagons like a mafia should and I think it really suits you, always like seeing you pass me on the street with a convoy of cars that suit russians, good luck.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Evan Jost said:

I wanna join but i dont wanna be a problem being a squeker with a speech impediment could i still join or will this be a problem i am 15 

Hey there Evan, recruitment is done only IC. If you want to join us, you need to find us and  talk with us IC.

21 minutes ago, Rycka40 said:

Hello, you made my day with this comment 🙂. its not about the fighting against other groups. its not about going around drug labs robbing however we see its about having our own business and doing stuff that people have not done in this city for a long time. We want to show good quality role play how a real Russian Mafia would, gain respect in this city and make money of people. 

Im glad you feel that way! What you said about your plans is something what I wanted to do when I join the server with my group of guys, but due to the situation back then it was not possible so we joined one of the big league players to gain the insight of the criminal elite world, then my people slowly disappeared one by one and now I myself am at a point where I dont fancy criminal rp as it's just constant gta online vanilla version. My character actually has Russian roots on his mothers side to which he feels way closer than the other side, as he grew up with only his mother. So it is very nice to see Russian or Slavic group being represented well with good plans.

Edited by OBESE