JayGamble

Paleto Bay Furniture Store

+1

If we do get an update for Paleto (which i think we will since its becoming a popular area) we should also make the barber functional. A player like me who spends most of his time in paleto just gets really annoyed driving to the city for a furniture store, or even a barber.

Edited by InvestedCereal
  • Like 1

I'd say that if anything, the current furniture store should be removed and let players buy and operate their own businesses, one of which could be furniture specialized. More RP and jobs ranging from gov employees to truck drivers.

• Like 2

On 5/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Marca said:

I'd say that if anything, the current furniture store should be removed and let players buy and operate their own businesses, one of which could be furniture specialized. More RP and jobs ranging from gov employees to truck drivers.

I can already smell furniture prices skyrocketing if this gets implemented. 

Make a furniture store up in Paleto. 

As of right now, there are a bunch of things that are in the city, that are also in Paleto

List: Mechanic shop, Tattoo Parlor, Barber shop, along with some more things.

Let Paleto have a furniture store so it requires less time to go and get furniture.

The main thing this will help are; people who have property up in Paleto, Business owners (hotels, bayview, sheriff's department, etc.) and overall anyone that is looking to build things in Paleto. In all it makes it very convenient rather than you always having to go to the city every 5 minutes if you forget to pick up a piece of furniture while you are building in paleto. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.