XposeD

Bring super cars back - With a twist.

Bring super cars back to Los Santos but put the price really high like the current market value.
Could also be sold by developers on the In-character section instead of dealerships so it can be controlled how many are put into Los Santos and pricing can be what the developers see fit.

We need targets for new players to hit, when I was a new player my target was a business as a supercar was really cheap.
Super cars coming back but for $millions would give new players a target to aim for and keep them around for a lot longer.

Im sure many people with enough money for a super are a little frustrated that they cannot acquire the super car they desire.

With speed cameras being talked about and rules against super cars now and the LSPD having rapid response units along with a helicopter escaping the police in a supercar should be fairly difficult.

I get that they need to be "rare" but if the price is high then they will still be really rare. Enough people with supercars have been banned to open up a few more supers to be released into the economy. (My opinion)

This is by no means "I have millions etc". just a small suggestion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

+1 Yeah my dream is to own supercar but you need to grind and grind money for it as its like x2 price as it was before if im right, i mean it's alright to see only few in the server driving around, as in real life there isn't full streets of supers, but it should be made somehow, cuz now its even hard to find a supercar to buy and prices is really high. They should add some but also they should control them aswell.

+1

GTA is largely about cars, everyone has a primary goal and most have one of those goals to own at least one super, even if they're not all that super. Having a car you can really love and take care of is something that can be immersive in itself.

Eclipse is a roleplay server that has been running for years.

It took years to come to such a stable economic state such as we currently have on the server.

You can still buy super cars ,they are constantly being sold and bought by players.

The Tezaract auction was a move to combat inflation, which is a problem in-server as well as in real-life economies.

The developers know what they are doing and there is a reason the same suggestion has been declined before.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Denni said:

Every week is too much. They should still be rare.

Yea but after 3 month there would 2 of each and than should wait a gain 3 month till they start something like that again  .

Idk but I like that the supercars are rare i don't care who have them or who want them .. 

When I will get 10 mill i will start think about them for now i don't care 😧

Edited by Chris Bluestone

My idea , every week on a sunday for example make an auction for a super car and make it last untill the next sunday ( so basicly 2 week period ) for the super car auction , that would be 2 supercars per month and make it so both cars cannot be same in the same month ( for example if on first auction there was a t20 , on next one any other super car must be placed instead of t20 ) . 2 Supers a month is not a big number at all and not only will economy stabilise because people would actually spend money they got , but new supers would come into the city and make the super car game alot more interesting 

20 hours ago, ants1992 said:

With speed cameras being talked about and rules against super cars now and the LSPD having rapid response units along with a helicopter escaping the police in a supercar should be fairly difficult.

You say that, but 70% of the times people drive supers they escape.

4 hours ago, nateX said:

You say that, but 70% of the times people drive supers they escape.

And what about sports cars? 

Auctions then if that's what people want, Whatever but many many cars have been lost due to people being banned so a few more back into the economy isn't gonna hurt it

I only support this idea if the super cars would be auctioned once a month by the server owners with the exception that only people who don't have a super car already on any of their characters can bid. That way people that have advantage in money and could afford 2 or more super cars, wouldn't create monopoly by buying all the new auctioned super cars. Also prohibit giving someone 10 millions when you already have a super so they can bid for you and then give the vehicle to you once they win. +1

• Like 3

I have a problem with supers as they are now. 
They are over priced, because they are very limited. Which is fine but I would like see more cars being added to the total pool of supers. Specially with a lot of the old ones owned by banned players.
They are limited in speed, yes they are tuned down quite a bit from what they were/should be. This is not a super car problem by the way, I feel more then a few cars got nerfed to shit. While cruisers got buffed over the years. I dont really see how a PD cruiser can keep up with a Vacca for example but they do. 
Now people might bring up but PD needs to keep up with supers because otherwise criminals get away to often. My answer to that is they have high speed vehicles themselfs. Make use of the tools you have. Dont have 1 thing that can do everyting. 

Back to supers, there are supers with shit handling and godlike handling. Buff the speed of the ones with shit handling, she they have a purpose

• Like 1

If the intent is to keep them rare, but available, I like the idea of an auction or just make the import price high enough to keep them naturally rare. Individuals like myself would still aim to earn the money for one as a collector, even if the performance is equal to a cheaper vehicle.

• Like 1

+1 on this one, i'd like to have supercars rare but the point with supercars being too fast really isn't valid. Many sportscars are almost as fast and look and in real life would be just as expensive. Everyone on the server is driving Specters or Seven-70's so i don't see why we can't have some at least slow supercars like the Vacca or Bullet? i mean those are so slow even some of the more mediocre sportscars can follow them in speed. I'd like to see supercars return but at a higher price, i'm thinking the cheapest ones would start at around 1 million and the more expensive ones could go up to 3-4 (Nero, t20, xa-21 etc. the most desired ones) i Very rarely see supers here but i see expensive sportscars all the time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.