Chrisy

Adjust Inventory sizes on vehicles and houses

So the title basically says it all. With the weapons now being heavier to hold it makes sense that running around with an ak with 100 bullets will take up most of your space in your inventory.

Although having a house that you can only have 500 weight in does not make sense, the same goes for on vehicles. I was readjusting my stash spot and was storing some weapons in a large box truck aka the Mule. I was only able to fit 15 mini smgs and I personally don't see this realistic at all.

1ec7ee8157c1c61f4beaeade0e3ac93b.png

Let me know your thoughts below 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 6

+1 Like cars should be like 200 at least .

Some of the cars have only 10-20 , what is this ? 

Suv should be like 1000/1000

Truck Should be 5000/5000 

House should be 10.000/10.000

Werehouse more than 10.000 +

For now we can put like maybe 20 thing is house and its full but why so ?

weight system is a little bit wrong 

or put in the house than you are able to buy more stash points and place them into it . 

Also there was this thing about the garages so 1 place taking BMX . There is no logic in this .

I’m alwayse been for better server future !

• Upvote 1

+1. Another example is bags. Recently I was sorting stashes in my houses and realised you can now only fit ~3 pistols with an adequate amount of ammo in each into a single bag. The current volume system doesn't seem realistic at all. Item and inventory volumes should be reconsidered across the board.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, A N G E L said:

+1 Please definitely adjust the volume for stashes as most of the uses of my house stash in my POV is storing food and drinks in rp fridge and mostly clothing which I have spent bag upon bags to be stored 😅

Do bags on the ground persist through restarts?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.