CaesarSeizure

Allow Drills to open Safes

Just bringing this back to life, still believe it would be a good addition. Just doesn't make sense that a drill can open a bank vault but can't be used to crack open a simple house safe. Would also make VALID house raids better for both crims and LEO, as both require not only approval but SR admin+ on scene to open them.

+1

I think there should be an option to break into safes, not making them scriptly inaccessible. The drill takes up 50vol and with a longer timer, I think this could add a lot to the criminal side, and why not PD side too. 

Seeing that most criminals (in my experience) have airlocks and whatnot in their houses, if someone goes trough all that work to get to a safe, they should have the option to attempt to drill it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1+ love the idea but one guy said it would alert the owner first off to get into someone's house you need the owner or someone with access to the house i do understand you mean like RV's but nah no alarm they owner will already know somethings wrong when they get alert your RV's alarm went off but I do love the idea first time i got a drill I thought you could drill safes but I learned you can't