SimonZ

Infernus classic and comet retro custom to be back at dealerships

Basically infernus classic and comet retro custom they are belong to sports classic and sports class respectively so they are not supers, and since supers are not for sale and those 2 mentioned cars doesn't belong to supers class they should be available at dealerships again

Edited by SimonZ

22 minutes ago, Donovan said:

No. Removed for a reason

If so they should get removed from server and refund people with the price they bought for because as i did understand it gives advantages to them and some people are making huge profits of them 

I actually believe there is some merit to this. If the vehicle was bugged and abused, removing it from the server is an ideal situation, however that is not exactly what happened... so we have them traded as currency and tax evasion through the script system... there is so much wrong with the "last one through the door" mentality we have in the server... I am not saying it is wrong to remove them, I say it is wrong to still have them floating about trade-able. Sends mixed messages...

-1 to this, ruins any sence of rarity on the cars - take a look at the sultan rs, everyone and their gran now owns it. 

Comet was removed due to being easily abused - that being said multiple cars are effected in the same way. 

If it was to be added back it should be for at least €200 in the credit store only and for a limited time, to represent its rarity and performance. 

I still don't think it should be added back in any shape of form. If something gets removed, keep it out.

On 8/30/2019 at 12:04 PM, CallumMontie said:

it should be for at least €200 in the credit store only and for a limited time, to represent its rarity and performance. 

Sounds borderline p2w, but I guess the same can be said about the Sultan rs, and other credit vehicles.

For those who aren't aware, the 'bug' with the comet retro is the same one that allows the gargoyle to do 275+kph while popping a wheelie. Only downside is no passenger, but no worries, there's a bug for that too! Sometimes the gargoyle spawns as a comet retro for others, and they can get on/in it as a passenger!

Could go one way or another.

Vehicle rarity should be based on price, not availability. You don't go to a dealership, ask them if they could get you a car and expect they laugh you out, they make it happen, for a price. Classics should be the only rare cars, because they 'don't make them anymore'.

Most cars, even supers should be available to purchase freely, but with a high cost attached, could even be multilayered costs.

If a car is removed because it's broken scriptly however, it should be fixed, removed from the server entirely or call it a feature.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.