Harm

Nicholas Harm and Friends <3

Only seeing this now... 

July 5th 2020 

Still feels for your lost bro, lost but never forgotten. #StayOutofHarmsWay #DontRobBanks :')

I'm glad when I came back onto ECRP you were the first person I continued RPing with. Take care man.

Edited by Percival

On 7/27/2021 at 3:27 AM, AustiNova said:

Haha never played it but the old Eclipse looks just as fun as the new!

That wasn't old Eclipse, it was old SAMP NGG

I miss you Harm, you were a great person, I had many memories with you in game with factions as much as out of game with admin duty. You are missed, have been missed and will continue to be missed.

Hope you are having fun up there ❤️ 

On 8/10/2022 at 8:54 PM, LucasMadrazo said:

That wasn't old Eclipse, it was old SAMP NGG

I miss you Harm, you were a great person, I had many memories with you in game with factions as much as out of game with admin duty. You are missed, have been missed and will continue to be missed.

Hope you are having fun up there ❤️ 

Since you seem to be a old NGG player yourself, what is your name I went by Elisa Blaze if anything rings a bell. I miss Harm and "should of stayed out of Harms way". Luke Harm, Claude Speed and Nicholas Harm legit funny guys and memeing guys. Old SAMP and NGRP days was so fucking gold with everyone. I always wondered after hearing of Harms passing how many have actually passed away sadly. It is a long time the closing of the server and it was open for such a LONG time.

• Like 1