Harm

Nicholas Harm and Friends <3

Rest in peace Harm, We didn't always see eye to eye but you were always good shit in my books. It's hard to believe that it's been close to 10 years since you were causing trouble on SARP lol. You will not be forgotten and will be missed. Best wishes to his friends and family. 

Edited by Smokehouse
  • Like 1

🙁It's very sad when someone you've known for years pass away.  We did not see eye to eye all the time on Eclipse, but from SA-MP, we shared many great memories together. 

In memory of Daniel, I've gone ahead and pinned this. Hopefully, his videos and screenshots will live on as a memory.

• Like 5

My online best friend. I regret not playing GTA V RP with you when you invited me to. The thousands of hours of game play and chatting we had in SA:MP were always fun with you man. The ultimate troll, always keeping everyone around you in a good mood. Rest in Peace brother, godspeed 👊

~kwart

(Kwart_Cross)