\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Vehicle Seatbelts and More

On 2018-01-16 at 9:27 AM, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ said:

-  /seatbelt command and the possibility to fly through your windshield if you f*ck up or get f*cked;

+1 A /seatbelt command that would tie in to the actuall GTA mechanic would be nice.

more visual damage to cars like in the official mods cars;

+1, this would be even beyter if it includes actuall damage to the vehicle.

armor and bulletproof tyres for high prices.

-1, armour and bulletbroof tires would jist increase the recklessness of players involved in police chases and criminal activities. 

I've seen the way most of y'all drive, if you drive like an ass I imagine the last thing your character is thinking about doing is putting their seat belts on. The only thing adding this would accomplish is folks have little to no fear when driving around like idiots.

1 hour ago, ElisabethC said:

Great rp with traffic stops too! +1

I don't think a PD officer telling me I haven't got my seat belt on because I forgot to input an OOC command is exactly fair, I'd actually argue that could be a form of powergaming.

10 hours ago, Swifty said:

I've seen the way most of y'all drive, if you drive like an ass I imagine the last thing your character is thinking about doing is putting their seat belts on. The only thing adding this would accomplish is folks have little to no fear when driving around like idiots.

I don't think a PD officer telling me I haven't got my seat belt on because I forgot to input an OOC command is exactly fair, I'd actually argue that could be a form of powergaming.

I could be on a button, as mentioned and I see no powergaming in it tbh. And it's not a thing you would forget since we could at it to the bottom right panel as: "SEATBELTS: ON/OFF" and the "ON/OFF" would be with green, and red so you notice.

+1

I also feel it would help crack down with the people who just race everywhere. Going a certain speed and not having a belt on when you get in a crash will send you flying out the windshield giving you major injuries. Also just more realistic overall. I see that eclipse is starting to focus on being more realistic so I can for sure see this being done. 

• Like 1