Kebab

Un-equipping Weapons

I am unsure if this is going to be implemented in the new Inventory System that has been shown by NBDY within the ECRP Discord, however, in the case it is not I would like to suggest the ability to un-equip a weapon whilst sat in a vehicle and not having it out. 

I'm not certain of how it would work but I have the idea of it but I'd like to see the weapons shown in this menu similarly to the clothing menu on the side, however a command that un-equips all weapons could also be a viable solution but could be a bit of an annoyance. 

The benefits of this to un-equipping system is for during a felony stop, you can un-equip your weapon and hide it inside of the glove box and RPly hide it somewhere in the vehicle and it will just introduce a lot of quality of life things.

5Wum7gk.png

I'd like to hear what other people think of this and how their method of un-equipping the weapons could work too as I'm sure there are plenty of ways to actually do it.

Edited by Kebab
  • Like 5

+1

I hate going out my car, realizing I should store my gun inside my car before going on-duty, then going inside the car realizing I have to be OUTSIDE to do so then go outside, equip it drop it and finally go back INSIDE the car. Just a lot of QoL updates should be implemented.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 1:17 PM, kenichis said:

+1

I hate going out my car, realizing I should store my gun inside my car before going on-duty, then going inside the car realizing I have to be OUTSIDE to do so then go outside, equip it drop it and finally go back INSIDE the car. Just a lot of QoL updates should be implemented.

Exactly!

I think this suggestion should go forward to the founders.

If it had a action bar, requires you to stop driving, had a very visible animation that went with it, and only worked with pistols, sure.

Otherwise this seems like a bit of a PG change. As getting a pistol out of a holster and into a glove box is not an immediate action IRL.

PD should have a chance to catch you doing it.

Edited by Jasmine

On 2/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, Jasmine said:

If it had a action bar, requires you to stop driving, had a very visible animation that went with it, and only worked with pistols, sure.

Otherwise this seems like a bit of a PG change. As getting a pistol out of a holster and into a glove box is not an immediate action IRL.

PD should have a chance to catch you doing it.

+1

Agreed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.